Ursa's Downward Spiral - Cover

Ursa's Downward Spiral

Copyright© 2006 by DB_Story

Chapter 4: Secrets

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Secrets - Ursa may have been a superwoman from Krypton, but when it comes to love she was her own worst enemy. Mind the codes!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Superhero   Violence  

Terrell again had his new superwoman lover fly him down to where he could catch transportation for the day in order to conduct his "business".

Ursa picked him up (literally) at that location at the agreed on time that evening. They made love once more the only way they could — amid more effusive praise for her prowess and sexy body after they'd mostly recovered again. These were all the words any woman lives — or dies — to hear.

Terrell even showed his eagerness by jumping over a couch at one point to get to her, rather than delay two seconds by going around it.

This increasing use of her breasts in such a sexual manner caused them to respond by increasing their sensitivity — and pleasurable feelings — for Ursa. Terrell's worship of them quickly got her over her longtime feelings of inadequateness regarding them.

Soon his hungry gaze at that part of her, or the mere thought of his hands on her there, would cause her nipples to become larger, harder, and more erect than ever before. So much better for her than the coaxing of them she'd had to do the first time with him.

And when her nipples responded this enthusiastically, her clit was soon to follow. So much so that a lesser man could have injured himself ramming himself up against it.


A couple days later Terrell had a large, plainly wrapped, box with him when she arrived to pick him up.

"Don't peek," he made her promise. Ursa obeyed this small request.

Instead she asked, "Where do you go each day?"

"THAT'S MY BUSINESS!" he snapped uncontrollably back at her, his carefully bottled up temper escaping his grasp once again. "And I don't like being spied on!"

Ursa was quickly contrite. Humiliated at the thought that someone might have witnessed this spat despite their remote location.

"I haven't spied on you at all. I just wonder what you do when we're apart. I love you so much that I want to be able to do more for you." By now she was on the verge of tears again. A sad sight for a supposed superwoman.

"I love you too," Terrell replied back, giving her the minimum magic words she most longed to hear, while struggling to regain control of himself. A wrong move now could still blow this cozy arrangement. It was too soon for this one to see the real him. He didn't have her locked down yet well enough so that she couldn't slip away.

At least he hadn't hit her, like most of the other women he'd groomed this far. She might have accepted a blow that would have hurt his hand badly without physically harming her at all — although the emotional pain would be strong — or she might not. She wasn't exactly like any Earth woman and it was hard to tell how much control he had over her yet. If she flew away, he'd be unable to follow and attempt to win her back again.

Terrell didn't know yet just how to lock her in. If she was carrying his child that would be a very strong tie. But he wasn't even sure that was possible.

Pregnancy would be great, he thought. It wouldn't be the first time that's worked like a charm. But he didn't have time to wait and see if it would happen. Just how much different really was she? Could they breed? He didn't know.

Plan B was in the box he carried, and it relied on secrecy for now. Having made her so upset she wasn't even thinking about the box any longer, some good had come out of his blow-up after all.

"Let's go home, Baby," he told her, leading her to believe everything was all right after all. That was an emotional whiplash from the moment before. Soon she'd get another one.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.