Under The Bridge

by SirNathan

Copyright© 2006 by SirNathan

BDSM Sex Story: Kelly's mischievous behaviour finally catches up with her. It was up to me to show her the error of her ways. (Please note this is a little rougher than my usual fare - be warned.)

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

I've always admired a shapely calf and ankle. I couldn't say why. 'Personal aesthetics', I suppose. Then again, my appreciation of beauty was a little different to most. But I could certainly enjoy the simple things of life. Like calves and ankles.

Kelly taught me to admire 'the thigh' without saying a word. It was difficult to avoid. The precocious length of her skirts ensured regular inspection. They were firm and deeply tanned and I swore her skin shimmered. It was clear she thought her legs were her best feature, but others might disagree.

I rubbed my chin. I could have done with a shave.

She was a beauty. Almost everyone who walked into Wilson's Drug Store looked at her twice. She captured attention for a whole range of reasons, from jealousy or envy of her body, to admiration of her friendly personality, to the rampant sexual desire of the town's hormonal teenaged males. It was only the elderly women who kept themselves from staring. Even after they'd admonished her for her short hems, she'd managed to win them over with her radiant smile and good humour.

Skin like satin.

But catwalks weren't for her. She didn't have the build. Nature ensured she was healthy and busty and full of the essence that sparkled in her blue eyes. Besides, here in the boondocks she was a queen. This was her catwalk. She could strut around, striking poses and pretending she was completely above it all.

There's more to her than meets the eye...


Just a few short years ago, Kelly had been one of the local kids who kicked around in a baseball cap turned backward. If it weren't for the short skirts her mom used to let her run around in, I doubt whether I'd have remembered her at all.

But I did. The very first time I saw her in Wilson's Drug Store I took a double take. The curvy new girl, bouncing behind the counter in obvious enthusiasm, had altered the decades-old staff uniform into something verging on the obscene. I put two and two together and was amazed at how well she'd turned out.

She was about 5'6", but her height was the only average thing about her. For one so young, she was remarkably womanly. Her blonde-streaked, dark brown hair made me think of days spent at the beach. I used to smile, thinking she'd cause a riot in a bikini. She was full-figured... and very sexy.

Her mouth was the kind you looked at twice. It was sinful. And she knew it. She bit her lip, pouted, smiled, sucked a finger... Almost every time she acknowledged me, she'd do something to draw my attention to her mouth. If I hadn't known better, I'd have thought she was teasing me.

What I particularly liked was the glint in her icy blue eyes. She could be an angel or a cheeky little devil in a split second, blinking with utter innocence one moment, then with salacious promise the next. She knew she looked good.

She was cocky.

She had 'spirit'.

I liked spirit.

I had use for it.

Ah, but it was just a dream.


I found the way she blushed highly entertaining. Every time it was as if it took her by surprise. Regularly I smiled and shook my head all the way home.

It wasn't a shock that she took a shine to me, being your classic 'tall, dark and mysterious' kind of guy. My almost black eyes match the wavy black, collar-length hair I inherited from my Italian mother. The mostly leather and black clothing I wore helped foster the image I liked to portray. I was smart enough to give up football before my brains turned to mush and big enough to keep trouble at bay. Being a head taller than most people I met, I cut an imposing figure in the corporate world. Retiring to start my own Leather Goods and Specialty Furniture business a few years ago, things have been good but hardly less hectic.

I too was used to being admired. Women have flirted with me for as long as I can remember. And I'm not made of stone. As the weeks turned into months and Kelly's flirtatious behaviour failed to abate, I decided to play the game and turned up the heat.

It was probably enough to simply ignore her inexperienced attention-seeking behaviour. I mean, I knew that if I didn't react to a woman's flirting that it would drive her crazy. Especially if she saw me regularly while I irregularly showed a passing interest. Pavlov's dog and all that.

Who knew. Maybe it drove her nuts, or maybe it somehow piqued her competitive instinct. I didn't really care. It was a game, and it was still an innocent one. Even now I look back and think if I'd paid her more attention, if I'd let her know how attractive I thought she was, she might never have given me a second look. But at the time, I was only interested in her for a few minutes a week. I had a life. An exciting life. Whether our 'interests' were similar never came into it. She was too young for me. And I was too old for her. End of story.


