Gloria - Naked For The Winter - Cover

Gloria - Naked For The Winter

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

A Few Monents of Passion and a Punishment

Drama Sex Story: A Few Monents of Passion and a Punishment - Gloria is given a chilly assignment by her boss and warned not to fail her.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic  

It was eight in the morning. The morning swim was over and she was tingling all over. When she had got out of the pool her skin had been burning. Then breakfast and she had never felt so hungry!

Class number one was about to start. Gloria had never seen Naturists en masse before. She had seen nudity, of course. Alfredo and Company in his Cyprus hideaway had not exactly endeared her to the concept of total nakedness, but they had been middle aged men. The other girls had all been fair and comely like her. And apart from Samantha she had seen her fellow detainees at the reformatory completely stripped many times. They might have been coarse and rough but had been reasonably fit and shapely, being all under eighteen.

What Gloria was not prepared for was the sight she saw in the gym this morning! Only ten of the guests stood before her. The others were to come in groups during the day. Some fifty guests were to pass through her class daily. Then she was to take class number one for a run. It had come as something as a shock that the expression 'weekly run' applied to the guests - not her! She was to introduce her bare feet to the island's many sharp rocks each and every day, weekends included.

This class was a mixed bunch. There was one lady of not more than three years her senior and two young men of less than thirty years. The rest were older, fatter and uglier that any people she had seem in her life. They were all richly, deeply tanned, though. Gloria was well and truly shamed by the bronzed skins ranged before her. It stood out a mile that Gloria was no Naturist. Gloria was clearly here for the money and nothing else!

She swallowed hard. This was not the time to lose heart.

"Good morning everybody! My name is Gloria. Gloria Benson. But please call me Gloria. I like a friendly atmosphere, but I am the boss here and you do as I say when in my class! OK everyone?"

"OK Gloria!"

What a bunch of sheep, thought our heroine!

"Now, everybody! I have news for you all! This is a Naturist Island. Naturism means not only the exposure of our most secret parts to the gaze of all and sundry and the passage of the clean fresh air over all our body, it means NO CLOTHES AT ALL!! Our remote ancestors, huddled in their caves and hunting sabre toothed tigers, did not wear a stitch on their rugged bodies, ladies and gentlemen. Naturism means for one thing, NO JEWELLERY! Above all, it means NO SHOES. I want to see ten pairs of BARE FEET! ARE YOU LISTENING? SO GET THOSE FUCKING SHOES OFF! YOU! YOU! AND YOU!"

Two middle aged ladies and one young man obeyed. There were a couple of pretty fit men here, but nobody looked as spare, athletic and powerful as Gloria. There was fear in all eyes as she tore into them.

Then the fun began. For an hour she took them through a series of conventional exercises after which she ordered the most athletic man to come and face her.

"Hit me! COME ON! HIT ME! I've been making your rotten worthless life a misery for the last hour. Now's your chance to get your own back!"

He lashed out half-heartedly and Gloria expertly knocked him out. It took just one quick chop and he was down. The others jumped an inch in the air as the blow reverberated around the gym. He lay there, gradually recovering as the fearsome instructress looked at the rest of her class.

"Pretty good, aren't I! AREN'T I?"

"Yes, Gloria!"

"When you all leave here, you'll be able to look after yourselves a bit better than this arsehole! Believe me? You'd better believe me because you will! Either that or you don't get out alive - any of you!"

Her victim, Andrew, got unsteadily to his feet and rejoined the others. The rest of the two hour lesson was devoted to going through a few very basic self defence moves. Gloria was quite pleased with progress. Andrew did exceptionally well in that hour. Despite his humiliation at her hands, she had high hopes for him.

After a ten minute interval, class number two arrived. Five of these were wearing shoes and five more pairs of feet were quickly bared. This bunch she introduced to the ropes and had them going up and down until they all looked fit to drop. Gloria pushed one of them aside and went up the rope so fast it took everyone's breath away. She repeated the move seven times just to show them what true stamina was.

"That's how fast I want you useless creatures to be doing this when you leave. And there will be NO exceptions! Positively none! get that?"

"Yes, Gloria!"

Then Fatso arrived with class number three. Gloria had a great time with her! The poor bitch never really knew what hit her! Our heroine suspected at the close that she had made an enemy for life. Not she cared tuppence!

She had them all doing push ups, standing over each in turn and making the air blue with her contemptuous insults. Ten tired naturists were astounded at just how much this horrible woman was able to get out of them. But Fatso was struggling just to lift her vast bulk an inch off the ground. As her body lowered to the floor, her enormous breasts spread out beneath her and when she had raised herself as far as she could, they still brushed the ground. With distaste, Gloria saw that she had left sweaty smears on the floor after the class was finally dismissed. She was to avoid stepping on that spot for the remainder of the day!

With only one class a day for seven months, Gloria doubted she would make much impact on this mountain of flesh. But she always relished a challenge.

At the end of the week, Gloria was summoned to Max's presence.

"You've made a good start, Miss Benson. A very good start. I wonder if we might cancel the run next week. I think a few of the class need a rest for their poor feet! And yours must be pretty sore after five outings!"

"Mine are fine, Max. Take a look! And the answer is, No! They do one run a week. No exceptions. Even Fatso waddles out next week. Even that lump of blubber! I want her weighed each week, by the way. When I leave in May I want her to be merely unpleasantly stout rather than obscenely obese. I doubt she'll ever be what you might call svelte! And I'd like to rearrange the classes."

"In what way, Gloria?"

"I want all the elderly ones in a class of their own. I can devise exercises for them that won't kill them and will leave them feeling one hundred per cent better at the end of their three weeks with us! And I'd like another class for these people" she pushed a list at him. "They are really very good. I can do great things with them - really push them and transform them. It won't all happen in three weeks of course, but if they keep it up when they go home, they'll be new men and women inside six months. The rest of them are mediocre and I'll adjust their regime accordingly. After all, it is my job to help each and every one of our guests to become fitter and we need to tailor individual classes to meet their needs."

Max agreed with these sensible suggestions.

There were two relatively free days after this and on Saturday, after taking a swim with three of the keener guests, she took a stroll around the island. It was November the First and cold and rainy. Gloria remembered that December day two years ago when she had fought Samantha and knocked her out cold after thrashing her for thirty minutes. That had been her first real victory and she had been over the moon! Then in June she had pulverised Sammy again. Their last contest had been a disaster for Gloria who had been limping after a fight with two men. She shouldn't have gone through with it, of course and Sam had been able to hit her almost at will. She proudly remembered how she had taken it for such a long time before being winded by a clever punch to the solar plexus. So Sammy was still well ahead in their series of fifteen fights. Gloria had won only four and if Sammy hadn't let her off the hook in most of the other eleven she'd have been very badly beaten. But she was getting better and better these days. Sammy would have no more walkovers!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.