The Lady And The Lake
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mysterious Naked Lady fascinates a sadistic criminal. He cannot get her out of his mind. Finally he has his wish and comes face to face with her.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Sadistic  

"Hi, Samantha my darling, my angel, my sweet! You're looking really well! Obviously fully recovered from the 'sea battle!' I couldn't have hit you nearly hard enough - dammit!"

"Just about recovered, Gloria! But you hit me plenty hard enough, you bitch! You really hurt me that day, you heartless fucking cow! I was limping for two whole days! Bloody good fight, though! Absolutely ranks up there with the best we've ever had and we've had a good few! Pity it was done to please those vicious bastards and not for our own enjoyment!"

"Yeah! Just what I was thinking when I knocked you off Jack's shoulders! How is the loathsome Jack these days? Still in Cyprus? I bet he misses you!"

Gloria and Samantha were chatting in a cafe in a small city in the West of England. The towers of the Cathedral could be seen looming over the town. It all seemed very peaceful. Samantha had left two days after Gloria. Like her dearest buddy, she had also been armed with incriminating evidence. Both girls were in hiding and hoping their efforts had been worth it. Samantha stuck out a bruised, bare and very pretty leg for Gloria to see.

"Look at that Gloria! Does it make you feel good to think you did that?"

"Call those bruises, Sammy! Pathetic bitch! You're getting soft!"

A third lady came into the cafe and joined the still battered girls.

"HI Mrs FitzWalter!" said Gloria. "How's it going?"

"Fine, Gloria! The Will was the important document as far as I'm concerned. It gives me custody of my boy. It was clearly Edward's intention to leave his upbringing to me. That swine still has our home, though. But not for long! You two should be able to surface again soon. With Jack and Alfredo behind bars and most of his gang with him, you'll both be safe!"

"They'll be out in months rather than years. They're clever bastards. But they'll be too busy to bother about us. I hope!" said Gloria.

She knew this to be over optimistic. When it became known that she had stolen those papers from Alfredo's den she would never be safe as long as she lived. But it had been worth it. Her family had worked for Edward's family for many years. Edward had been like an uncle to her and his son a sort of younger brother. There was nothing she wouldn't do to nail his murderer.

Mrs FitzWalter left the two girls to resume their morbid and fascinated inspection of each other's many bruises, paying particular and loving attention to those extensive, if fading, marks they had made on each other. For two seemingly healthy and attractive women the satisfaction their various injuries gave them was bizarre! Finally Gloria spoke. There was a glitter in her eye and excitement in her voice.

"Come on, Sammy! We need some exercise to keep ourselves in trim! Let's knock each other about again! But for our satisfaction and moral and spiritual benefit this time! I know a lovely quiet spot where we won't be disturbed! You'll love it, darling! So peaceful and restful, except for what we'll be doing to each other!"

"Lead the way, Gloria old girl. Lead the way!"

And so the oddest of odd couples paid their bill and walked off into the woods. Gloria led Samantha to a remote clearing where they stripped off with a desperate frenzied anxiety to fight each other again. They faced each other warily. Both girls were magnificent specimens of super athletic womanhood, a thing that had pleased both Alfredo and Jack who liked strong women to beat up! Two washboard stomachs were sucked in and two splendid chests rose and fell with the anticipated excitement of soon to be joined battle.

Gloria raised her fists and eyed her best friend.

"Any particular discipline, Gloria?" asked Samantha, breathing hard.

"Just whatever comes to mind, Sammy. I'm really going to hurt you, though! Fun, isn't it!"

"Yeah! Great fun. Try this one for size Gloria!"

And Samantha aimed a kick at Gloria's rapidly healing face, sending her staggering back. An observer might have wondered why, when Gloria must have seen the kick coming a mile off and had plenty of time to evade it, she just stood there and took it full on. The same observer might have wondered why Samantha failed to evade Gloria's return move, a wicked swinging haymaker of a punch to the mouth. But the observer would have missed the point of it all! These two always let each other get in a few easy shots early on. After that it became serious! Deadly serious.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.