Dating Serviced
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2006 by Abe Froman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jacquelyn discovers at her own peril the method by which her dating service guarantees the accuracy of the profiles of their members.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Transformation  

As Jackie walked into work and towards her office, she was the recipient of many shocked and amazed stares. Those who knew here were amazed at the changes. The others, and nearly all the men, were just hypnotized by the way her full cleavage rolled and giggled in her low cut top. Their obvious attraction and the lust directed her way was driving her level of desire higher and higher, but Sharon had made it very clear to her that she was not to cum or even touch herself without permission.

She knew that her position in the office would prevent at least most direct inquiries as to her new curves and fashion sense. She wondered how Sharon would be managing the pressure and questions. Her workspace was a cubicle and she'd be facing a lot of stared and very direct questions.

She tried to work as usual but each time she had to leave her office she was incredibly self-conscious, feeling her body giggle and noticing conversations stop dead as she approached. She simultaneously was mortified and aroused by the attention. She knew her pussy was wet with her needs.

After just a couple hours of this frustration, Sharon stopped by her office. Her wide smile conveyed that she certainly wasn't having too hard a time with the third degree from coworkers. She was stunning in a long red pencil-thin skirt that hugged her curvy hips and a tight black sweater that clung to her full firm breasts and made it clear she was not wearing a bra and didn't need to.

They hugged tightly. With Sharon's new height she towered over Jackie and her breasts landed above Jackie's as they were squeezed together in the embrace.

Sharon was full of joy and laughter as she described the looks and comments she'd been getting all morning. Not only were the men falling over themselves in appreciation of her body but the women were also affected. The strength of her personality was conveyed wordlessly they were deferring to her when it came to every decision and opinion. She told of how she felt she could take control of any one of them and they'd never know why.

"And you, pet," Sharon smiled, "are you finding it a bit hard to work and think?"

"Yes, it's unbearable," Jackie responded. "All I can think of is how much I'm wanted, desired, lusted after. How their looks translate into lust and fantasy. It seems I want every one of them to watch me, to desire me, to fuck and use me."

Sharon smiled and laughed. "Maybe you won't have to wait too long for that, my girl. Tell me, who in this company would you like to fuck the most?"

Jackie thought for a second, letting herself indulge the fantasy. "Chris, that man who delivers the mail. He's so young and fit and hot." She blushed as she revealed her forbidden thoughts.

Sharon didn't hesitate before picking up the phone and dialing the mailroom. She asked for him and in moments he was on the other end of the line. Jackie was squirming in her chair.

"Chris, Ms. Fraser has requested that you meet her in her office in 20 minutes. Please don't be late and just come right in. The door will likely be closed, but she'll be expecting you." Her voice carried so much confidence and authority. Without waiting for a response she simply hung up.

"Now, let's get you ready for your visitor," she said as she turned to address Jackie. "Come out her on this side of the desk." Wordlessly, Jackie obeyed, feeling the heat flow through her.

Turning Jackie back towards her desk, Sharon kneeled behind her and attached metal cuffs to Jackie's ankles. She pulled her legs wide and cuffed them to the legs of the desk, forcing her skirt to ride high and making it clear that there were no panties beneath her garter belt. Sharon moved behind the desk and attached cuffs to Jackie's wrists. She fixed a short chain to them and started pulling her forwards, bending her over the desk, exposing her ass to the closed door. Using the chain Sharon, trapped her, drawing it down to another desk leg. Jackie was fully bent over her own desk with her ass high and her breasts squashed beneath her.

Sharon was whistling joyfully as she placed the keys to the cuffs in an envelope and slid them into Jackie's desk drawer, out of her reach. She took out a note bad and started scribbling down a message. Once it was complete, she showed it to her trapped plaything.

"Chris, you can free me if you like and you'll have my thanks. However, if you will please fuck me first I promise I'll suck your cock and wear your cum on my tits."

Jackie opened her mouth to gasp and protest, but Sharon's only response was to stuff her mouth full of a pink rubber ball gag. Sharon moved out of Jackie's view. Jackie could feel her tuck the note into her garter belt. She couldn't believe this was happening to her.

Sharon returned to her field of view. "Now, be a good girl and obey Mistress Sharon, and obey young Chris as well. And also, after you get yourself fucked like a whore, I'm taking you to lunch. Have fun!" She could only hear Sharon rummaging around for a minute out of her view before she departed and closed the door behind her.

Jackie was left there, the door closed behind her, waiting for her humiliation. It felt like an eternity, with images of her position and embarrassment filling her mind. She could feel herself drooling around the gag and her exposed pussy tingling in anticipation.

Finally she heard the door open after a soft knock. "Ms. Fraser, you wanted to see me?" Chris's voice started before it turned into an unbelieving gasp. "Oh my god!" He closes the door quickly behind him. "Are you okay, Ms. Fraser?"

Jackie could only nod, feeling now how badly she wanted to feel him inside her. She heard him approach closer and slide the note from her garter belt. His silence let her know that he was reading the note, probably trying to convince himself this wasn't a dream.

"Is this for real?" he managed to stutter out. Again, Jackie could only moan and nod in response. She heard him quickly lock the door and hurry to kick himself out of his pants. "Oh god, this is unbelievable, you look so hot."

His hands were roaming over her ass, pulling her stretched skirt even higher. Her garter belts strained across the flesh of her bare ass. He was hard already, probably since his first sight of her. She moaned around the gag as she finally felt his stiff cock slide against her eager cunt lips. A tingle shoots through her body as he slides into her, moving his hands to her hips. Thoughts of who might hear of this, who he'd brag to, how she'd face him afterwards are driven from her mind as she knows she's being a good girl, being used like a slut.

Hearing his grunts and groans, feeling her body driven against her desk over and over, she loved the feeling, the sensation of his young stiff rod filling her over and over. She drooled over some memo on her desk and smelled their scents filling her office. She felt his need and arousal through every pore in her body, as well as with the direct sensation of his swollen cock stretching her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.