My Life with Christy - Cover

My Life with Christy

Copyright© 2006 by The Viper

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A disabled guy needs an aid after the death of his primary care-giver/adopted father. He posts an ad on the internet, and six weeks later, he finds an aid, and much more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

(2 days later)

It was a typical Northwest day in mid-December, rainy as usual. Franklin and Christy were getting ready for Franklin's mother's first visit in about 10 years. Christy had heard Franklin talk about his mother several times since the phone call 2 days ago. To her, his mother was just a voice on the other end of the phone. To Franklin, she was a once hated, now loved link to his past. She felt like he was healing more and more with every week. She loved him with all her heart.

She said to him, "Frankie?"

"Yeah, sweetie, what is it?"

"I'm sorry to bring this up, but what if she was just playing you? What if she hasn't changed at all? What if she's still that drug addicted waste of space of ten years ago? What then?"

"That thought had crossed my mind, babe, very perceptive, I'm impressed. There is that possibility, she could be trying to use me again. But, it feels like when I got the email with your picture, you know, it just feels right. Just do me a big favor, ok baby?"

"Sure, honey, what is it?"

"Do your 'EYE TEST' on her, without her knowing it, I've grown to trust your instincts about people, like Ben's instincts. If you see her as dishonest in any way, just give me some sign."

"Ok, love, I will. If I see anything bad, I'll let you know."

He kissed her. Just as they broke the kiss, the doorbell rang. Franklin said, "Well, here goes nothing. Hold my hand, baby."

"I'm here, sweetie."

They went to the door together. His mother looked nice, very nice. She wasn't the skinny, drug addicted thing that had come to him 10 years ago, begging for money so she could get more drugs. She looked like a new woman. Her eyes were bright and blue, not the dull gray bloodshot eyes of that drugged out time. She didn't have the haggard look either. Instead, she looked serene, tranquil and radiant. She was obviously eating better, as she looked more filled out. All this added to Franklin's thought that this was right.

Christy opened the door, and said, "Welcome, Ms. Fulstad. Come in."

Franklin's mother ran to her son, got down on her knees, hugged him and kissed his face all over. She said, "Oh, honey, my poor baby. I'm so; so sorry for the pain I caused you. I was so wrong, so stupid. I should have found a way to keep you. I was too wracked with guilt to think right. It's been so long; tell me everything. I want nothing from you, just forgive this stupid old woman, please?"

Franklin regained his composure, after a couple minutes of tears. He said simply, "Hi Mom, I forgive you. I love you."

Christy had done her "EYE TEST" on Franklin's mother, and she saw no dishonesty, deceit or deception. She only saw love for her son. It was the kind of love that a normal mother reserves for her child. Franklin looked up at her with the question in his eyes. She just smiled, and nodded. Franklin smiled back at her then buried his face in his mother's hair, crying a little. He said after about 5 minutes, "I love you, Mom. Now, lets talk a while, ok? You haven't yet met my girlfriend."

His mother got up, stood by Franklin's side, smiled a radiant smile and stuck out her hand for Christy to shake. She said, "You must be Christy, I'm very happy to meet you. I thank you so much for caring for my boy. My name is Rebecca, but please, call me Becky."

Christy said, "Becky, I'm afraid a simple handshake won't cut it this time." She went to Becky, put her arms around the older woman and gave her a hug and a gentle kiss on the cheek. Whispering in Becky's ear, Christy said, "Thank you Becky, you have no idea how much he needed this." Then Becky kissed Christy's cheek and whispered, "Yes, I think I know, I needed it too, more than you know. Are you going to marry my boy? I hope so."

Christy whispered back, "If he ever gets fully healed, and asks me, yes. I intend to. I love him so much."

Becky whispered again, "Good, you and I will work on healing him together. All I want for him now is happiness. I can see he's one step closer to that. Good, very good."

Franklin laughed a joyful laugh, and said, "Gods, I feel so good. Mom, Christy, quit that whispering already. We have a dinner to prepare and consume. I love you both."

Becky said, "Alright, sweet one. I'll go get my stuff from my car. By the way, I love your dog. What's its name?"

"His name is Ben, Mom. Short for Benjamin Franklin. That's because he's so smart, for a dog."

"Ah yes, like owner, like dog. Good, you always loved dogs, honey. Oh, yeah, how's Angie? The last time we spoke was not good. Rick and I have kept contact, but after the last fight we had over you, when George rightfully threw me out and told me not to come back, she never talked to me again."

"Angie's fine, Mom. She's in school at Cornish; I pay for it. In return, she drives Christy, my clients and I around. It's a good arrangement for both of us. I swear she has got the voice of an angel. I just adore her, she's pretty, she understands me like nobody else did, accept for Christy here. Here, let me call her..."

Becky cut him off, and said, "No, honey don't. It would be best if I call her. I want to be the one she yells at, not you. I caused everything; it's my job to fix it. Thank you for offering though, but I'd better do it. I love your estate here. It seems bigger than I remember it, much more trees, and less people. How did you manage that?"

"Well, as people move out, I buy the property, tear down the houses and roads, plant trees and lock it away in a perpetual trust that has it locked away forever. I started this before George died so he could help me do it. It's all for the love of nature."

Becky smiled, leaned over, kissed his cheek and said, "That's my boy, my brilliant boy. Let's go get dinner going, shall we?"

They all agreed, so Becky went to her car and got the lasagna, yulecaga and cookies she promised. Christy and Franklin made the salad and the bread. About an hour later they smelled all the good smells of the lasagna. Becky took it out of the oven and set it aside for 15 minutes. She cut it, served it, sat down next to Franklin and just as Christy was beginning to feed him, Becky asked, "Christy, could I do that? It's been so long since I've fed my boy that I'd like to have a go. Is that ok, Frankie?"

Franklin just smiled, and said to Christy, "It's cool, sweetheart, let her do it." He turned to Becky, and said, "Mom, let me tell you, you look great. There's no more haggard look about you. Your eyes are bright blue. Your skin looks healthy. Do you have someone? If not, you should. Now, I'm starved, you want to feed your boy now, please?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.