The Hazing - Cover

The Hazing

Copyright© 2006 by jallen944

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Pam joins a strange sorority.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

"They tied Sylvia to a rack," the soft voiced girl said, not looking up from her work with the boots. "They spanked her for over an hour." The girls glanced at each other. Pam saw them share some secret when a demure smile passed between them.

"She'll be black and blue for a week," the dark haired girl said. She was sitting on the edge of the end of the tub with her feet in the water. "I was." They giggled.

Pam was embarrassed. She knew then that she was in no danger at all. She had merely succumbed to the illusion they had created, a spell from which she had tried to shake Christine.

Christine. Pam had forgotten about that poor girl. If they had done such crazy things to herself and Sylvia, what could they possibly be doing to her, a virgin? It was almost too frightening to think about. Christine was probably getting fucked in ways she had never imagined.

The blonde girl leaned back on her haunches, her hands on her thighs. Pam was completely naked. "You can get in the tub, now," she said, smiling at Pam. She held Pam's hand to help her up. Pam's legs were still wobbly.

"Sit back right here," the dark haired girl said, patting the insides of her spread thighs. Pam stared at the soft, warm, inviting area between her legs. She would be more than happy to lay her head there and feel her thighs on both sides of her.

The soft voiced girl transferred Pam's hands to the dark haired girl and Pam held tight to steady herself as she lifted her foot and placed it into the steaming water. The warmth quickly spread through her whole body, and she sighed, her face lit by a glowing smile. Pam lowered herself into the soothing water and sat back between the dark haired girl's legs. Her shoulders fit inside her thighs. Her head rested against the girl's flat belly. She was warm like the water around her. Pam closed her eyes, luxuriating in the wonderful sensation. The girl put her hands on Pam's shoulders and gently massaged. Pam's eyes closed. Absently, she heard the door open and close, but paid little attention to it. By then she didn't care who came or went.

The dark haired girl softly hummed a simple tune, which Pam recognized, while she lathered up a bar of soap. Her soapy hands touched Pam's shoulders and washed out all the tension along with the layers of dirt that coated her skin, even if it was imagined. Her hands washed Pam's neck, then went down her front and cleaned her breasts, molding them lustfully and paying close attention to her nipples. Pam moaned, smiling. Few men knew how to touch a woman like another woman.

"Lean forward and I'll wash your back," she said. Her gentle voice resonated off the tiled walls.

Pam leaned forward and hugged her knees. The girl washed her back with her soapy hands like a masseuse. The sounds of the water and their breathing reverberated around them. She raised each of Pam's arms and washed them completely. She washed Pam's face, scrubbing off the paint, and made her sit on the other end of the tub so she could wash her lower body, her legs, and her feet.

Pam felt like a princess with all this special attention. The dark haired girl's hands felt wonderful on her body, even when she washed the sore area between her legs. She was turned on by the feel of her soapy hands stroking her thighs and calves. When the girl wasn't looking, Pam splashed her and laughed uproariously.

Pam returned to her spot between the girl's legs and let her wash her long, golden hair. She poured warm water over Pam's head and combed her hair back with her fingers. She lathered it with sweetly fragrant shampoo, slowly working it in with gentle scrubbing. It felt good enough to make Pam want to fall asleep.

The door opened again, breaking her trance. She opened her eyes. The soft voiced girl had returned with a tray of food. The smell of Pam aroused Pam from her drowsiness, reminding her how famished she was. The dark haired girl had to stop her from fidgeting while she tried to douse her hair with water.

"Sit still," she said, holding Pam's shoulder. "You'll have plenty of time to eat. Let me finish rinsing your hair."

"It smells delicious. What is it?" Pam licked her lips. She was eager to eat, no matter what they had made for her.

"Soup, a biscuit with honey, and a ham sandwich. Do you like milk?"

"Yes. Very much."

"Good," she said with a smile. Pam was still intrigued by her cute, girlish voice.

