My Life with Christy
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2006 by The Viper

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A disabled guy needs an aid after the death of his primary care-giver/adopted father. He posts an ad on the internet, and six weeks later, he finds an aid, and much more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Christy felt great. She was getting a paid vacation, possibly a new job, a new home and perhaps a new boyfriend. It felt wonderful, as though her whole life had been preparation for this. And, now she was doing it. One of the guys she'd dated after Raul worked for Alaska Airlines, they were still good friends, but nothing more. He was able to get her cheap tickets anytime and anywhere Alaska flew. She called him...

"Alaska Air, this is John Buchanan, how may I help you?"

"Hey John, it's Christy."

"Hi Babe, what's up?"

"You got a minute? I need a favor."

"Yeah, I'm on break. What kind of favor?"

"I need a plane ticket to Seattle's SEA-TAC airport for next Friday, can you get me one?"

"Sure, no problem. Is it just you? How long is the trip going to be? I think I can even swing first class, if you want, for the same price. Do you need any special meals? Just curious, what's in Seattle?"

"Fate, John, fate. It's a long story. Yes, just me. A week. First class, huh? If you can swing it, do it, please. No special meals."

"Ha! Found it! The best flight to Seattle we've got. It leaves at 12:30 PM., and arrives in Seattle at about 4:30 PM. with a stop in Portland. First class all the way! And, if I book it, you will only have to pay $250.00. You up for that?"

"Hell yeah! Thanks, John, you're the best!"

"Cool, glad I could help. All I need now is your billing info. Then you're set. K?"

"Right." She gave John the information.

"John, I'll figure out some way to thank you better for this when I get back, ok?

"Sure, hon. Not a big thing though, it's not illegal or anything. However, if you would like some company to dinner tonight, I'm free."

"And perhaps a bit more after that, huh?"

Laughing, John replied, "Are you coming on to me, Christy?"

Christy laughed and said, "Yeah, actually, I am. I need it bad, with a friend like you. Just once though, no strings, no commitments, just SEX! It'll be just a one-time thing, no more. You cool with that?"

John liked the idea of no-strings sex with Christy, she was so damn HOT, and just thinking about sliding his cock into her pussy got him so horny, he could hardly think straight. So, he told her "Oh, yeah baby, that's cool with me. What time should I pick you up?"

"How about 7:30?"

"Perfect, I'll see you then. Later babe."

"Later Big John!"

Click...

That night, John and Christy had wonderful sex. It started with both of them French-kissing each other like crazy. Then Christy pushed John onto her bed, and slowly undressed him. After that, she gave him the blowjob to end all blowjobs, even swallowing his cum. She hadn't done this for so long, she felt so horny. As if her pussy was on fire, it was almost painful. But, she had to learn to be in control. She wanted to drive him crazy, right to the edge, then satisfy herself, then satisfy John. Then, it came to her. She'd make him helpless, like Franklin would be if she ever had sex with him, but how? Of course, handcuffs, she'd bought 2 pair in Vegas one year, padded ones, at that. She smiled wickedly at John and said, "Big guy, close your eyes, and do exactly as I say, or I won't play with you anymore. Trust me, I'm not going to hurt you."

"Ok, you're the boss of this game." With that, he closed his eyes and became submissive.

She quickly went to her closet, found a shoebox labeled "Toys", opened it, got out the padded handcuffs, put the box back where she found it and went back over to the bed.

In light, gentle voice she said, "Ok, baby, lift your arms over your head and relax, don't talk, just do it. Nod your head if you understand."

John nodded and did as he was told. She put one end of the padded handcuffs on each of his wrists and connected the other ends to the upper posts of her bed. She was now in total control of the situation, something that Mexican bastard Raul was too macho to ever let her do. It felt good, right, somehow. She said, "Ok, hon, open your eyes. Don't talk though. Trust me, you know I'd never hurt you." With that, he opened his eyes. He saw Christy walk over to her CD player and started some romantic music. Then she started a little striptease for him. "Oh my god, here I am, naked, my hands cuffed to the bed-posts, with the most beautiful woman I know stripping in front of me. Unbelievable!!! I'm letting her be in total control, huh. I've never let a woman do this, I love it, I'll do this more often!" he thought. Christy was enjoying her newfound power. It felt great.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.