Schedules - Cover

Schedules

by Abe Froman

Copyright© 2006 by Abe Froman

Erotica Sex Story: Ever had your schedule get in the way of your worship of your Mistress. Beware.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   .

Copyright© 2006

The following story is a work of fiction. It contains scenes of an adult nature, so if you are under 18, stop reading now. This story contains explicit sexual language and fantasies involving the mental and physical control of others. If you are offended by such activities, do not read any further. This is purely a fantasy. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is written for and dedicated to Miss Porcelaina Valeriana. She is my love and addiction. Please send any comments/suggestions. They are appreciated and warmly received.

This story may be reposted or archived provided the following conditions are met:

1) The story is not altered in any way

2) The story contains my name and disclaimer

3) You do not make money from the story

Introduction:

It is funny and wonderful that there is a powerful connection between our fears and our dreams. Could what we fear the most actually provide the freedom we desperately crave? Do we work so hard to guard our secrets only to hope they are discovered? With this, and my Lady, in mind I wrote this piece. It is my gift to her, and hopefully through Her to all those who read it.

Abe


He hadn't seen her in too long and he missed her control acutely, as if he were missing a limb. There hadn't been any falling out, just a battle of schedules, and it was frustrating them both.

Finally, an opening had materialized, and they were both going to be free and in-town on Sunday. He begged, and she agreed to see him. He took her out to dinner at a wonderful new restaurant of her choosing. As usual, she signalled that she was ready to go when she asked for his wallet. He didn't hesitate before sliding it out of his jacket and sliding it across the table to her. She placed the pair of pink frilly panties over it, and he took them into his hand. He wasn't allowed to move too quickly, as she loved the idea that the waitress might see them before he could slide them back to his side of the table and into his trouser pocket.

While she settled up the tab, he left quietly to go the washroom. He had to put on the thong she had chosen and simply discard the boxers he had worn. It was a ritual by now while it had really embarrassed him the first time, making him frightfully aware of the possibility of panty-lines under his suit pants, now it was a welcome signal that a powerful evening was beginning.

It was a powerful evening, to be sure. She started with teasing him and moved on to restraining him in order to tease him even more. When he was ready to burst, she switched to torment, and she reddened his ass thoroughly, made his nipples pulse and swell in pain and used his mouth and ass roughly. Next she allowed him to touch her with his tongue and lips, commanding him to bring her to slow, satisfying release. Finally, as she was feeling gracious, she pushed him back and rode his rigid cock hungrily. She pulled off of him before his own release, and he was reduced to licking up his own mess from the hardwood floor.

He fetched them both drinks, and was sent into the washroom to clean up and perfume his body. He retuned to sit at her feet they drank and chatted together, reliving those moments they had both particularly enjoyed. That was the last he remembered until he awoke.

It was strange to wake up standing. Though, to be accurate, he wasn't really standing so much as he was suspended. His wrists were held in cuffs, and pulled up towards the ceiling. His feet could feel a thick carpet beneath them, but something was holding them wide, likely a spreader bar from his experience. Since attempting to open his eyes didn't get him anywhere, he could tell he was blindfolded effectively. Speaking was out of the question too, as he became uncomfortable aware of a rubber dildo gag stuffed into his mouth and buckled tightly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.