Between The Heartbeats - Cover

Preview

Between The Heartbeats

by Megan Kingsley

Copyright© 2006 by Megan Kingsley

Romantic Story: A romanticly erotic JAG FanFiction involving a mysterious female Marine and the Admiral.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fan Fiction  

  • All hail the extraordinary DPB without whom we would have no need to find refuge in the form of fan fiction; abject groveling at the feet of the mighty CBS. I'm getting nothing from this story but the satisfaction of hearing Ava and Naima squeal in delight every time I send them a new part.

  • AJ should belong to women everywhere but we'll make due with stealing him every now and then. I promise to return him only slightly worse for wear.

  • A big nod here to the military men whose identities I've swiped for my own amusement and possibly the amusement of others if Naima and Ava convince me to submit this on-line. Please don't make me disappear.

  • Everyone else belongs to me!

  • I've never been to a Regatta, I made it all up as best I could, if I'm wrong you can flame me.

  • Special thanks to Ava for inspiration, research tidbits, and her talents as a slave driver/Beta reader extraordinaire. Thanks!!! I promise you anything you want. More tea? Another teddy bear? How about a cactus from Tucson? No?

  • Feedback? I'm begging. Do your worst! But make it constructive.

  • 1 klick=1000 meters=0.62 miles.

  • In my world, Meredith isn't with AJ anymore; I just can't deal with her. I'm living in the land of Denial. And I renamed the dog after Ava's cutie Poodle, Ginger.

  • Please click on the links. When following the link for General Richard B. Meyers, USAF, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff please allow the page to load and then click on the word "People" on the left hand side of the page. A pull down will appear, please click on "Chairman" and then "Biography." Allow the page to load and you will have the information if you are interested.

  • Special thanks to http://www.firearmsid.com/ for the definition of Forensic Firearm Identification certification.

  • I haven't watched JAG in so long that there's probably some big boo boo's here. So, just ignore them, oki? I prefer the FF to the show! I'm living in the land of Denial, remember?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.