Gloria - Naked For The Winter - Cover

Gloria - Naked For The Winter

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Gloria's Punishment Continues

Drama Sex Story: Gloria's Punishment Continues - Gloria is given a chilly assignment by her boss and warned not to fail her.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic  

"WOOOSHH! - CRACK"

Gloria twitched and bit her lip before counting out the latest stroke.

"Sixty two. Thank you, Madam!"

The cane hissed again through the air, delivering yet another angry scarlet weal onto Gloria's furrowed and reddened rump.

"Sixty Three. Thank you, Madam!"

Her tanned and super hard body convulsed as another blistering cut sliced into her, this time finding the crevice where the backs of her well developed and fat-free thighs met her bottom.

"SIXTY FOUR!! Thank you, Madam!"

Gloria counted a hundred more before she finally fell asleep. Then she slipped into the arms of Morpheus with a happy smile on her lovely face. As a child she had counted sheep. As a fully grown young woman with increasingly depraved tastes, she counted out imaginary strokes of the cane. There's maturity for you! Isn't growing up wonderful!

On Tuesday it had been easy to drop off. After a night on patrol followed immediately by a day's classes, two sessions in the increasing cold swimming pool and a punishing run over sharp stones, she had been out on her feet long before bedtime!

The dear old Prof and his lovely wife had comforted her at dinner. She always shared a table with them these days. Ten days ago she would never have imagined herself bonding with this cultured old couple but now she was beginning to wonder how she would cope when they left in just over a week! Max was talking to her again and looking marginally less disapproving. Jim, anxious to make up for betraying her, had taken much of the blame, saying that he had led her on. Since he was easily the most handsome of the four heavies, this had been a not unconvincing story, But she knew that were it not for the difficulty of finding a replacement, she would have been sacked along with him. Gloria hoped Edwina would not learn of this. She would be livid! Mrs FitzWalter was normally the nicest of ladies but she did have a fearsome temper when roused. If this got back to her employer, Gloria would get her lashing alright -.and how! But it would be the tongue lashing that preceded it that would really hurt her! And Edwina would not cane Gloria. She'd allocate that task to Samantha! Samantha would rip into her best friend with the cane and hold nothing back until she'd just about shredded her. Bliss!

Part of the difficulty on Tuesday, apart from fighting to stay awake, had been reasserting her authority over the classes. Half of the guests were like Professor and Mrs Jones and fully on her side. Some actively disapproved and thought her a tart and a slut( which she cheerfully admitted to!). The rest clearly wanted a slice of her for themselves but had no chance - whatever the rules were or weren't!

By Thursday she was on top of her job again, but dreading the weekend when she was due to be on guard duty for forty eight hours as part of her continuing programme of punishment and moral rehabilitation, with the emphasis firmly on the former. She would take the swimming and the two runs and the for rest of the time she would be patrolling. Gloria was to be outside for the whole weekend, nude, barefoot, exhausted and horribly cold.

Her meals would be brought out to her and indoors was to be barred. Her only shelter would be during her visits to the draughty outdoor toilets! She had been warned that falling asleep on guard duty would only make her position worse - much, much worse! On Monday the perpetually disgraced Fitness Instructor would again have the task of re-imposing her weakened authority on the guests. She really cursed herself by now! One silly fling with a total creep and she was really in the shit!

It was on Thursday night that she was wakeful and needed to lull herself to sleep by counting cuts of the cane to her buttocks. After well over a week here she was used to sleeping with her body uncovered, but this second Thursday her mind was in a turmoil - to put it mildly. No way was this Island the headquarters of a gang of smugglers! She would need to tell the boatman when she saw him. That would be a week tomorrow when she accompanied the Professor and his wife to the launch and bade them goodbye. She would continue to keep her eyes open, of course, but this assignment was a painful waste of time. Edwina had been given a false tip-off! It stood out a mile!

Saturday morning, which saw the start of her latest punishment, was beautiful! Especially when viewed from behind glass in sixty degrees of comparative warmth! Crisp was how her late father would have described the feel of the air this late Autumn day. Fucking freezing was Gloria's more earthy reaction as she dived into the pool and did her usual six lengths with such few remaining guests hardy enough to do this at the weekend when it was not compulsory.

Fatso came out to her and handed her her first meal of the day. She ate a cold breakfast washed down with tepid coffee. Still dripping from the pool and shivering convulsively she started her patrol of the island. Ellen, to give Fatso her real name, felt terribly sorry for her. She admired Gloria more and more and was shedding pounds daily, purely out of a wish to please a woman she almost worshipped. The fact that Gloria still hardly bothered to conceal her disgust made no difference. Ellen would become slim to please the superhuman Fitness Instructor and thus be worthy of her!

