Anything For Your Friends - Cover

Anything For Your Friends

Copyright© 2006 by bfrap

Chapter 2: Trish

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2: Trish - We were going to get married after college. That was before she she asked me to do her a favor. She wanted me to marry her roommate. Low Stroke content.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Pregnancy   School  

The wedding went off without a hitch. It was small, but had everything that was needed. We enjoyed the reception at my parents' home before catching our flight to Hawaii.

I had been to Hawaii on a few occasions. That just comes from growing up in a family that is blessed with wealth. I knew that Trish was going for her first time. Rather than just stay in our hotel room for the entire week like some newlyweds might, I took Trish out and showed her many of the sites of the islands. Trish enjoyed the entire trip.

As with any vacation, it ended much too soon. Our flight was going to take us directly to our new home back east near the college. Both of us wanted to finish before we worried about a job. Cindy was right about one thing; my parents' could support us until we finished school without a problem.

We arrived at our new home about a week before classes were due to start. I made sure to carry my new bride over the threshold like they do in all of those fairytales you read. If I didn't, Trish threatened to cut me off for a few weeks. It was a small price to pay to keep the new Mrs. Sobell happy.

The next day, we had to do some shopping. The house had everything we needed, Dad had made sure of that. But we had no food to eat. Dad also had purchased a new minivan for us to drive, complete with the baby's car seat. We didn't need that quite yet, but it was the thought that counts.

The last week before school was spent turning our house into our home. Trish needed to put her touches on the decorating, which was fine by me. The nights found us in our bedroom doing what newlyweds do the most.


Our first rough spot happened about a week into the semester. When school started up again, I started looking for Cindy. No matter where I looked, I couldn't find her. I finally decided it was time to check with the Registrar to see if I could locate her.

"Hello, may I help you?"

"I'm trying to locate Cynthia Turner. Could you help me?"

"Let me check the computer and see. I'm sorry sir. We don't have Ms. Turner registered this semester. It appears that she transferred to another school over the break."

"Are you sure?"

"According to the system, she did."

"Thanks."

I went home that night in a fog. When I walked in the door, Trish was there to greet me.

"Honey, are you ok?"

"I just found out that Cindy transferred to another school."

"What?"

"Yeah. That was my reaction. We always talked about everything."

"Why don't you call home and see what you can find out from her mother."

"Yeah. I'll do that."

I sat down to make the call and saw the mail sitting there. I noticed a letter addressed to me from Phoenix. I opened it and started reading;

Dear Mike and Trish,

I'm sorry to do this to you guys, but I had to get away. I tried to stay close but it was very evident that I was never going to be able to see you together. I left for 2 reasons. The first reason is my own jealousy. The other was so I would not get in your way. Trish needs you Mike. I know if I hung around, you would be spending too much time with me. That would not help either of us.

I wish you both a wonderful and long life. I love you both,

Cindy

Trish came in and found me staring off into space.

"Well, what did you find out?"

I just handed her the letter. After she read it, she seemed just a bit upset as well. Cindy was both of our best friend. We consoled each other for the rest of the evening.

I stayed in my fog for the next two weeks. Trish was trying to cheer me up. That was just her demeanor. I finally came out of my fog one day when Trish was not being herself.

I was in our living room trying to work on my homework. When she came in the room to announce that dinner was ready, something didn't seem right. I suddenly was yanked out of my fog as Trish left the room. I noticed that she seemed very down. This was not like her. She was always the bubbly person in the room. It was then that I realized that I was agonizing about Cindy so much, that I was neglecting my wife. It was like a slap in the face.

I got up and walked out to the kitchen and sat down across from Trish.

"Trish, I'm sorry for how I have been acting lately. I have been so upset about Cindy, that I have been neglecting you. You're my wife and you should be the one that I am worrying about. I guess this is probably the reason that Cindy did what she did."

I noticed as I was saying this, the smile was starting to return to her beautiful face.

"Trish, will you forgive me?"

"Yes. I knew that you would come around sometime. It did hurt seeing you worry about her so much. I can understand it, but we still have to move on."

"From now on, you are number one. You will not be moved down ever."


We spent the next three months getting to know each other better. At the same time, Trish was growing bigger as the pregnancy progressed. We worked hard on our schoolwork as well.

During that time, I was also sending letters to her mom and dad. I never told her about them. I would send a few wedding pictures, or of her as she progressed in her pregnancy. I wanted her parents to be part of this, even if they didn't want to be. I also figured that at some point, they would come around and accept our marriage. I was writing letters about once every two weeks.

Once the semester had finished, we went back to Phoenix for the summer. We agreed that being with family when the baby was born would be important. We only waited another month before our little Courtney was born.

I knew that this little bundle was not mine biologically, but I fell in love with her instantly.

Before we went back to school for our senior year, Dad sat down and had a talk with us.

"Mike, Trish. I want you to know that as soon as you are done with school, I have openings for you in my company waiting."

"I don't know Dad. That will make it seem like I got ahead because I'm your son, not on my own merits."

"Mike, I know how you feel. I also need you to understand that as the owner, I need to groom you to take the company over someday. I can't run the company forever. I need you ready to take my place one day."

"You know Mike, I could handle living here. Unlike back home, the thought of no snow in the winter sounds nice."

This had all of us laughing. I finally relented and told my father that we would be back once we graduated. This seemed to leave him overjoyed. I found out the day before we left for school that he was already in the process of getting Trish and me a house.


Having a baby to worry about made life a bit more difficult. We were able to find a daycare to take care of Courtney while we were in school. But being woken up at 2 am for a diaper change or something to eat can make you very tired during your classes. We managed ourselves pretty well.

I was still sending my letters to my in-laws every two weeks. I was sitting home with my little princess when I received the phone call that totally surprised me. Trish had an evening class that night, so she was out.

It was two weeks before Thanksgiving when I answered the phone.

"Hello"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.