Klaatu Barata Nikto - Cover

Klaatu Barata Nikto

Copyright© 2006 by sourdough

Chapter 4

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dad was a Martian

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Pregnancy  

Klaatu drove immediately to the motel and checked out. He then tanked up at the filling station. They were soon on the interstate heading out of New Mexico. Even though he moved as quickly as possible Klaatu worried about the time. He was unsure how long it would take Maya's minder to wake up from her nap and discover them gone. Then all hell would break loose. He wanted to be as far away as possible when that happened.

The young man left Maya alone with her thoughts. She hadn't spoken a word since leaving the house.

"I never did get your name," said Maya breaking her silence.

"Klaatu Smith."

"Where are we going, Klaatu Smith?"

"I'm going to take you home with me," he replied. "After that, I don't know ... someplace safe I hope."

"Is home on Mars? I wouldn't mind visiting Mars but I'm not sure I'd want to live there permanently. Of course I'd want to finally meet my father's side of the family."

"No, it's right here on Earth. It's in--"

"Don't tell me. I want to be surprised. Just so long as it's somewhere out side of New Mexico I'll be happy. You know, I don't think I've traveled more than 40 miles from my birthplace."

"We've already driven more than 40 miles so all this is new territory to you."

"So far, it looks a lot like the old territory," Maya replied. "I'd be surprise if they're not already after us." Klaatu didn't reply but he was already speeding up. It was far faster than he'd ever driven before. Yet, other cars were still sailing past him as if he were standing still.

"What's this about a spaghetti strainer? Of all the things I think I'd need a spaghetti strainer wouldn't be anywhere near the top of my list."

"It's actually a device that allows me to talk with my dad. It's also giving me powers like the one you saw."

"Maybe I can borrow yours."

"I left mine at home but we can try it when we get there."

"So your father is still alive?"

"Yeah, but I didn't know even that much until just recently." Klaatu started giving Maya an account of what had happened since he turned 18. Naturally he omitted telling her about the incidents with Wanda and Betsy. Maya talked about growing up and Klaatu responded with his own stories. Klaatu soon realized he had things easy compared to the mental abuse Maya suffered under the dominance of Rev. Bryce. The time went quicker and they made good time but Klaatu was feeling tired.

"Would you like to take a turn at driving?"

"I don't know how to drive," said Maya. "I guess they figured I'd leave and never come back if I had the means and opportunity."

"I need to rest a bit so let's stop and eat. We should also get you some clothes and other things."

Maya didn't have much of an appetite but she did have some French fries and a Coke at a roadside McDonald's. Klaatu drove the rest of the way into a nearby town and let Maya shop for clothes, toiletries and an overnight bag to carry them in. Klaatu hated shopping so he just waited outside. When Maya was finished shopping, he went inside and paid for the purchases with his credit card.

"I'll get us a couple of rooms," said Klaatu after more hours of driving. He had just pulled into a motel parking lot. It was fairly early. The young man knew he could never make it as a long haul truck driver.

"Rooms, Klaatu?" Maya looked terrified. "You're not going to leave me alone tonight."

"But--"

"I know what you're going to say. Well, we can register as husband and wife or brother and sister. I trust you and they won't know the difference anyway."

"That wasn't what I was thinking."

"I don't care, Klaatu. You're not going to leave me alone."

Klaatu shrugged his shoulders. "I'll get a room with two beds." The young man was in truth worried about his subconscious mind seducing Maya like what happened with his mother. His father told him he'd be able to control his subconscious by now but he hadn't really been tested. Still, his mother didn't wind up in his bed again since that first incident so maybe Klaatu was being overly cautious. Even so, it would perhaps be best if he warned Maya and then she could decide whether or not she still wanted to share a room.

"I think I should warn you that my system is still adjusting to physical and mental changes that I'm told comes from wearing that helmet." They were sitting in their motel room, one with two queen beds.

"You mean it can make your body turn green? I already know about that," Maya said.

"Well, no but there are other things."

"Like what? Do you turn into a werewolf at the full moon? Don't worry. The full moon doesn't come for another couple of weeks."

"Well, no but--"

"Give me an example."

"For example, I could uh ... make you do ... things ... even in my sleep and I wouldn't even be aware I was making you do them because I was asleep." Klaatu knew he was blushing green trying to explain it.

