The Hot Springs Affair
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2006 by Idaradojohn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A steamy tale takes place in a mountain town setting during a snowy winter. A lusty twenty-something hottie (Becky), discovers a good looking stud (Tom) at the local hot springs pool. She plans to have fun with his more than adequate equipment. Becky also gets a big surprise from her snowshoe companion and best pal (Julie).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Size  

The long winter has deposited substantial amounts of snow in this mountain town. The Chronicle, our local newspaper, indicates we had received over 300 inches of the white stuff so far this winter. The drought has ended, today's edition claims... Gilson has not experienced this much snow accumulation during the last 3-years totaled together. I just read weather forecasts in the Old Farmer's Almanac. They predict a lot more snow in the mountains during the next 2 months. This is not hard to believe, as March and April are usually the snowiest months of wintry weather. Old-man winter is nowhere close to giving up his hold on this part of the world...

This mountain town always looks so exquisite with this magical cloak of whiteness. As I look out the window across the valley, the pine trees sway gently in the late February breeze. Evening approaches and remnants of Christmas lights begin flickering across town, adding to this enchanting setting. The majestic tall pines occasionally shed puffs of snow that gently float to the ground. The late day sun begins to set, coloring the clouds and casting shadows over the valley with an incredible pink and red brilliance. This time of year is awash with glorious sunsets, called, 'alpine glow'. This is a wonderful area to call home, with all its' beauty and lack of stressful hustle. Also, a relaxing soak in Gilson's famed hot springs pools is great for relaxing tired muscles after a day of skiing or snowshoeing...

Many of the younger residents of Gilson bathe nude in the natural hot springs pools. These are a short hike from town into the tall pines where the river flows briskly down from the high mountains. Hot, heavily mineralized waters flow continuously upward from the deepest recesses of mother earth. The raw water is so scorching, that the makeshift pool built by the locals would not be tolerable unless brought to a comfortable temperature by introducing the cold river water flowing nearby. Ingenious townsfolk buried a pipe into the riverbed with an inlet into the hot pool. The pipe inside the pool can be unplugged easily allowing the cold river water to exert its' influence over the blistering hot water rising from down deep in the earth.

That pool is where I got my first look at this hunk Tom. His sculpted body and superior equipment have occupied my thoughts for days... It wasn't the length of his cock that enthralled me, but the man had balls! Thoughts of the quantity of Tom's cum that could flood the inside of my body have left me thoroughly preoccupied...

Cabin fever rages during the latter part of these long mountain town winters... All the girls around here, including myself are horny, but the guys around town seem more than willing to supply the 'seeds of life'. Things could certainly be worse...

The colors are deepening now and nightfall quickly encroaches upon this beautiful winter wonderland. My thoughts wander from the outside world to the sexual feelings within.

I feel wetness between by legs as my thoughts wander to the idea I have in mind for later tonight. I have a surprise in store for my miner acquaintance, Tom. My plans revolve around his nice looking cock but mostly concern the liquid magic in the largest balls that I have ever seen. I plan to empty all of Tom's ball juice into every place Tom wants to explore with his splendid tool. My body begins to manifest physically the erotic thoughts now running rampantly through my mind. I look in the mirror and witness my flushed cheeks and aroused hardened nipples poking at the material of my shirt... My panties are now sopping wet, and are clinging to the shaved lips of my aroused sex...

The bath water that I drew earlier in my reverie is going to get cold if I keep up the daydreaming. I enter the bathroom, and swiftly the warm, steamy, fragrant mist embraces my entire being. My heart races with anticipation of relaxing in the fragrance of the bubble bath extravaganza I prepared for myself. The delicate scent of Jasmine flowers and the flickering candlelight fills my senses. I wipe steam from the full-length mirror and begin a sensual personal striptease. I release my long strawberry blonde locks from the tight bun, and its' generous length frames my winter-tanned, and well cared for face. The air here is 'very dry', and if a girl does not take care of her skin, she will soon look like a prune.

