Gloria - Naked For The Winter - Cover

Gloria - Naked For The Winter

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Her Tough New Assignment

Drama Sex Story: Her Tough New Assignment - Gloria is given a chilly assignment by her boss and warned not to fail her.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic  

So, what's the job, Mrs F?"

"I have arranged for you to work as a physical fitness instructor, Gloria. We think that the establishment you will be working at is being used for people smuggling. It is an island three miles off the coast and privately owned. Boats unload batches of three or four at a time and they are ferried to the mainland in batches of twenty. This happens at night. Mostly we catch up with he poor refugees and send them home but not before some very nasty people have made a fortune out of their misery. Your job is to watch and report back as often as you can. Do not attempt to interfere, Gloria. That is not your role. Just do your job and keep your eyes open."

"Sounds an easy enough assignment! Teaching a lot of flabby types to get fit!"

"Not as easy as you might think, Gloria. It is a Naturist Island. You will not be permitted clothing at any time of day - or night. I know you are used to shedding your clothes at night, Gloria, whether currently for the benefit of Allen or Samantha I know not! But you are looking at several months total nudity."

If only Mrs FitzWalter had known that Gloria was ready to strip for both her current lovers - maybe at the same time! Gloria let this go, however, and considered the implications of what her employer had just told her.

"At this time of year! Wow! They sound fit enough already if they can take that! They don't really need me! Have you seen the temperatures lately? Or will it mostly be indoors at this time of year?"

"I don't know all the details, Gloria. I gather you will be working in an indoor gym for much of the day. But they like the guests to have a swim early in the morning and you won't get out of that, I fear! Also there is a weekly run. That will be your great chance to get a look around. It's a very rocky island. Hence your being made to cut your feet open so painfully during your training the other week. Those soles are pretty tough now, according to my good friend Sergeant Howard! He thinks a lot of you, by the way. He was tremendously impressed and he's a hard man to please! So don't even think about letting him down! Or me, Gloria! I shall be VERY disappointed if you let ME down!"

"Never fear, Mrs F! I'll be a credit to the firm!"

She wondered what Edwina would do if she DID disappoint her! Maybe a caning? That would be nice! She'd never been caned and new physical sensations were always welcomed! Gloria was keen on exploring new sensations these days. A nice swishy cane, wielded with great force would be most welcome. Her firm and sweetly rounded buttocks tingled deliciously!

"You received a lot of cold weather training recently Gloria, at vast expense to me! Now you will have the chance to put it to good use!"

"Great! I can't wait to start! Do I get to say goodbye to Sammy?"

"I see Allen doesn't feature in you desire to say farewell. I can't say I'm sorry, Gloria. I'd like you two girls to be around for a while yet. You're terribly useful to me, both of you! And, yes. You may drive over and kiss her a tender goodbye! But be at Lindersport by noon tomorrow!"

Gloria bid both her lovers a very tender, very prolonged and very athletic goodbye. Allen slept for a whole day after she left. He had never met a woman with such an appetite for sex and on this last night together she had been like a crazy person! Samantha, too, was totally exhausted, if euphoric. Gloria whistled cheerfully as she sped to her latest assignment. In order not to get too used to comfort, she kept the windows open and the air conditioning off!

Reporting to the Naturist Island Office in the port she was told to hand her car keys to a healthy looking middle aged lady who drove her vehicle away she knew not where. She was told her car would be ready for her at the end of her winter contract. Apparently the summer instructor had just finished and would be back in late May. She had a very long time to face without clothes and she prayed very reverently and sincerely for an exceptionally mild winter!

"Take everything off, Miss Benson! And put this on!" instructed the healthy and fully clothed lady when she finally reappeared.

Gloria did as she was told. This was all a bit early for her. She had thought that she would keep her clothes for the crossing and lose them when she reported to the island. Gloria slipped out of her jeans and sweater, kicked off her shoes and was soon gloriously naked. She took a swift look at herself and felt pretty good! Now that was a real woman looking back at her out of the mirror! Tall, blond, rugged and all muscle! All her recent travails suddenly seemed worth it. Even the reformatory which had first broken her in and set her off on her journey of Amazon self discovery seemed a pretty Good Thing at that moment! She folded her clothes, which she was not to see for seven months, into a neat pile and put on 'this'.

'This' was a bikini of daring brevity. One of those garments for which shameless and very rich ladies pay out an enormous sum of money in return for a very small amount of fabric. Apparently the locals would not accept members of the Naturist Island Community being totally nude in the port, but this exiguous covering would satisfy the local guardians of public morals, as long as she didn't hang around for too long!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.