The Lady And The Lake - Cover

The Lady And The Lake

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A mysterious Naked Lady fascinates a sadistic criminal. He cannot get her out of his mind. Finally he has his wish and comes face to face with her.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Sadistic  

Edwina stayed with her two young friends for a week, by which time they were both well on the mend. They both assured her many times that they were not to fight each other again - not in that savage way at any rate. Somehow she doubted them and part of her was glad. She would certainly like to watch next time - if there were a next time!

Her efforts on Samantha's behalf had been very successful and that young lady had been granted a pardon and a sum of compensation. Her plans to bring Alfredo down were going less well, though. She had been advised to accept a settlement whereby he retained the Hall until young Edward came of age in exchange for the villain not contesting the will. When she thought of all the pain Gloria had endured for so little result she cursed angrily.

Gloria's cottage was at the end of a two mile long lane. Edwina turned into this road and was shocked to see an ambulance heading her way, its siren wailing. She drew to the side of the road to let it pass and then drove furiously to the cottage. A police car was parked outside. What were the police doing here? She had thought the ambulance was taking either Sam or Gloria (or both!) to hospital after another fight. But the police presence didn't fit in with this pattern. She jumped out of the car and rushed into the cottage.

Two police officers were standing in the lounge and Gloria and Samantha sat looking up at them. Both girls were slightly injured. Gloria had a nasty cut over her left eye and Sam had a cut lip. They smiled at Edwina.

"What happened, girls? Who was in the ambulance?"

"A trio of thugs, Mrs F! It seems Alfredo and Jack found where we were living and sent three buddies to sort us out. They jumped us - hence the injuries - but we fought back and routed them! They're on the way to hospital as we speak! I bet our ex boy friends will be madder than ever at us after this!"

"The young lady's story is correct" said the Inspector. "Those thugs certainly picked on the wrong pair this time! We'll be interviewing Messrs Mancini and Barrett, of course. But those two usually cover their tracks pretty well. I think a new safe house might be a good idea."

"Sod that, Inspector!" snapped Gloria. "I'm not running away and I'm not hiding. Nor is Sammy. Let them try again. We'll be ready!"

Nothing Edwina or the police inspector could say had any effect. The officers left, promising to keep an eye on the cottage.


Meanwhile back at the Hall a few weeks later, Alfredo was standing at his bedroom window admiring the evening sunshine. Francesca, Gloria's replacement, lay on the bed nursing her bruises and wondering why she had ever taken up with this brute. Alfredo was in a very good mood. He spoke over his shoulder to his girl.

"All this is mine now. That brat at school may think he's coming into the Hall when he comes of age. But he won't be coming of age. I'll fix that and then the place is mine for keeps!"

He looked down at the sunlit lawn and She was there! Where had she sprung from? She once again slipped her white gown and stood naked, smiling up at him and beckoning Alfredo to follow her. He was determined to speak to her and was soon outside. She was walking away from him, her white gown over her shoulder. He followed, going down to the lake.

When she reached the water's edge she stopped and turned as he somewhat breathlessly caught up with her.

"Who are you and what are you doing on my property?"

"You know who I am! You saw my picture. Remember? And as to what I'm doing, I'm here to kill you!"

"Kill me! A frail woman like you? You've got to be joking!"

"No man is permitted see me naked and live, Mancini. You just threatened the life of Edward's young son. I had hoped that Gloria and Samantha might be able to bring you down but you're too clever. They're strong and brave but you are a match for them. That makes you too clever to live, Alfredo."

"What do you mean about it being fatal to see you naked? Hundreds of people must have seen that painting! They're all alive and well!"

"My portrait. Oh, yes! That!" and she laughed. It was not a nice laugh, any more than her smile was a nice smile. Alfredo felt suddenly very, very cold.

He started to walk back to the house but the Lady stood in his way and he couldn't get past her. Her pushed and she pushed back. Soon he was right at the water's edge.

"Farewell, you evil man!" said the Lady and pushed him into the pond. Her hand was at his throat as she pushed him down.

It was useless to struggle. This woman was much stronger than she looked. Mancini might kick and struggle as hard as he could but it was hopeless against that unearthly strength. His head went under the water and never came up. The last thing he saw in this world was that beautiful and implacable face, her image broken by the ripples on the surface of the pond. Then nothing.


"After all our efforts, the bastard goes and drowns. Why couldn't he have drowned a year ago? Still it was fun. Wasn't it Sammy darling?"

"Great fun, Gloria, sweetheart!"

The three women were sitting in the breakfast room. Mrs Powers was in the kitchen. The house was back in the family's control and the inquest had just been held. Verdict. Death by Misadventure.

"He was a good swimmer, though, Mrs F! Odd!"

"There was no sign of violence. Nobody else had been near the pond. He couldn't have been murdered. His new bimbo saw him walk over to the lake and he was alone. He fell back into the pond and when they got to him he had drowned. Maybe he passed out and fell in. Although there was no sign of heart disease. But he's gone and good riddance to him. What are your plans, young ladies, now that the heat's off?"

Jack Barrett had been arrested a few days ago and been refused bail. In a few months, thanks partly to Samantha, he was to be put away for three life sentences. Frank had taken over Alf's and Jack's operations. Frank had no reason to harm our two heroines. In fact he wanted to reward them!

"I expect you could do with a bit of help around this place. We aren't afraid of hard work. In fact we love it! And anything else you like to get us to do. I hear you're setting up a sort of Detective Agency. If you ever want a bit of muscle - a couple of female heavies - to do the dirty dangerous work, look no further!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.