My body is continuously fine-tuning itself due to the outdoor life afforded by living in mountainous terrain. Walking around at this altitude results in continuous cardiovascular exercise. Every place you go is either up or down a hill. Folks here usually feel no need to go to a gym. In fact, there is not one in Gilson. The closest is 25 miles north of here. My looks are good, at 28 years, 5'7", 115 lbs., 36C perky tits, and bright blue eyes. My friends male and female always seem to compliment my looks. I try not getting too involved in all that superficial stuff...

Julie, my best pal around here is a 'touchy feely' person. She seems extremely caught up with my looks, and I wonder sometimes if she wants to be intimate with me. I have never been with a woman. Although like some females, I have fantasized from time to time... At the pool however, I find myself fascinated by Julie's good looks and shapely body. She is my age, 5'1", about 100 lbs., with 34B cherry tipped breasts and soft blonde curls framing her sex. She has a tight round butt, shapely hips, thighs and calves. The guys here nicknamed her 'apple ass'...

Julie reminds me of a ''barbie doll', with her golden blonde long hair and big blue eyes. She has a continual smile, pleasant personality and is great fun to be around. The guys around here just feast on her everywhere she goes. Together, we attract a lot of attention...

Today, I want a cock inside me. Visions of Tom's circumcised cock and marvelous balls fill my thoughts. Those jewels no doubt have an ample load of cum that will fill my hungry body. Hopefully, that will happen later tonight...

Slowly, I unbutton my long-sleeve white blouse while watching intently in the mirror. The whiteness of the bra contrasts the pinkish blush brought on by the heat of the steamy bathroom and sexual arousal. I unclasp the center of the material encasing my now stimulated breasts and uncover their firm roundness and cherry-pink nipples. The shirt and bra find their way to the floor. My hands cup the now blood-engorged cones and thumb and forefinger tweak the sensitive extended nipples. My panties feel soaked and are plastered to the bald entrance of my body... My body begins to tremble with anticipation of a finger-fucking and later Tom's cock possessing my womanhood.

Thinking the massive flood of cum from those 'baseballs' and my body leaking the excess is almost too much...

I watch my reflection intently now as my shaking fingers unbutton, unzip and lower my jeans. I am so aroused that my personal striptease seems to be in slow motion. I hook my fingers in the waistband and stretch the elastic of my panties. My hips begin a sensuous rotating movement as the soft material slips down my ass... I'm in a hurry now to get completely naked as I separate the panties from the slick lips of my engorged pussy... The sparse strawberry blonde strip of soft hairs above my love opening, are sprung from their panty covering. The familiar scent of my arousal further inflames my senses. Quickly I step out of my jeans and panties and bend forward to remove my socks. Bra, panties, jeans and socks now lie together on the floor. With full nudity complete, I admire the reflection of my womanly charms. I spread my legs enough to see the outer lips of my pussy separate in anticipation of inserting of my fingers, and later tonight, Tom's nice cock...

My fingers stroke between my seeping wet, swollen cunt lips and girl-juice runs slowly down my inner thighs. One, then two fingers slowly push into the love grotto. I hear my soft moan and tremble from the intense sensations emanating from deep within. My slick digits withdraw from my aroused pussy. Enthusiastically I inhale the pleasant scent, and lick at their slick covering of pussy juice. Oh yeah, the bath...

The bath water is still pleasant and will not have to be redrawn, but not if I keep this up... I light several more candles around the tub, turn on some soft music, and immerse myself into the warm liquid of the bath. My mind floats away to nowhere as complete relaxation overtakes my body. Earlier Julie and I had gone for a long snowshoe trip in the deep powder. My muscles had a good workout and now are uncoiling in the warm water. Thoughts float away in the luxury of the candlelight and aroma of the bath.

