My Life with Christy
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2006 by The Viper

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A disabled guy needs an aid after the death of his primary care-giver/adopted father. He posts an ad on the internet, and six weeks later, he finds an aid, and much more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Christy was asleep, dreaming of having sex w/ her new boyfriend, but wait, she didn't have a boyfriend. Yet, whoever this guy was, he was driving her wild! She was on top, straddling the guy's cock. His cock wasn't that big, or thick, but it seemed to fit her pussy perfectly, as though it was meant to be there, up inside of her, perfectly fitting her small pussy. In the dream, she looked down at the guy, and saw Franklin's face smiling at her! She suddenly awoke, sweating in that cold sweat that comes with bad or weird dreams.

She quickly realized that she was still quite aroused by the dream. Was it a dream? Or, was it a premonition of things to come? She didn't know, nor did she care at the moment, she was too horny. She got out of bed, quickly pulled down her panties, took her T-shirt off, put a towel on the bed just in case, laid down on the towel, spread her legs as far as she could and masturbated herself to a mind blowing orgasm. In her mind's eye, she saw Franklin under her and felt him inside her. Then, she slowly went back to a dreamless sleep.

When she awoke the next morning, she had her usual shower (which felt somehow better than normal), got dressed, had a quick glass of juice and 2 pieces of toast and peanut butter, watched the news, fired up her computer and loaded her email program. After the usual spam that she never paid any attention to, she saw that Franklin had responded to her last message. She read it with an odd feeling, as if the rest of her life hinged on this one choice. Does she call him or does she do the safe thing and tell him she's no longer interested?

She called Megan to ask her what she thought...

"Hello"

"Babe, it's Christy again."

"Hi Hon, what's up? You sound nervous."

"Franklin emailed me again after I sent him my picture. He wants me to call him to make plans for me to fly up there, so that we can discuss the job. And something else."

"What else?"

"It's a bit embarrassing."

"Now Christy! How long have we been best friends?"

"Since we were about 6."

"Right! That's about 22 years, right?"

"Yeah"

"So you know by now that you can trust me w/ anything, and what you tell me will never be heard again by anyone else. You do know that, right?"

"Yeah, I do. But, it's too weird. I'm still trying to figure it out."

"Am I going to have to come over there and slap you around? Tell me what's in your head. Come on, give it up."

Laughing a little, Christy said, "I'd like to see you try to slap me around, considering I'm bigger and stronger than you. But, why don't you come over? I need to see you."

"Ok baby, don't do anything, I'll be there in 10."

"Cool, and don't worry, I'm not suicidal like last year with that jerk, Raul. In fact, I've never felt anything quite like how I feel now."

"Hmmm... The plot thickens. I'm intrigued. I'm also glad you're ok. For a second you had me worried that you slipped back into that darkness."

"No, Hon. I've never felt better. It feels so... I don't know... Right!"

"Now I am curious. You sure you can't just tell me now and save me the trip?"

"No, I don't want my dreams being scattered all across space. You'll just have to wait. Now, get your ass over here, woman!!"

"Ok, ok, I'm coming, Gawd!"

"Sorry, baby. You know I didn't mean it that way, don't you?"

"Yeah, sweetie, I understand. I'll speed and be there in 5. K?"

"K, later love."

"Bye, Hon."

Click

Christy took the next 5 minutes to brush her hair and clean the apartment up a bit. She heard the buzzer, which signaled that Megan wanted in. She looked in the small monitor to make sure it was Megan, which it was, so she buzzed her in.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.