Anything For Your Friends - Cover

Anything For Your Friends

Copyright© 2006 by bfrap

Chapter 3: Cindy

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3: Cindy - We were going to get married after college. That was before she she asked me to do her a favor. She wanted me to marry her roommate. Low Stroke content.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Pregnancy   School  

I was at my parents home one day talking with Dad about some company business. I had to run out to my car to grab some papers that I forgotten. I looked up the street and noticed a familiar face walking down the road in my direction. I got what I needed out of the car and slowly made my way to the road.

"Hello stranger?"

She looked at me for a moment before she stopped walking. It seemed to take her a moment to recognize me.

"Mike? Is that really you?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing Cindy. How have you been?"

"Busy working my tail off."

"Would you mind coming inside and talking. My business with Dad can wait for a while?"

"Are you sure that's ok? I mean with Trish and all."

"Trish might be a bit pissed. She's missed you more than I have. I bet she'll forgive you for never calling though."

"Ok"

As we walked in, I noticed the ring on her left hand. At first this had gotten me a bit down. That lasted for all of 3 seconds before I recognized the ring on her hand. She was still wearing the ring I bought her 13 years before. I knew that I was going to have to question her about this.

I led her out back to the pool. The kids were enjoying some time with Grandma while I had been working. Trish was lounging in a deck chair. She jumped up to give her long time friend a much overdue hug.

"Where have you been? We've missed you."

"I knew that I needed to get out of your way. So I did."

"You could have at least sent a Christmas card or something. Mike is not the only person here who missed you."

"I'm sorry. You'll see me much more often, I promise."

"We better see you more."

Trish and I introduced Cindy to our kids. She seemed to take to them quickly.

"They're so beautiful."

"Thanks. They're our reason for living."

We led her to the library and told her that I would be back in a moment. I took the papers from the car down to Dad's office and told him that I would be a while. I then went back and joined Cindy and Trish. I just sat back and listened for a few minutes.

"So, what has you back in town?" Trish asked.

"Well, after I transferred to the west coast, I finished my degree and was offered a position in San Diego. I worked my way up the corporate ladder until a few months ago. I was let go just after our company was taken over by a much bigger company. I decided that since I had not been home since I graduated, that I wanted to visit my parents before I take another job."

"Do you have a family of your own?"

"No"

"Why not?"

"I tried to date for a while after we split. All the guys that came on to me were jerks. I just never met anyone that I wanted to settle down with. Well, since Mike and I separated that is."

"So, is that the reason you are still wearing the engagement ring I gave you?" I asked.

She appeared to turn about fifty shades of red before she finally answered. Trish seemed to take sudden notice as well. "Yes. It was easier to turn them away."

"You have been holding every guy up to my standard?"

"Yeah. I just couldn't fall for anyone else. After you, nobody seems all that attractive."

"Well, if you are going to be around, would you like to come to our place for dinner tomorrow?"

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"Great!"

I gave her our address before escorting her out. Dad asked me why I was suddenly so happy. I never really answered him.

The next night, Cindy came over for dinner. When she arrived, she was amazed at the size of our home.

"This place is huge Mike. I bet Trish did the decorating."

"You know me in that area. I am decorating impaired. I let her just take over."

"You've grown to love each other then."

"It took a few months after the wedding, but we did indeed get very close. At the time, we were pissed at you for abandoning us like you did. But looking back, it was for the best."

"I'm sorry. When I saw you and Trish together over that first Thanksgiving, it tore me up. I knew that I had to get away before I did something that I would regret."

"You could have at least told us. It hurt that you did that without letting us know."

"You weren't alone in that. I missed you two just as much. I never could move on though."

"So what are your plans now?"

"I don't know yet. I had planned on heading back to San Diego next week to start looking for a job."

"Would you mind if I offered you a job?" Trish asked.

"What kind of job?"

"I don't know if Mike told you about this yet, but I'm dying."

"No. You're kidding me right?"

"Sorry Cindy. I wish we were. She was diagnosed with a brain tumor a few months ago. It's inoperable." I replied.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry. How can I help?"

"I'm going to need someone to help me with the kids and take me to my doctors appointments. I'm not allowed to drive while taking my medications."

"Of course I can. Are you sure that I won't come between you two?"

"Cindy, my wife of nine years is dying. My last thoughts right now are of romance. Trish just needs someone to take care of her while I'm at work."

"Ok. If you guys are sure, I'll do it."


For the next few months, Cindy was at our house constantly. She was taking care of Trish and the kids as Trish started moving downhill. It had been nine months after the initial diagnosis and Trish was no longer able to walk much. The headaches were constant. Cindy was taking care of the kids in Trish's incapacitated state.

It was about that time that Trish asked Cindy if she could move into the house. Neither knew that I was home from work. I was standing outside the door when Trish asked Cindy for some favors.

"Cindy, I was wondering. Would it be possible for you to just move into our guest room?"

"Why Trish?"

"I'm getting much worse. Mike is trying to take care of the kids, trying to help me as much as he can and still deal with the rigors of his job. It's too much for him to do alone."

"Won't you be afraid that Mike and I would get together if I was living here?"

"No. Actually, I want to talk to you about that. Cindy, I don't have much time left. When I'm gone, Mike and the kids will need someone to take care of them. I know Mike will be in mourning for a while. I'm not going to expect it to be any different. He and the kids will need someone to care for them once I'm gone. Would you stay here and take care of them?"

"I don't know Trish. This is a bit sudden."

"Don't give me that crap Cindy. I know that you are still wearing his ring because you are still pining away for him. Now it's me asking the favor. Mike took care of me and my baby when I needed it after you asked him to change his whole life. Now I'm asking you to take care of Mike and my babies when I'm gone. I know you still love him. All I ask is that you love my babies too. Please do this for me?"

"Wild horses couldn't keep me away Trish. I will be there for your family when you're gone."

"Thanks Cindy. You have been a friend above and beyond the call. Thank you for always being there."

Trish broke down and cried at that point. I had to walk away as well.


Trish was able to hold out long enough to see Courtney's tenth birthday. I was holding her hand when she took her last breath. I wanted to cry for the next week but found that I couldn't. I had to stay strong for my three darling children. Mom and Dad tried to help me so much as did Trish's parents. Cindy was the one who really kept things running smoothly. Once I did start crying, it seemed to last for a few days.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.