Dating Serviced - Cover

Dating Serviced

Copyright© 2006 by Abe Froman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jacquelyn discovers at her own peril the method by which her dating service guarantees the accuracy of the profiles of their members.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Transformation  

Jackie's mind was spinning, and not just because she had been hit hard by a powerful orgasm. The feeling of her own juices trickling down the insides of her thighs as she knelt before a virtual stranger was certainly another concrete example of how different this weekend was from, say, every other weekend in her life.

Breathing deep, she tried to confirm for herself that all of this was really happening. She was dressed in high-heeled patent leather boots, lace trimmed stockings, a tiny skirt that barely covered anything (even less than usual with her in this position) as it was laced and stretched around her hips and a tight leather waist cincher was pushing her breasts high while giving her even more of an hourglass figure. Hell, she hadn't even gotten used to the D cups she now had and they seemed even larger now. In the name of decency her nipples were covered with an X of black tape and a tight sheer top stretched over her torso. The latest accessory was the most alarming to her — she wore a black leather collar around her neck and there was a leash clipped to it. She was leashed like an animal.

Holding her leash was SirMaxx, the man she'd met for the first time just minutes ago and before that just a name on her computer screen. His first words to her had made her cumm instantly. The pleasure had been building in her all day. It was a lust and need that had grown with each small command he'd given her, with each piece of clothing she had stretched onto her body. With every little way that she'd been a good girl.

But as this handsome man looked down at her with a smile and a tug at her leash, part of her still couldn't believe it. She did want to see more of what was going on at this strange nightclub, but he'd said that he wanted to show her off as well. Oh god, but look at her, she was barely covered at all, and she felt sluttier than naked. Could she really be doing this? His words still rang in her ears — he wanted to show what a good girl she was. It sent a hot shiver through her. Before tonight she had felt the wonderful emotion caused by just seeing those words on her computer screen. Hearing them spoken aloud was something exponentially better — a sense of happiness, lust, satisfaction and pure joy seemed to emanate from her core and out through every pore.

If she was a good girl for dressing this way, how could it be wrong? Maybe she looked like a whore but she wasn't alone in this club it seemed. Plus it was clearly bringing SirMaxx pleasure, not to mention a few others she saw staring rather obviously at her. If being a good girl meant following this beautiful man at the end of his leash, her purse heavy with lewd toys and devices, seeing new and amazing things while being on display as a pure sexual object of desire then that was all she needed.

Jackie lifted herself back onto her feet, steadying herself on Maxx's offered arm. Once she was balanced on the heels he moved off in front of her leaving her to follow the guidance of her leash. They moved slowly and she was able to drink in the sights and sounds that surrounded them. At one table there was a woman wearing little more than a leather thong with metal cuffs holding her wrists tight behind her while more than one man slowly and intimately inspected her breasts. Down a little farther, on a small wooden chair was a woman bound securely with bright white rope squirming and moaning into a gag while at least two visible vibrators hummed over her flesh while an audience of men and women watched and cheered.

Even more eyes were directed up at the club's small stage where two incredibly beautiful women, both blindfolded, were making their way towards each other with slow guided steps and hands cautiously outstretched. They were dressed in identical but differently colored bikinis that appeared to be made of some kind of shimmering plastic — one in white the other in bright pink. Once they found each other their hands and mouths leapt to action, kissing and groping with a palpable hunger. Jackie was frozen in rapt attention watching them. They were so beautiful and the lights glistened on their skin, sparkling as they moved in their lust-driven dance. Jackie felt her eyes searching over them, following each line and curve of their bodies and they intertwined.

A soft tug at her leash woke her from her reverie and she looked up at SirMaxx with a flushed smile. As she continued to walk behind him she was aware of a refreshed warmth and wetness between her thighs. She knew that without any panties it would continue to trickle down to mark and stain her stockings, but she was helpless to stop it.

She was led over to a booth and Maxx sat. She waited beside him, still standing, until he indicated with a hand gesture that she should kneel beside him. Together, with his hand in her hair caressing her they continued to watch the two women on stage and started to idly chat.

"Tell me Jacquelyn," he said, "have you spent a lot of time in clubs like this, dressed like you are now? And please be honest — you could only disappoint me by trying to tell me what you think I want to hear."

"No Sir, this is very new to me."

"I see," he smiled, "and do you like it?"

"Ohhh yesss," she found herself nearly purring, "It's so amazing, Sir. I can't believe all the things that are happening here, all the fascinating outfits, and..." She paused, embarrassed by her own thoughts.

"Continue, sweet girl."

"Well, Sir, it feels so strange, but to feel the people here looking at me, seeing me in the way that I've dressed for you — part of me feels so embarrassed, but even more I'm feeling a kind of joy at it, feeling their lusts transferred to me. Knowing that it makes you, and them, happy to see me like this... well, it makes me genuinely happy too, Sir."

Maxx smiled, "I'm very glad to hear that, Jacquelyn, and it does make me very happy to see you like this. You're a very good girl to follow your instructions so perfectly."

Hearing those words, pleasure washed over her like an ocean wave. She seemed barely able to keep herself upright. She knew that the changes she'd made with the Dating Service profile was causing this, but any regret and worry about it were worlds away at this moment.

