My Wife's Little Sister - Cover

My Wife's Little Sister

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My wife has a half sister name Sarah who is 22 years younger than my wife. Sarah had just turned 20 and my wife invited her to come visit us. I was amazed at how the skinny little kid had turned into one sexy, seductive woman. I could not keep my eyes off of the tall, blonde beauty, with her long shapely legs, and big, C cup tits.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   InLaws   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

I could not figure out right away how to play this, but I wanted to let her know that I knew and see what she did. I was ready to fuck the horny Sarah and hopefully we were not far apart in our desires. I wondered how she had found the tape, I had it buried deep in the back of my sock drawer and her sister had never stumbled across it or the other three or four I kept hidden there. I kept the pornos to jack off too when my wife was in one of her moods. Her moods could go on for weeks so I had to have some release. Now my mind was going to whether her hot little sister might be what I needed.

I washed the cum off of my hands at the sink, making no effort to conceal the noise and I heard Sarah rustling upstairs, and then I heard the door to her room shut. I smiled to myself as I thought about how she must have almost screamed when she heard me downstairs and how she must have scrambled to pull her clothes back on and head back to her room. I walked up the stairs and she popped out of her room in a rush. She had on a t-shirt, no bra as evidenced by her rock hard nipples sticking out through the thin t-shirt material, and a pair of jeans. If I had to guess I would imagine he had skipped the panties as well. Her face was flushed and red, she looked like she had been running, but I knew the only running she had done was her fingers through her wet pussy.

"Hey, how you doing," I said to her trying to break the ice.

She would not even look at me as she said, "Just got to get some breakfast. I kind of overslept."

I just nodded and headed up to my room. It smelled like sex in my room and I could see the drawer half open where I kept the DVD's she had been watching. I wondered for a bit if my wife had found them before, apparently I did not hide them that well, but that was a question for another time. I hopped into the shower and scrubbed up. The shower cleared my head a bit and as I was drying off let me think of a plan to get things right with Sarah and maybe get a bit more from her too.

I dressed in a pair of nylon shorts and a t-shirt. I left the boxers off so my cock was nicely displayed through the thin fabric of my shorts. Now all that was left to do was to put my plan into action.

I stood in my bedroom door way and yelled down the stairs to her, "Hey Sarah would you come up to my room please."

"What do you need she said to me.

"Just come on up I want to talk with you."

If it's about last night that is cool. Don't sweat it. I won't tell Lisa or anything."

Well that caught me by surprise a bit, but I answered right back, "Yeah, that's not really it. Come on upstairs if you would.

She finally crept into the room. Her face glowed hot as she saw that I had stacked the pornos out on the dresser. "I know that you have been in my room watching these, I said to her. Then I was quiet and let her think for a bit.

"I am sorry Jake; I was just looking around and stumbled on them. I didn't mean to snoop."

"It's really no big deal I said to her. I was just curious why you would be interested in them. It's not usually something that women get into, and after what happened last night, well I just did not think you were into that type of thing.

Her face glowed as red as was possible and she said, "I was just curious that's all. It was, well it was stuff I had not seen before. Last night was the first time I had seen a guy up close like that and, well you know, hard. I didn't know what you were doing, or what you expected me to do with you."

Now it was my turn to be embarrassed, and I stumbled over my words, "That was not what I intended to do. It just sort of happened. You are so sexy, and I could see right down your shirt. You made me hard and I just had to do something. It just happened. I did not mean to do that in front of you. I am really sorry that you saw that, and I won't do anything like that again. It was just a spur of the moment reaction. I can keep it cool from now on."

She looked up at that moment and gave me a smile and said, "It's really no big deal. I am not upset or anything. I was just so surprised. I didn't no what to make of it."

I was more relieved than I realized I would be as I said to her, "Good, it won't happen again or anything. I promise you."

The look on her face was one that led me to believe she had something on her mind still. I asked her, "So is there something else?"

She turned bright red again and said, "Well what was on those tapes, umm, you know is that the way it really works?"

I was dense for a moment as I said, "What do you mean exactly, how what really works."

"Oh, god this is so embarrassing, I mean how, you know, sex really works."

Suddenly it dawned on me what she was asking. I fired a question back at her, "Are you a virgin?"

"No," she answered quickly. "But I have only done it once. It was last summer in the back of Greg's car. It was dark and over so fast I didn't really know what happened. He just was inside me and then a few seconds later he was done. Then when I watched the tape today they seemed to go on forever, but the girls just kind of took it. They didn't really react. And then the men pulled out and did it on their faces, or boobs. I mean is that how you do it. Is that what I should expect when I do it with a guy?"

I looked over at my sexy sister in law and looked at her big nipples poking out through her thin t-shirt. I looked at her expectant face and I thought about my rapidly hardening cock. I was so torn about how to take this situation to my advantage. She was practically asking me to guide her through sex, and I wondered how far she would let me go, and if she would tell my wife.

I decided to take the high road and hope that he gratitude will get me what I want, namely inside her tight, wet pussy. "No, that way they show it on pornos is not the way that real sex goes."

"Well why do they do it like that," she quickly asked me back,

"It is just a stylized way of showing sex so that everyone can see what is going on. It is sex for an audience and not for the pleasure of the people involved."

"Well why do the men do that at the end, you know squirt all over the women's faces, or in their mouths, or on their tits."

I tried to keep it nonchalant even though my cock was straining against the crotch of my shorts. I said back to her, "Well again it is just part of the act, part of the stylized way the sex movies have developed now people expect it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.