Goodbye Gloria - Cover

Goodbye Gloria

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Gloria is sent to investigate an illegal prize-fighting ring. She becomes a brutally effective topless boxer.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian  

FAREWELL, RACHEL!

"Rachel seems to be getting on well with young Edward."

Edwina's young son was home from school. He had quickly taken to the red haired guest and at the moment was swimming with her in the lake. Prior to that he had been teaching Rachel tennis and pronounced her a promising pupil. Gloria had been somewhat irked at first, to put it mildly, to see the sixteen year old boy so effortlessly filch Rachel from under her nose, but had taken the loss with good grace. After all there was very little age difference between the two. Edward was just three months younger than Rachel, although there were other differences.

Edward was destined to go to college and would come into the estate in a few years when he came of age. And Rachel had left school a few months ago and found a menial job. But Edwina was determined that Rachel would resume her education. Gloria hardly thought that this friendship would last, but she knew Rachel would never come back to her. The little girl still admired Gloria and hoped sincerely that she would win her match later today, but her physical passion had cooled.

"I'm glad, Edwina, believe it or not. I'm getting to be a hard bitch and I accept I'm anything but a fit companion for a sweet girl like her. Yes. I'm glad, although I do feel a bit deflated. I'm off to the fight now. I know! I'm not fit and the venue might be raided. But I've got to do this! Win or lose, I've got to do it!


THE FINAL CONFLICT

That conversation had been two hours ago and Gloria was stripping off, and looking apprehensively at her black opponent. That girl was naked already and looking at Gloria, obviously anxious to see exactly what she was due to be up against in just a few moments. Gloria stepped out of her lace panties, worth a fortune and sexy as hell. The two stared at each other, each trying to dominate, even before the fight. Mara was as tall as Gloria and had short curly black hair. She stood straight, just like Gloria. Her buttocks stuck out further than the blonde's, but were still attractive and Gloria had a brief vision of her sinking her teeth into them as part of an orgy of love-making! Both women were alike in having firm and no more than medium sized breasts Mara's feet were larger and looked like they could give a nasty kick, because her legs were just as strong as Gloria's - stronger, if anything. For an African, her nose was straight, and not flattened like so many of her race. Gloria hoped to flatten it before the day was done! And the girl, no older than Gloria and possibly a lot younger, was all muscle and looked fast! Gloria had never seen blacker skin, or shinier. She was striking in the extreme and proud with it. This was not going to be a walk over. In fact Gloria had to make a great effort to stay positive and not to see impending doom in the black fists and power packed body opposite.

Gloria's golden hair was down almost to her waist and she had not tied it. It didn't usually get into her eyes and it made her look terrific! Gloria had a fantastic all over suntan, even though she looked very pale next to Mara. Her chilly experiences the previous winter had made not discouraged her from baring all. She was a keen Nudist and the sun had been plentiful this summer. She flexed her thigh muscles and went up and down on her toes a few times.

Then Monty told the girls to get in the ring. The crowd was larger than for Gloria's other fights, maybe three hundred and they looked excited. Gloria sensed that the mob were in favour of her opponent this time. Gloria was top dog and they would be more than happy to see her lose to this eager and powerful young woman with her animal vitality and obvious killer instinct. Mara had also had four fights and like Gloria she had knocked out all her opponents. Mara had won all her bouts demonstrating a total lack of any kind of sportsmanship. And why not, thought Gloria. This was a sensible young woman and if Gloria had not been so naively fastidious she wouldn't be sporting her present still unhealed wounds. So, today, up against a dirty fighter, she was going to be even dirtier herself! Monty had warned her to forget chivalry right from the bell - as if she needed that advice!

The bell sounded out and two women, one black and tall the other white, tall and tanned, closed with each other. Gloria was right about the girl being quick. She was a lot faster off the mark than Gloria. Mara's fist shot out and Gloria felt it bruise her face just under her left eye. She countered with a right that was easily blocked by Mara's forearm. Then she went full length on her back as Mara hit her again with a right cross that came from out of nowhere. Gloria hit the canvas with a mighty thud and Mara stood over her, waiting to hit her as soon as she started to rise. The audience let loose a wild cheer.

Gloria rolled away out of trouble and leapt to her feet. She was bruised and shaken and off to the worst possible start. She had no fear, though and went after Mara again, getting in a right that was only partly deflected. She saw a lump appear as if by magic over the black girl's eye. That one had hurt and she ducked way from the reply punch. Then Mara switched tactics and hit her in her ribs at the base of the sternum, where a bony area is not shielded by muscle. Mara's aim was perfect and the blow harder than anything Gloria had been hit by before. It was any fighter's nightmare to be hit there, and Gloria was engulfed with a white heat of pain. Even Gloria, who loved pain, was stalled for a split second and a split second was all the phenomenally sharp Mara needed! She sent Gloria down again with a brutal right to the jaw and a quick back hand chop to the cut over her eye to help her on her way. Lying on her back, which was a position she was getting used to by now, she realised she was bleeding from the cut so expertly stitched by Dr Harris the previous week.