The dark haired girl had begun to comb Pam's long, wet hair straight back with slow, gentle strokes. The soft voiced girl set the tray neatly across the sides of the tub in front of Pam.

Pam regarded the soup with mild disdain. It was vegetable barley, definitely not her favorite, but she thought better than to complain. They might take it away. It wasn't so bad that she wouldn't be able to eat it, especially considering how hungry she was. She picked up the spoon and began to eat.

The girls glanced at each other with smiles as they watched her devour the meal like a refugee. They both felt sympathetic to her condition. Each of them had been through similar ordeals more than once since beginning their association with the sorority, and would gladly endure it again, as was their duty.

They also knew that Pam was probably the strongest of this newest group of girls, even though she was the youngest. They all expected she would complete the ritual successfully, and so designed for her the most rigorous ordeal. In fact, it was the most rigorous a pledge was to be put through that any of them could remember. Pam's part had barely started, and already she had been through more than most girls who succeeded.

Waiting in other rooms of the house were many men, all successful pledges to the sorority's counterpart the fraternity at Hoffman University. Not all of them could experience the singular pleasure of depriving Christine of her virginity, so they had to wait for the availability of the other girls. Most were in line for Pam.

Pam lifted the soup bowl to her lips and tilted her head back to drain the last drops of the soup. The biscuit, smothered in honey, followed, along with the sandwich and the glass of milk. With a big sigh, Pam wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and smiled at the soft voiced girl.

"What's your name?" Pam asked.

"Lori," she said in her girlish voice. She lifted the tray out of the tub and set it aside.

"I've been trying to remember since I heard your voice tonight," Pam said. She turned to look at the dark haired girl. "What's your's?"

"Diana."

"My name's Pam, but I guess you knew that," she said, laughing at her own joke. She was feeling invigorated. Bring on all those guys, she thought. I'll fuck them right, this time.

"Time to get out," Lori said, holding up a large, fluffy white towel.

Pam stepped out of the tub, dripping wet. She held her arms up and Lori wrapped the towel around her, padding her vigorously all over and rubbing her glowing skin dry. She lowered the towel, gazing into Pam's eyes. There was a look of lustful mischief in them. Lori bent forward at the waist and licked Pam's nipple. Pam gasped and a shiver ran down her spine.

"Oh. That was so nice," Pam moaned. She looked down at her breasts. Her nipples were perfectly stiff. Her right one had a trail of saliva over it. Her skin broke out in goose bumps.

Lori and Diana smiled at each other. Pam saw Diana, seated on the edge of the tub behind her, peeking around with a Mona Lisa like smile. Her hand glided up the inside of Pam's thigh. They appeared to have something in mind, something they had planned for a while.

Lori cupped Pam's breast in her left hand. Her thumb brushed lightly over the tip of the nipple. She tilted her head to the side, leaning closer to Pam with her lips open. Pam automatically tilted her head to the opposite side, closed her eyes, opened her mouth slightly, and waited for the pressure of Lori's lips. It reminded her of her first kiss, and she felt the same excitement.

Their lips touched hesitantly. Pam could feel Lori's warm breath on her skin. The soft smack of their lips and tongues echoed off the walls like they were in the Grand Canyon. Lori pressed her lips harder against Pam's, and squeezed her breast firmly. Her right hand cupped Pam's other breast.

Pam felt the tip of Lori's tongue glide across her lips. She stuck her tongue out and they met between their mouths, carefully examining each other like a pair of curious animals encountering each other for the first time. They both moaned softly in weak, breathy voices. Pam was breathing hard. Their heads switched to opposite sides and they kissed each other deeply. Pam put her hand on Lori's breast, feeling it through the bikini.

They ended their kiss and looked into each other's eyes. They were very close. The tips of their breasts were touching.

"Do you want to go back to the bed?" Lori asked.

"Ok," Pam said. Lori smiled. Diana stood up, took Pam's hand and led her back to the bedroom. Pam climbed onto the bed and laid on her back, waiting for the girls to join her. The sheets were fresh and clean. Pam giggled to herself, thinking of her Mom.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.