Gloria made for the second beach. The one that she had marked out as a possible landing place. Scrambling quickly down she was at the bottom in seconds. No Jim to hold her up this time! No nice warm Jim to lie on top of her either - worse bloody luck. She still could not control the shivering and was getting frightened. She'd not last two days out here, getting wet in the pool twice a day and being torn into by the keen east wind. But what choice was there? Being sacked was not an option.

"So stop feeling sorry for yourself, Gloria! You can handle this! And it's your own stupid damned fault for betraying Samantha." she said out loud. Then she inspected the beach. It was not utterly unfeasible for this to be the place they dropped off the human cargo in twos and threes. But where would they go from here? Then she saw the steps! They had been very skilfully cut and were only visible from close up. Maybe this place was not solely the haven of primitive masochist innocence it appeared to be. But Harry and Felicity Jones had been coming here for half their lives and they were patently good people and a long way from being stupid. But these steps were a clear sign that her work here was still not done.

In her excitement she had stopped shivering. She looked down at her reddened body and saw she that it was dry again, if somewhat chapped. That was good. It was the wet that was the killer. It was nine by this time and the sun was beginning to warm her, albeit only slightly. The steps proved easy to climb and at the top was a path that led to a shed. Could that be where the illegals were hidden? She wondered what to do.

"Don't interfere" That was what Mrs F had told her and her voice had been firm. So Gloria did not try the door, although she could see that it was strong and did not appear to be unused. The hinges were shiny and the door had been freshly painted quite recently. Very suspicious! But why would they be making her patrol the place, going over the entire island several times in the course of the coming two days and nights, if she were likely to stumble on to something bad?

It was her job to patrol the island. And Mrs F had told her to do her job! But when she said that Edwina had meant her fitness instructor job. She had not reckoned on Gloria being loaded with extra duties as punishment for immorality! That shed was tempting, though, and Edwina had often emphasised the importance of initiative! And Mrs F knew Gloria! She knew that this supremely healthy and sexually voracious young lady would be unable to keep her hands off any half way good looking man for long, especially as Samantha was not around to keep her in check! But doing her job meant restraining her desires. No! She must ignore the shed for now and pass on her findings next Friday when the dear old Prof finally left!

As she completed the first circuit of the island she decided that Mrs FitzWalter must be told of her offence and subsequent punishment. That lady would assuredly be monstrously angry but she must know all! It might be that her instructions would be amended to take her part time security duties into account. Because this would not be her last weekend thus spent. Her heart sank again at the thought! Four nights to catch up on her sleep and then three more cold, exposed and wakeful days and nights. Ten more weeks of this lay ahead and she dreaded it!

Her next session in the pool was at eleven. Gloria made her way to the next immersion with a heavy heart. After five hours she was getting nicely warm again. In five minutes she would be wet through and horribly chilled once more. She greeted the trio with a deceptively friendly smile. Inwardly she wished them all a speedy exit from this life - and hers!

"Jump in after me, folks. I think ten lengths should set us up nicely for lunch!"

"Ten fucking lengths! Am I fucking crazy?" she asked herself. But she made it and emerged triumphant although more dead than alive. Being such an inveterate masochist was a fault she must try to eradicate before it killed her! Three lengths were quite enough in this weather! To much, even!

One of the three, a forty year old lady, slapped Gloria encouragingly on the back and whispered.

"Good luck Gloria. I'll try and talk the others into giving up the swimming until Monday. You look really terrible. So unfair on you, too. Pick a better man than Jim next time! What an arsehole, letting you in for this!"

"I really don't mind Myrtle! And the other two won't be robbed of their daily swim. You can see it in their eyes. Total fanaticism! And I DID break the rules, you know. I can't complain and I'm really very lucky still to have this job. I can take my punishment. But thanks a million for the kind thought!"

At four she led five of the keener guests on a run. She was nicely warmed up at the end and bade farewell to them in better heart than she had been all day. With the temperature dropping, she had no need to fear falling asleep on watch!

She made the climb down to the beach seven times that night. But no boat approached in all that time. She slapped her arms against her sides like a demented chicken in order to keep warm and stay awake. Finally it began to get light and soon she was staggering towards the pool to keep Myrtle and her two hardy buddies company. Myrtle looked at her haggard face and the rings around her eyes and almost sobbed. But Gloria did her stuff, taking them up and down for ten lengths again.

Ellen came out with her breakfast.

"I don't know how you do it, Gloria! They don't make too many like you! The coffee's nice and hot this morning. I mustn't stop. We're not supposed to talk to you. Bye. Good luck and be brave!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.