The blonde goddess was clearly headed for defeat and in a most humiliating way. The crowd was already shouting for Mara to finish the cow. Dr Harris had been so right. They would cheer for the girl who destroyed her just as loudly as they had cheered her when she was victorious. This was a mug's game. And Gloria was the mug!

But the cow wasn't ready to be finished - not yet awhile. The Queen of the Ring rose from the canvas and was rabbit punched back to the ground before she was properly upright. She rose again and received another blow. That one got her in the mouth and laid her flat again. Gloria seemed to be spending her time permanently horizontal so far! That wasn't fair, she thought, but why was she being so stupid as to forget where she was and that there were no rules here? The crowd loved it! Gloria could feel their hate.

"Finish the cow, Mara.! Come on, Mara. Slaughter her. Kill the white whore!" were just some of the cries coming from Gloria's fickle public. That made her mad as hell! And she somehow made it to her feet, despite a kick to her stomach that would have stopped most women - and men. Tired and dizzy, a fading Gloria closed into a clinch. WHAM! Gloria had head butted the African and hers was no longer the only blood being shed! Mara, too, was a mess all of a sudden! Gloria repeated the manoeuvre of her twenty first birthday fight and brought her head down again on a stunned Mara, who had thought the fight was all but hers. That was another broken nose for an opponent to remember her by! She stepped back and slammed a succession of beauties to the black girl's face and body and saw her crumple to the floor.

Before Mara could get to her feet, she kicked her hard and sent her back down, sprawling on her back and looking stunned at this reversal. Then Gloria turned to the crowd.

"Thought I was beaten did you! Well, fuck you, you fucking arseholes!" Her voice rang out and those in the front rows must have been deafened!

They became silent. They hated Gloria even more now and wanted Mara to make a comeback. Mara, who was nothing if not brave and resilient, obliged them and got to her feet and let off a volley of well timed punches. She was still quick and soon had Gloria stretched out on the canvas once again. She felt as if her nose had been broken, for the first time in her life. This time it was Mara who kicked Gloria in the ribs before she could get up, cracking a couple and sending her flying across the ring, hitting the unpadded corner post with a horrible thud that left her right side bruised and torn. The crowd loved it.

The bell went at the end of an eventful first round and Gloria rose and painfully limped to her corner, to a chorus of jeers and shouts of "White Trash" from a crowd which did not boast even one black face. But Gloria was not beaten yet, even though Mara's stunning comeback had put her right back on the defensive. She loathed that crowd as deeply as they now loathed her. And this was her last fight. But she was going to win it! And she hoped the fight would be raided and this sordid exhibition wrapped up.

In Round two, Gloria knocked Mara down and kicked her in the face, to the fury of a crowd who were all increasingly on Mara's side. They cheered as Mara put Gloria down again and kicked at her as she tried to get up but Gloria was ready for the kick this time and avoided enough of its force to get up and face Mara, putting her arm round her neck as if about to kiss her, drawing her close and bringing her head down in a third head butt - a very different kind of kiss! This time Gloria opened a cut on the other eye! Both girls were streaming blood by now and the ring was becoming slippery. Mara was only briefly fazed, though and knocked Gloria down two more times before the round ended. Each time she went down, she had to try to evade Mara's waiting fists and feet to get back into the fight. Every time she tried to rise and failed there were more howls of joy. Once again the bell could not come soon enough for Gloria.

She made a bit of a comeback in Round Three, sending Mara down twice and only going down three times herself. Her bleeding seemed to be easing as well. Just as well!

Round Four was great one for Mara, who seemed to thrive on pain, even more so than Gloria, because the white girl hit her very hard on several occasions, but her speed was as bewildering as ever. She danced in and out, hitting Gloria at will. Five times Gloria measured her muscular and athletic length on the canvas and five times she had to brave kicks and punches as she struggled gamely to her feet only to be floored again within seconds. Once more, Gloria seemed well and truly beaten and the cheers, which had died down when Mara had looked to be losing, rose again, as did the calls for Gloria's total destruction - which seemed to be proceeding nicely!.

In Round Five Gloria was just trying to stay alive and on her feet. She sensed that being knocked down again would truly be the end of her. Mara slammed her with everything she had - and that was still an awesome battery of shattering shots! But Gloria stayed out of trouble and let the African expend her energy. At the end of the round Gloria had not been put down once, although she was continuing to be pulverised and her body, bruised and reddened by many devastating blows, her side bleeding from its encounter with the corner post and her chest splattered with her own blood, was far from the magnificent tanned specimen that had entered the ring so long ago. Even those sinewy legs were looking rubbery and her bedraggled hair was soaked in sweat and filthy. She was far from a beauty now!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.