My Life with Christy
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2006 by The Viper

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A disabled guy needs an aid after the death of his primary care-giver/adopted father. He posts an ad on the internet, and six weeks later, he finds an aid, and much more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

A week later, Christy finally made her mind up, and called Franklin...

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Franklin Sternberg?"

"No, this is his temporary aid, Michael. May I ask who is calling?"

"Well, my name is Christina McAlester and he asked me to call to discuss an interview for the permanent aid position. If he's around, could you get him for me?"

"Oh yes, Christina, he told me you might be calling. He's been waiting for you to call for about a week. I'll get him for you."

"Thanks."

Christy thought, "Hmmm... He's been waiting a week just for me to call, interesting!"

"Hello?"

'Hi, Franklin, this is Christina McAlester. Please, from now on, just call me Christy as everybody that knows me does. Your last email said you wanted me to call you."

Franklin was elated, and very excited. The woman of his dreams was talking to him, not live yet, but he was a step closer to that reality. He tried to play it cool though.

"Hello, Christin, I mean Christy. I'm very glad you decided to take a chance and call me. I'd love to meet with you in person to discuss the job. When can you come up North to Seattle? I'd like it to be as soon as possible as Michael is leaving for Europe soon and won't be back for 5 years, he's going to become a master chef."

"A friend of mine works for an airline, so I can get cheap airfare by next Friday, is that ok?"

He couldn't believe it; he WAS actually doing something totally on instinct, what would his father say?

"Perfect, that will be just fine. Do you need a hotel room? If you do, I'll find one for you, and pay for a week. No strings attached."

"Ok, that would be great, but isn't that a lot of money?"

"Yes, it is, but I figure you'll want to do some sight-seeing while you're up here to get a feel for the place. Besides, you haven't had true northwest smoked salmon yet, have you?"

"No, probably not. Why?"

"Well, you really haven't lived until you've had some. It's truly a thing of beauty when done right. Since you haven't had any yet, I'm going to have to remedy that situation. Could you bring something nice to wear?"

Christy thought, "Hmmm, this guy is interesting. Is he rich? What's he up to? Ah, what the hell, go with it girl. I'll bring something that will blow his mind. That black dress I got in Vegas with John should do nicely."

"Sure thing. I'm looking forward to a nice vacation out of L.A. I hate it here anyway."

"Alrighty, then, I'll have somebody pick you up at SEA-TAC Airport next Friday. He or she will drive you to the hotel. I'll also pay for a rental car for you, if you wish."

"No, you're being more than generous with me already. Thank you so much! It's going to be a great week, I can tell."

"No, thank you for calling. I wasn't sure you would. I thought I scared you off with that last email. I hope you like Seattle. I do. Anyway, when you get the arrival time of your flight, send me an email, so I can arrange things. Oh, and one more thing, when you get this month's phone bill, let me know how much this call is, I'll pay you back."

"Really, you don't have to do all this. I appreciate everything, but I called you."

"No, I don't have to do any of it, but I want to. Besides, I know we haven't actually met yet, but I rather like you already. The vibrations are just, I don't know, right. You understand?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.