I awaken from my reverie and realize the bath is cooling down. I unplug the drain, turn on the shower, shampoo and condition my hair without paying much attention to sexual sensations. After toweling off and donning a soft robe, I head to my bedroom where the warmth from the fireplace gives me the impulse to be naked again. I drop the robe and lie on the bed. I close my eyes and completely drink in the warmth of the room and the softness of the satin sheets.

Before long, the urgency to orgasm pervades every pore. One hand is busy tweaking my hard cherry-tipped nipples and two fingers easily into my well-oiled pussy. My thumb strokes my engorged clit now emerging from its' sanctuary... That contact together with the image of Tom's big-balls begins a massive internal explosion. The fire builds between my legs and erupts, overcoming my entire being. My legs involuntarily pull up to my breasts encouraging those fingers even deeper. The clenching inner muscles ripple and pull as if milking a spurting cock. A low moan escapes my lips as girl-cum flows from my pussy, soaking my fingers and the sheets...

I pull the down comforter over my naked flesh and drift off to sleep. Never far away are the visions of Tom's cock and balls filling my receptive vagina with their slippery offering. Tonight Tom will get a 'huge' surprise, and I hope to get a nice load of the 'white slick stuff'. Am I a horny slut or what... ? I just love to fuck...

At 1:00am, I awake and the excitement of the hours ahead begin to fill my oversexed libido. I dial-up the mine and asked for Tom's shift boss. Art answered in the rough-tough manner of the miners in the community. "Sir, can you please have Tom Carey call me? It is an emergency... I know phones are difficult to get to underground, but I really need to speak with him as soon as possible."

"Well, we usually don't do this sort of thing." Art briskly replied.

"Please." I appealed. I hope this asshole would not screw up my plan for 'Tom's surprise'.

"Well, OK. I haven't made my rounds back to his work site yet, but I will have him call."

"Thanks." I replied, albeit hopefully. "The number is 565-1388"

"Got it." Then he hung up abruptly. The guys working at the mine all say Art is a company man and a major prick. I cross my fingers and hope Art got laid today and is in a good mood...

About an hour later, the phone rings. A huge smile forms and my heart begins to thump. My nipples are becoming sensitive as they rub against the material of my bra, and my panties are starting to dampen...

"Hello, who is this anyway? I got an urgent message from my boss, and I have no clue."

"Tom, it is Becky. Remember we met at the hot springs a few weeks ago?"

"Oh yeah, I remember. What's up?"

"Can you meet me at the springs after your shift? I want to talk with you about something important."

After a moment of hesitation, Tom answered with "Yes". I realize my fantasy is close to coming to fruition. Tom's cock and balls will soon fill my pussy with his seed. Love juice is leaking out of me like a faucet, and I can hardly contain myself. Under my breath, "Tom you are one lucky fucker!"

"What?"

"Oh nothing Tom, I just remembered something." I fibbed. "See you at the springs about 4:30am then?"

"Sure, Becky," Tom replied. "See you there."

I sense some uncertainty in his voice. That uneasiness will soon go away when your cock is deep inside my body mister, I mused... My pussy continues to flow copiously as I fantasize about how much cum is stored in those gorgeous big-balls. I unzip my jeans and reach inside my panties and feel the wetness my pussy is producing. I am soaking wet, again... I am beside myself. Two more hours, and Tom's cock and balls are mine...

I left my place about 4:00am to get to the springs before Tom arrives. My intent is to get the water temperature right. When Tom arrives, there will be nothing to do except fuck my horny pussy. The night air is still and frigid, and the snow crackles and crunches beneath my weight. The moon is still very full and illuminates the incredibly white snow to an almost daylight brilliance. I have actually read a book here in the light of a full moon with snow on the ground. At this elevation, there is not much atmosphere or ambient light to interfere with incoming starlight from the heavens.

Tonight I am not concerned with reading a book. I am only thinking about fucking that nice cock and emptying those big-balls that call home in between Mister Tom's muscular legs...