Their discussion paused with the approaching climax on stage. Neither woman had any of their bikini left intact though they both remained blindfolded. They were kissing each other hard and each had at least two fingers pumping into the other's cunt. They were both clearing reaching the edge, and their bodies were grinding together as they slid down, first to their knees, then all the way to the surface of the stage. With fingers and mouths searching they guided themselves into a 69 position. Within minutes of tongues finding their opposing pussies, both were screaming and writhing under the affect of their orgasms. Jackie couldn't turn away until after they recovered and were let off opposite sides of the stage, still without seeing each other.

Jackie found herself licking her lips then blushing deeply as she observed Maxx noticing her reaction. She lowered her eyes to the floor.

"Sweet Jacquelyn, you don't have to try to hide what pleases you," he comforted her. "So, you've said that you enjoy the feeling that you get when others get to see how good you look, especially in outfits that suit you as perfectly as this one?"

All Jackie could do was nod, her eyes down, seeing the curves of her enlarged breasts, still so new to her. She could feel her nipples stiffly straining at the tape covering them.

"And I seem to recall from your profile that you've also got a lovely little attachment to certain personal entertainment devices?" he half-asked, a smile growing on his lips.

She silently cursed her own imagination — what had inspired her to include things like that? "Yes, Sir," she whispered in response.

"Good," he answered through a full smile, "because the stage is open now, and I want you to show everyone here that you've been a very good girl. Would you like that?" He rose from the booth and moved towards the stage, pausing as her leash swayed slowly in an arc between his hand and her collar. "Would you, Jacquelyn? Would you like everyone to see what a good girl you are?"

Her mind fought with the sensations that were causing her body to tingle from head to toe. She wasn't this kind of woman, was she? She had just wanted a date with a nice man, then maybe to tease a few that were ignoring her in favor of big-breasted bimbos — not to hand herself over to someone for pleasure, with an audience no less. But the radiating feeling between her legs only grew. If she could take this step, think what a good girl she would be, and how pleased he would be with her. She started to allow herself to think about it more, imagining all those eyes on her, just the way hers had been on those two women just moments ago. The whole club's lust and desire and pleasure would be flowing to her. There was no other choice.

"Yes Sir, I'd like that very much." She rose to follow him, and he led her up onto the stage. With her first step into the circle of light the applause and cheers rang out. She could barely see anything with the light bright in her eyes, but she could certainly hear them and feel their presence. SirMaxx had found a chair and he sat down near her as she stood in the centre of the stage. There was a microphone in his hand, and his questions for her rang out throughout the club.

"Are you a good girl, Jacquelyn?"

"Yes, Sir, I try to be."

"Do you think you're dressed like a good girl?"

"I'm dressed like a slut, Sir, but it's because you asked me to." Saying the word slut out loud made it even more real. Her answer generated a smile from Maxx and a good laugh from the crowd.

"I see. Tell me, Jacquelyn, is that a purse you have there?"

"Yes Sir."

"Give it to me." She slipped it off her shoulder and handed it to him. He promptly opened it up and unceremoniously dumped its contents onto the stage. The toys he'd commanded her to carry rattled out for all to see, mortifying her. There was her obscenely large bright orange dildo, an equally bright pink butt plug and a large white ball gag. "Are these your toys, Jacquelyn?"

She could feel the pounding of her heart rising up in her throat. She felt her face burn red. A raucous mixture of laughter and rude comments were being offered by those watching her, but all she could see was the light in her eyes.

"Yes Sir, those are my toys." Whoops of pleasure from the crowd.

"If they are yours, my dear, they must fit you. Is that correct?"

Oh god, he wouldn't. "Yes, Sir, I suppose so."

"Be a good girl, Jacquelyn, and show us how well they fit." He gathered up the gag and held it out to her. Then he and the suddenly hushed crowd waited.

Jackie's hands were shaking as she took the gag from him, but deep down she knew that she wanted this as much as he did. It was a desire she felt so deeply that it seemed inconceivable she might not have felt it days ago. Guiding her fingers to the leather straps she maneuvered the large rubber ball between her lips and started to push it into her mouth. She had to open wide to get it past her teeth and even then she had to work it in slowly, feeling it compress before it popped in. She finished by buckling it securely behind her head. She made sure it was tight, and felt the ball in her mouth pull even further back and stretch her lips. She felt even more helpless and submissive now but at the same time she got a wave of pleasure imagining how the white gag might look against her bright red lipstick.

With her mouth wide and full, her eyes lifted back up to Maxx. Now in his hand was the ominous looking plug. She took it from him, and looked at it fearfully. She'd never tried this before, and it certainly seemed a bit large compared to the opening it was supposed to fill. She noticed a bit of gleam on it and she realized that while she had been busy he had mercifully given it a thin coating of some kind of lubricant.

"On all fours, pet, and face your bottom to your fans," he instructed.

She carefully complied. She waist cincher held her tight as she moved but she managed to get herself settled on her hands and knees. Her ridiculously short skirt was giving the crowd behind her a very good view, even before she felt Maxx hike her skirt up her hips and to her waist, baring her bottom completely, and then urging her thighs wider open.

"Go ahead, pet, show us how a good girl uses her toys," his voice was a throaty whisper in her ear.

She reached back with her right hand, and guided the soft tip of the plug to her tight rosebud. She could hear the crowd growing more enthusiastic — of course they had a much better view of what was happening than she did. She could only imagine how it looked, her on all fours, her thighs spread, her hairless pussy and ass exposed for all to see. And even now she could feel the warm wetness of her cunt, announcing to all how aroused she was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.