One day she started calling me by my first name. She must have asked around, as I'd never given it to her. Though it was a little presumptuous, the thought that she had taken the time to find out pleased me. I missed her calling me, 'Sir', though.

I enjoyed her fawn-like looks and double entendres and the lingering touches of her hand when she passed me change. Once or twice I let on that I knew it was intentional. She'd blush vividly which only served to make me aroused. It got to the point where I'd be half hard by the time I reached the store. Which confused me, really. I didn't usually go for the young ones. They were too unsure of themselves and of what they wanted.

She would smile and greet me enthusiastically as soon as I walked through the door. If she wasn't developing a serious crush, then she had an uncanny knack of putting out the wrong signals. A couple of times I thought she was showing more cleavage soon after I arrived, like she'd undone a button. Not that her shop attendant's uniform was modest. She'd seen to that. I figured I was imagining it.

Other minor incidents followed. Brushing lint from her breast while I stood in front of her, a lick of the lips here, a dreamy look there... If I were younger I would have asked her out.

I wasn't the only one to notice her. A troop of young men always seemed to be hanging around while she was working, revving the crap out of their poor excuses for cars and being big men. Their lewd conversations seemed to stop when I was around. On a few occasions she thanked me for keeping the peace. I hadn't said a word to any of them, but Kelly said insisted I must have done something to give her a break. Apparently her duties included fending the young fellows off, as the Wilson's were of no help. Who knew? Maybe she enjoyed the attention but didn't want to admit it to me. Or perhaps her presence increased sales.

Neither scenario would have surprised me. In any case, I began to look forward to flirting with her. But not in my wildest dreams did I actually contemplate doing her. Then one afternoon, early that summer, she gave me a chance. She flirted a little too much, handing me an opening no Dominant worth his salt could ignore.


All I needed was a lighter. Being familiar with the hours she worked, after checking my watch I realised she was about to come off her shift so I hustled down the hill to the store.

From behind the cash register she greeted me at I entered. I barely glanced at her, but I smiled. She'd been acknowledged and I had a feeling she was blushing as she served the couple of customers who were waiting and loudly talking to each other about the unseasonably warm weather.

Within thirty seconds she was waving goodbye to the last of them and I approached the counter, still catching my breath.

"Just a lighter today, Kelly."

"You must really need a lighter to have run all the way here," she teased.

"I need it to light a fire under you," I said, winking at her.

As she turned and reached up to the display stand, I was sure she took her time for my benefit. Passing me the one I'd selected, she took my offered note and murmured, "You don't need fire for that."

She smiled a little, lifting her eyes to mine and licking those Cupid's bow lips. It was the most obvious, close-up flirting she had done. I watched her throat contract as she swallowed and her cheeks reddened. Why was she taking such a risk? Briefly I wondered what had happened to her that day. I put the questions aside. What was right in front of me was far too distracting.

"What did you say?" I asked with mock seriousness, my eyes narrowing. Her false bravado crumbled. I was surprised by her words, but I was playing it up. As she fumbled in the register, I was delighted to find her so readily apologetic.

"Umm, sorry, I ah... I didn't mean anything," she said, holding out my change in her shaking hand.

I grabbed her by the wrist and wondered if she'd scream but she didn't. I looked right into her soul, past her surprised and embarrassed look, leaning close. I was no more than six inches from her face and my voice was low and menacing. "Kelly... Whatever you do, don't lie to me."

"I... I'm sorry, I um..." She blushed crimson. It was a sight to behold.

"You think teasing me is great fun, don't you?" I asked derisively.

"I... I..."

From the look on her face, I didn't think she expected me to be so forceful. Her mouth was open and her eyes were wide. She glanced around as if wondering if we were being witnessed. For the moment, there was no one else in the store. My timing was excellent. "It excites you," I hissed. "Doesn't it?"

"Um... I... Um..."

"I bet you feel naughty now you've been caught. I bet you're trembling all over." I glanced down at her heaving chest and noticed the twin pronunciations of her hard nipples right through her bra and uniform. My eyes met hers and I smiled knowingly.

