Ursa's Downward Spiral
Chapter 3: Honeymoon

Copyright© 2006 by DB_Story

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Honeymoon - Ursa may have been a superwoman from Krypton, but when it comes to love she was her own worst enemy. Mind the codes!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Superhero   Violence  

Terrell was waiting at the appointed spot at sunset. She'd fretted that he wouldn't return, and worried that she'd let too much about herself slip during the day apart. She'd had to resist the temptation a dozen times to spy on him. It was such a relief to see him that she impulsively — and carefully — hugged him, before picking him up and lightly flying both of them back to her home.

Terrell was again full of praise. When she guardedly let it slip that she hadn't done well with other men, he ranted loud and long about how stupid any man would have to be to let a women like her get away. After all she was, without doubt, and bar none, the most fantastic woman bar on this entire planet.

Ursa lapped it up like a starving person suddenly presented with a major Las Vegas hotel buffet. It had been this side of forever since the only other person in her life that mattered, her now long dead mother, who thought she was truly wonderful.

This made it easy to overlook things. Easy to forgive the warning signs.

If Terrell was a little too quick with the praise, Ursa didn't notice. If he was a bit too effusive with someone he'd known less than twenty-four hours, that didn't raise any concerns. If he was overly polite in literally running around the table to pull her chair out for her, she thought that was nice for once. And if he rushed through the meal and barely seemed to want to talk about himself before he was pawing at her breasts again, well male attention to her body felt so good that she was willing to let the any alarm bells slide for now. After all, she was safe in a physical way few women ever are. He could never really harm her.

Again the first breast she'd offered him the night before only produced a few squirts of milk before going dry. She had no child to nurse and her body knew that. But those squirts were enough for Terrell tonight.

The need for her to keep talking about herself was enough for Terrell as well. Before they both blacked out again from the intensity of their super-powered lovemaking — super-powered because neither would stop as long as they could possibly continue — Terrell had learned what he needed to know. He now knew the essentials of Ursa's life story. Especially the heretofore-unpublished details of her childhood.


The next morning Terrell was uncharacteristically silent at first. He milked Ursa's other teat with his hands and mouth, making credible love to her afterwards. But he said virtually nothing. He seemed to be considering his next words quite carefully. It was only after breakfast was over that he finally broke his silence.


"Baby, that was wonderful," he started out with in reassuring tones. "The food, the sex, you, everything!" If nothing else, Terrell was a smooth talker.

"You are, without a doubt, the finest lover any man could ever hope for. I can't tell you how honored I am that you've chosen me among all the other men on this planet to be your number one man."

Terrell paused a moment. He could tell by her hungry eyes, the way she held onto and treasured every word of praise, that she'd already swallowed the hook. Now it was time to set it.

"We're a lot alike, Ursa," he told her, using her name freely to personalize his words.

"While I haven't lost my entire home planet, they've taken away my family, my property, my wealth, my happiness, my friends, and finally my health. I never even got a chance to say goodbye to my own mother, before she was taken from me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.