I arrive at the hot springs, slightly breathless. I have been here many times before, but mostly at night. The pool is now unoccupied, and I am thankful. I sample the water and discover it is too cold to get into immediately. Someone left the river water flowing into the pool, so I plug the pipe and anxiously wait a few minutes for it to return to a suitable temperature.

After a short while, I test the water with and determine it is OK. My clothes come off quickly in the frigid air and I settle into the magnificent warmth provided by this planet we call home. Once acclimated, I lean back and focus on the indigo night sky and the incredible millions of stars visible to my gaze.

My nipples stick out of the water like pencil erasers. I am psyched and ready to fuck. I mull over the thought that I am a total wanton slut...

I hear Tom approaching, his footsteps crunching the icy surface of the snow. My stomach muscles are quivering I am positive pussy juices are flowing from my body into the hot pool. My body pulsates with anticipation of being fucked by mister big-balls.

"Hi there, Becky." Tom was a little out of breath from the walk to the pool. "How is the water?"

"It's just great. C'mon, get in." Tom undresses and put his clothes over the rock where I have left mine. He drops his pants and shorts and I glimpse his excellent machinery in the moonlight. A hushed 'wow' escaped my lips... I make a quick decision. I have only sucked a few cocks in my day and never swallowed. Tonight though, Tom's cock is going to get a good tongue lashing! I decide to swallow his cum before we are finished...

We lean back looking towards the starlit heavens making friendly but non-focused conversation. Tom moves closer and drapes his arm over my shoulder. I snuggle up close and begin to shiver, not from the cold but from the heat emanating from my center. My body cannot wait much longer to possess Tom's manhood. His hand slips down my wet skin and gently strokes the side of my breast. Electricity shoots through my entire body. I lean toward Tom's face and kiss his lips softly. He returns my kiss with a gentleness that causes my breath to catch in my throat.

I am hot... I am ready to fuck this man... I look at Tom's pelvis and see his wonderful manhood rising above the level of the water. I have not seen it hard before, and I am amazed at how long and virile it looks. This tool is definitely a baby maker...

"Nice Tom, very nice." I am staring unabashedly at his cock. My hand now reaches for his manhood as if drawn by a magnet...

"You are a beautiful woman, Becky." I was attracted to you the first time we met here."

I prodded him. "Yeah?"

"I wanted to hold your beautiful body in my arms."

"And?" I continue to coax him.

"Can I?"

"Say it..." I reply.

"I want to fuck you, Becky." He replied nervously.

"Well Tom, I want to fuck you also. This is a little out of form for me Tom, but I wanted to get together with you since that day we first met. I want to see and feel what comes out of those nice big-balls of yours. After you cum inside me I'm going to suck your nice cock and taste that cum of yours..."

Did I really say that? I marvel inwardly at my unabashed wantonness...

"Oh, God!" Tom gasped. A huge smile appears as he begins kissing my lips. My lips open slightly and invite him inside to explore. His tongue begins a tentative journey into the recesses of my mouth, and mine teases and duels with the tip of his. My free hand dips under the water to cup and caress those spectacular balls now floating weightlessly. I am suspended on a cloud of sexual expectation...

I feel a need to taste him. A bead of pre-cum is glistening in the almost daylight brightness of the moon. That said, I lean over and open my lips to encase the helmeted tip of Tom's manhood into my salivating mouth. This piece of meat is not a steak, but my salivary glands must think it is. His pre-cum disappears quickly into my sucking orifice. I lick and suck at any and all of the love pole that is above the water. I cannot remember sucking any cock with such reckless abandon...

My lusting body needs fulfillment now. My shaking legs get the call to lift me to a standing position. I turn to face Tom, straddle his legs and lower myself onto his awaiting manhood.