Unable to make words, she nodded quickly. Another customer entered and I released her wrist and took my change. Standing straight again, I commanded her attention.

"I'll be back in 15 minutes. If you're game, be ready."


I threw my bag in the backseat of the Mustang before driving back to the drug store and parking in one of the available spaces. Kelly came out of the front door almost immediately, her blue eyes fixed on me. She'd changed. She skipped over to the car and leaned her elbows on my open window, flashing oceans of cleavage. "Waiting for someone?" she asked, smiling brightly.

Without meeting her eyes, I said, "Get in the car, I don't like looking up at you."

"Yes Sir!" Kelly giggled and bounced around to the passenger side, sliding in. Her short cheesecloth skirt slid up her smooth, tanned thighs and she shrieked as I tore off, screeching the tyres.

There's nothing quite like a Mustang, I thought as the engine roared and we fishtailed out of the parking lot. I glanced across at her. "Too fast for you, Kelly?" I shouted over the din.

"I like it fast," she said, her confidence returning. She laughed and ran her fingers through her hair as it flew around her face.

The tyres screamed as I planted the accelerator. "Good!"

"Where are we going?" she yelled.

I didn't answer. She let me concentrate and we fell into silence as we flew out of town.

Up ahead was a covered bridge I'd surveyed on one of my weekend drives in the country. Slowing down, I turned onto a dirt service road that went around and under the old wooden span. Apparently pleasantly surprised, Kelly grinned widely. It was a beautiful spot.

The kind of place you see in your dreams.

The overgrown picnic area was framed on one side by a rushing stream and on the other by the rising riverbank. The bridge overhead, with it's rattling boards, rounded out an idyllic, yet highly-charged oasis. I told Kelly to wait in the car while I checked for snakes. I grabbed my bag from the backseat and headed to one of the two wooden picnic tables the local authorities had so kindly provided.

I returned to the car and opened Kelly's door, holding out my hand for her to take. As she stepped out, blushing and trying to cover her crotch, in one move I spun her around on her feet, facing away from me. Her hands covered mine as I grasped her full breasts in them, my thumbs brushing over her nipples. I breathed hotly in her ear.

"Want to have some fun, Kelly?"

She melted to my touch and moaned, pressing her ass back against my crotch. "Mmmmm, yeah."

I pinched her nipples gently, then tighter, then tighter still. I swirled my tongue around her ear, whispering, "I want to see how much you trust me."

"O... Okay," she said, breathing hard. Her hands left mine, reaching back to hold my hips so she could grind against me more firmly.

With one hand I reached up and grabbed the back of her hair, twisting her face toward me and kissing her hard. Before she had a chance to enjoy it, I pulled her mouth from mine. "You do trust me, Kelly. Don't you?"

"Y... Yes," she gasped.

"Stand still," I said, stepping back from her and letting go of her nipples. She hung her head as she held the table and her chest heaved. From my pocket I produced a blindfold, dropping it over her eyes and tying it behind her head. The muscles in her jaw clenched as I blocked out her sight.

"Be still. Trust me. It's much more fun this way." I stroked her body and kissed her neck and she started to relax. Taking her by the elbow, I led my stumbling captive to the closest picnic table. I told her to put her hands flat on the tabletop while she kneeled on the bench facing it. Her upper body was at forty-five degrees to the top of the table, presenting her full ass delightfully. I was sure she thought I was going to fuck her. She even pushed her ass up and back, her short skirt swaying in the warm breeze. Gently massaging her shoulder, I said, "If you take your hands from the table, we leave. Do you understand?"

She nodded and checked the blindfold, then curled her fingers into the gaps in the wood to hold on.

"I want to call you a good girl," I said, tugging gently on her skirt as if fixing it. "But I don't think you deserve it. Do you?"

"Y... You're scaring me."

I chuckled. "I'm not sure why, all I did was ask a question."

"Before... you told m... me what to do."

"Don't you like being told what to do?"

"I... I'm not sure..."

"Okay," I said, sliding my fingers into her hair and tightening, gradually bending back her neck. Her mouth opened and she gasped. "How about I take you back to the store and I'll sit in my car and you can come out all over again. You can do anything you want and I won't do or say anything. Is that what you'd prefer? What would you do? How would you please me? Tell me, you little smart ass."