"You mean like sex?"

"Yeah ... like that."

"Has it happened before?"

"Once." Twice if you counted Wanda but that didn't count since he did it with her on purpose. There was no way Klaatu was going to give her a detailed explanation. He'd die of shame if she figured out it was his mom he had sex with. "You wouldn't even be aware that you were doing something against your will."

"I'm not going to worry about it," Maya replied. "I doubt if you're interested in me that way conscious or unconscious. I know I'm ugly."

"What gave you that idea? You're very pretty!" Maya wasn't anything like Wanda but certainly attractive in her own way. She was at least six inches taller than Wanda, almost as tall as his mom. Maya had a slim build with a small bust. Her shoulder length brown hair hung down straight. She could pass for a much younger teenager than ... my gosh Klaatu thought. She's going to have a birthday tomorrow. It won't be much of a birthday for her.

"You're just saying that. Really?" Maya had a smooth complexion and pleasant face which at the time was blushing green too.

"Really," Klaatu confirmed.

"No one's ever told me I'm pretty. Thank you, Klaatu."

"Those people were just being mean."

"I realize that now," Maya replied. "I'm going to take a shower," she added. The young woman got up and walked into the bathroom. Klaatu closed his eyes for a moment. He was asleep in an instant. When he woke it was dark and Klaatu felt a body beside him.

"It's happened again," Klaatu muttered. "Wake up, Maya."

"I'm awake."

"Oh ... but ... I was wondering if you realize you're in my bed."

"Of course I realize it. I've been lying here awake waiting for you to have your way with me."

"Huh?"

"I guess your little trick doesn't work with fellow Martians. I guess it's me who's going to have her way with you." Maya leaned over and kissed Klaatu on the lips. The kiss took Klaatu by surprise since it was apparently Maya's own idea.

"What are you waiting for, Klaatu Smith; an engraved invitation? Make love to me. I'm legal now if that's what you're worried about. It's after midnight." Klaatu wasn't even thinking of declining the invitation. Here was a woman who wanted him. Maya wasn't under any kind of hypnotic spell and she still wanted him. He would put the lessons he learned under Wanda's tutelage to good use. His prick rose to the occasion. Klaatu had a brief twinge of guilt for cheating on Wanda but then he realized it was ridiculous to think that way. Wanda had never been his to cheat on. Still, there was something he was forgetting. It could probably be blamed on fatigue or horniness but he was sure he'd remember it in the morning. Also, there was a nagging feeling that they were being watched. It was probably Klaatu just being paranoid.

Klaatu woke up with his arm being caressed. It tickled him some. He opened his eyes and saw Maya looking at him.

"Good morning," she said and continued to caress him.

"What time is it?"

"It's about six." Jeez! She was another early riser just like his mom.

"Don't you want to sleep some more?"

"I'm wide awake. I guess it comes from all my clean country living. At least a part of you is wide awake too." His prick was standing at attention.

"That's just my morning wood. It means I gotta take a piss." Klaatu got up to take care of business and then decided to take a shower. It was the only way he'd be able to wake up. He felt better after that and could smell coffee brewing.

"Is something the matter?" Maya looked kind of nervous.

"You wouldn't think less of me if I asked you something that might totally disgust you. I mean you could just say no. Okay?"

"Okay," said Klaatu. It must be really something he thought. She's bright green.

"Um ... may I suck your prick please?" Klaatu smiled as his loins twitched.

"I'd love it if you did that." Maya looked relieved.

"Just lie back and relax." Klaatu did as requested and sighed with pleasure as he felt Maya's warm wet mouth envelope his hardened prick. He could get used to this. Maya was a talented cocksucker and it wasn't too long before Klaatu was shooting his sperm down the young woman's throat. She swallowed like a good girl. Gosh! No wonder the guys at school talked about fellatio so highly. On top of the pleasure experienced, there was no way the girl could—

"Shit!"

"What? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry. This is my first time and I'm bound to make mistakes. I'll try harder next time."

"You didn't do anything wrong," Klaatu replied. "It was me. I came inside you."

"Should I not have swallowed? I've never heard of it being poisonous."

"I'm not talking about right now. I'm talking about last night. I've given you a baby."

"That's possible I suppose," Maya replied. "But it's not a sure thing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.