As I settle down Tom supports my hips and steadies me for his entry. With both hands free now, I guide his throbbing shaft into me with one, and the other busily spreads my bald pussy lips. The shiny spear of life enters me without friction. The warmth of the pool caused my body core temperature to rise and muscles to relax for the entry of Tom's cock. We fit like a glove... I rest my hands on Tom's shoulders and look intently into his blue eyes. Tom reaches to my chin and coaxes my quivering lips to his. I am in 'sexual heaven', as my entire lust-ridden day consummates in this tender moment...

"You are incredible, Becky. Your pussy feels so hot and wet. Not sure how long I can last."

"Don't worry; I'm so turned on... My pussy is going to explode soon."

Tom sucks my hard swollen nipples as my thumb and forefinger encircle and tease my fully aroused clit. We settled into the water on a down stroke and the rockets went off as Tom's balls send streams of cum splashing into the recesses of my womb. Fireworks explode in my brain as my orgasm takes over my entire being. My pussy muscles are squeezing and milking every drop of cum those big-balls pump. Tom grunts loudly as his balls deliver their precious load into the welcome confines of my body. I feel his cock pulsing as cum continues spurting forcefully into me. Neither of us utters a sound, as the full impact of our coupling engulfs us...

This is better than anything my mind could have ever envisioned. We softly kiss and hug in the waning moonlight. Our bodies are now calm and our breathing finally slows to near normal rhythms. Inwardly I mull over the thought that masturbation and fantasizing are great, but never in comparison to the joining of a woman and a man.

"Tom, it is getting light. Let's dress and leave before any early morning bathers arrive. I would like you to come to my place. I am not finished with you by any means. What do you think?"

"I was hoping we were not finished. You are a lovely creature Becky, and I want as much of you as you are willing to share."

Damn, flattery will get you everywhere, I thought... We plug up the pipe inlet to the pool so the hot water would accumulate again. We dry off, dress quickly and began the walk up the hill to my place. Within a short distance, my body temperature cools enough that I realize my hair is 'frozen'. I laugh while stroking the cold stiffness. Tom grins and chuckles as he realizes his chestnut crown is brittle also.

Daylight gradually begins lighting the sky as we walk hand in hand to my house. I glance over and admire his good looks and gentle persona. If the tables were turned and I was a guy tricked into a sexual encounter, my reaction might have been to 'fuck the brains out of the trickster' and leave quickly... Tom is obviously grateful for the generous gift of entry into my love nest. He is so calm, and unpretentious... These traits are not common in the embodiment of miner types.

Arriving at the cabin and before shedding my jacket, I walk to the kitchen and begin preparing something warm to drink for my guest and myself.

"Do you like hot tea or coffee, Tom?"

"Either would be fine. I'll have whatever you are making for yourself." Tom calmly replies to my question.

This man is so fucking cool... My pussy begins to throb and leak Tom's remaining cum. The next few hours should be great. It appears that I have chosen a person worth keeping around... My mind is racing again while the water is heating. I take a place on Tom's lap, drape myself over his relaxed body and plant a soft kiss full on his lips. I begin to wiggle my firm ass on his growing cock. Tom gives me a wink and nods toward the water now furiously boiling.

After filling the teacups and getting condiments added, I take Tom's hand and lead to my bedroom. Tom adds a few logs into the fireplace and we settle on the floor to enjoy the growing warmth as we quietly sip our tea. We do not engage in any small talk. There seems to be mutual contentment with the morning stillness and each other's company...

I want Tom to fuck me again. My pussy is still leaking cum he recently deposited within my vagina. My eagerness to have sex again must be quite apparent.

"Becky, can I shower first? I would really like to freshen up and wash the river minerals away."

Being a bit of a 'clean freak' myself, I mused at how the thought of showering never entered my mind. I am becoming a truly wanton, fuck-crazy slut where this man is involved. My nipples began to stiffen and my pussy is flowing...

"Mind if I join you?"

"That is what I hoped you would say."

"I am going to empty your balls again, mister."

"Great!"

We set our teacups down and I lead the way to my bathroom. The scenes of my previous masturbation session, dances through my thoughts. I wonder if Tom has any clue as to what sometimes goes on in this room... We shed our clothes quickly...