"I... I don't know." Her ass cheeks were trembling right through her skirt. I thought it was so cute. "I'd... I'd say something... I'd um... I'd make you want me..."

"WHAT would you say?" I insisted, caressing her ass. Beneath her skirt she was wearing a thong. I traced it with my fingertip and smiled, leaning into her ear. "Really. I'm interested to hear. Come on, Kelly. Tell me. You can tell me. What would you say?"

"I... I don't know..."

"But you're so worldly and experienced. Surely you'd know what turns me on," I said, gently biting her ear, reaching under her skirt and running a fingernail down the length of her panty-clad pussy. "I bet you know exactly how to please me."

She shuddered and shifted her knees, spreading her legs a little wider. She was getting hot. "I'll... I'll do whatever you want..."

I grabbed her by the pussy. "What do I want, Kelly?"

"Oooh!" she gasped, taken by surprise. "I... I don't know... Oooooh!"

"You don't know much, do you, fucktoy?"

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Don't call me that."

Smack!

"Fuck!" she cried, stiffening.

"You're a fucktoy. A naughty little fucktoy. You left work with a virtual stranger to be fucked, didn't you?"

Smack!

"Ow! Yes. God, yes. I did."

"You're a fucktoy, say it!"

"I... I..."

SMACK!

"Ah! I... I'm a fucktoy."

"That's better."

I dragged her skirt over her hips and down her smooth thighs, exposing her smooth, tan-lined ass. She'd barely drawn a startled breath before I'd lifted each of her knees and drawn her skirt from her legs. With one hand in the middle of her back, I took hold of her thong and ripped the flimsy garment from her body. Kelly squealed, her knuckles turning white as she gripped the table tightly. I sniffed the tattered remains, noting they were completely soaked through. "I asked you a question."

"Please, I don't know if I want-"

Ah, 'second thoughts'. What fun.

"Don't lie to me, you little slut."

"But-"

Angrily I held the back of her head with one hand and smeared her drenched panties over her mouth with the other. "Feel how wet these are? Your fucking pussy is soaked. You're loving this."

"Ewww!" she complained, struggling to hide her face from the offensive garment, an errant hand reaching up to bat it away. That's disg-"

SMACK!!!

"OOWWWWWW!!!!"

Desperately Kelly's hand shot back to its former grip on the table, her buttocks and thighs quivering from my substantial blow. A red imprint formed on her pink flesh as she whined attractively. After a minute, her delicious half-hearted objections couldn't be sustained, leaving only the sound of her hoarse breathing and the quietly bubbling stream. I swear I could see her pussy throbbing.

Finally I spoke.

"No more chances. Don't move your hands."

She sniffled and took a deep breath. "I... I won't."

"Don't lie to me."

"I won't move them, I'll... I'll be good." She reset her feet on the ground.

I smiled. "You are enjoying this, aren't you?"

"I just... I just want to be good."

Smack!

"Owww!"

"Being good means doing as you're told. That's all you have to think about. Leave everything else to me and I'll take you places you never imagined going," I said, sliding my fingers back into her hair. "Now don't move your fucking face." Again I swabbed the fabric back and forth across her lips and under her nose. This time she stayed still. "Feel that, fucktoy?"

She shuddered. "Y... Yes."

"You have a very wet cunt. Do I make your cunt wet, Kelly?" With my other hand, I reached down, caressing her ass and between her legs as she trembled with growing need.

"Yes," she whispered, breathing deeply.

"Even though I'm being rough with you?" I asked, sliding two fingers into her steaming pussy. There was no need to answer, but she did anyway.

"Yesss..."

"You know you can trust me, don't you?"

She hesitated and I whipped my fingers out of her.

Slap!

"YES!" she shouted. "Oh, God. Yes, you bastard."

I grabbed her by the hair and bent back her neck. "Call me names again and you'll get ten swats."

"I... I'm sorry."

"Since you have suddenly forgotten your manners, you can call me 'Sir', you smart-mouthed dirty little fuck." I pinched her between her asshole and her cunt.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.