Tom remarks, "Golly, Becky, you are absolutely beautiful!"

"Thanks stud. You are quite a piece of work in your own right." Tom actually blushes. Imagine that...

We step into the roomy shower. Internally, I consider my foresight. The contractor intended for the bathroom area to be smaller, but I sacrificed some closet space on the other side of the wall for a larger bath and shower area. After all, we girls spend a lot of time prepping in the bathroom. Agreed, ladies?

Tom follows me in and allows me the first round under the shower spray. I rinse the residue of our river encounter away and turn to face my guest.

"Now it's your turn, Tommy boy."

Tom turns to face the shower spray and I'm enchanted with the view. I admire Tom's wide muscular shoulders tapering to a trim waist and the sexiest butt I have seen in a long time. There is not any gross back hair, which is a 'turn-off' for me. His strong muscular legs complete a sexy intimate rear-view of this hunk of a man.

He turns to me and automatically while having eye contact; my right hand finds his manhood. Tom lets out a sigh as I softly stroke his meat. His love pole comes to life while I hold it in my open palm. As it fills with blood and lengthens, my mind thrills with amazement at the process. Golly, I want his cock inside me... Tom indicates he wants me 'squeaky-clean' first. He reaches for the shampoo and creates a generous lather, intending to clean away any remaining river water minerals from my hair. I have never been indulged by a man washing my hair before. I feel luxurious as Tom continues to spoil me. How sumptuous this feels. My heart and senses are beginning to liquefy...

The lather and river water residue rinse away down the drain. Tom turns me and applies conditioner generously to my reddish-golden locks. While the conditioner soaks in, he applies body wash to my neck, shoulders, back and ass. His hands separate my ass cheeks to cleanse my anal area. An electric shock runs through me when a brief encounter with my pucker occurs. He is so thorough... I slump back against his chest and Tom reaches around to lather my face, ears and neck. He moves his lathered hands to my sensitive engorged breasts and gently pulls at each nipple. Juice is freely running from my pussy now... Tom's extended cock, aided by the conditioner, body wash and water, slips below my ass cheeks, between my legs, to nest near my entrance. I am having an impulse to bend forward and let the man take me, right here-right now...

His strong hands move down my slightly rounded belly to clean the navel and then to my sparse strip of soft hair. His gentle stroking moves lower and Tom spreads my pussy lips. A gush of juice flows onto his fingers...

"Becky, you are so wet!"

I could only nod. Tom guides me under the shower to remove the conditioner and body wash. He gently moves me away from the spray and kneels with the body wash to finish my legs, feet and toes. I lift each leg in turn for Tom to ease his task. Tom eyes fasten on the wetness of my juicy pussy. He looks up at me with an incredibly wide smile. I know what he is thinking. Tom is going to eat my pussy... After guiding the shower spray for the final rinse off, he does exactly that...

Tom's tongue licks at my separated labia and insinuates his wet tongue into my love hole. He inserts two fingers into my pussy, curls them forward and gently massages my g-spot. His lips fasten around my clit forming a gentle suction, and I cum immediately. Loudly my vocal cords declare the arrival of the most intense orgasm of my life. If not for the handles built into the walls and Tom's strength, my body would have crumpled to a heaving mass on the floor of the shower room...

Tom stands up from his oral task and steadies me. He silently turns off the water and helps me from the shower. The towels are soft and warm as this man dries every nook and cranny of my still vibrating body. Tom assists with my soft robe and carries my satiated body to the satin covered comfort of my bed. I curl into a fetal position and feel the presence of the thick, warm down comforter pulled across my body. I anxiously succumb to waning consciousness. Vaguely, I am aware of Tom leaving the room and the sound of running water in the shower room.

The sun streaming into my room awakens me. The relaxed form of Tom lying next to me slowly comes into focus. This guy literally 'knocked me off my feet'... The plans of this horny mountain girl to seduce Tom are exceeding all expectations. Talk about the unexpected... Tom earlier elicited an orgasm neither my fingers nor any previous sexual encounter had. This is a very special day in my life...

Tom awakens slowly and smiles widely.

"Hi, sweet Becky, did you have a nice nap?"

"Oh, yes."

"Where did you learn to make a girl cum like that? I almost died in the shower!"

Tom shrugs a bit and never offers an answer. There was absolutely no response needed from my perspective...

Tom joins me under the comforter, and we snuggle together. I relish his warmth and coziness. I remember the unfulfilled promise to myself. I want to taste Tom's creamy offering. I intend to do my best to swallow all the love-juice those bountiful balls will provide...

We lay for a while, content after our exertions and the relaxation provided by the hot waters of the springs. I roll over to face this guy, and quickly get lost in those eyes. Damn, I've never ever felt like this before...

While looking into those big blue orbs, I reach down to fondle that fine cock. It grows quickly to full length and pulses with the beat of Tom's heart. I am sure he'd love to bury himself in my pussy right now, but this is the 'special' part of my plan...

My lips gently seek his with tantalizing teases to his slightly separated lips. Slowly I seek out his ears and the nape of Tom's neck, blowing softly and planting soft kisses and murmurs along the way. Tom's cock actually lurches in my gentle grasp with each soft caress. Pre-cum oozes generously from him and lubricates my contact with his completely aroused manhood...

I pull back the comforter and kiss my way down to Tom's throbbing cock. I stop and reposition myself between his legs. Looking up, Tom's eyes are closed in anticipation of what is to come. I stroke his shaft slowly and lick around the dripping helmet poised at my awaiting lips. My lips form a circle as I allow this fantastic cock to enter my anxious mouth. Tom groans and his eyes open wide as I give him gentle sucks and tantalizing licks...

And now to my prize or prizes, should I say... I withdraw Tom's cock and rest my head on his muscular thigh. Those huge big-balls are just inches away...

"Tom, where in God's name did you get these balls?"

"Huh," he replies.

"I have never seen anything like these jewels before. They are huge." I am not a small person, but each these babies barely fit in my hand.

"Believe me Tom, these guys are why we are right here right now... When I saw you at the pool that day I decided to get with you and do this. What do you think about that?" I really did not expect an answer...

Tom smiled and said nothing. I took that as my queue to begin. I gently cup and cradle these majestic orbs, licking and sucking as much as my willing mouth will allow. Tom's hips begin to churn as I realize this is an absolute turn-on for him. Licking up his cock again, I realize my special wish will soon be complete. The tell-tale throbbing begins in those balls that are completely filling my hands. I capture the head of his meat in my sucking mouth, and look into Tom's eyes as he erupts into my swallowing cavern. His groans of release and appreciation fill my ears. Pulse after pulse of cum shoot into me, and I'm intent to get it all... There is really no way to do that, and streams begin to ooze from around my frantically sucking lips...

The eruptions finally cease, and I remove Tom's cock from my sperm coated mouth. I look at him intensely as I wipe remaining strands from my lips and move up to be next to this man. Tom says nothing as I settle next to him... He grasps my chin gently, kisses my lips softly and his tongue explores and tastes the cum that still coats recesses of my mouth...

With that, I almost came again!!! My mind just shorts-out...

I looked at my lover, and spoke softly.

"Tom, this was my surprise, but it was mainly for me. I've never swallowed a man's cum before." I really never had the desire before we met. When I saw you at the pool that was it... I wanted to then and still want to now. I want everything stored in your big beautiful balls, whenever you want to give it up."

"What do you think of that?" I queried.

"That's wonderful, Becky. I can't think of any lady I'd rather be with! You are a very special woman, Becca."

No one has called me Becca since I was in grade school, but that seems OK. I think to myself how completely sensual and fulfilled being with this man has made me feel...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.