My Life with Christy - Cover

My Life with Christy

Copyright© 2006 by The Viper

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A disabled guy needs an aid after the death of his primary care-giver/adopted father. He posts an ad on the internet, and six weeks later, he finds an aid, and much more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

"Christina:

I got your email about my ad, thank you for responding. I would like to set up an interview w/ you sometime in the near future. Unfortunately, I am obviously unable to fly to L.A. to meet w/ you. However, I would be happy to pay for an airplane ticket to Seattle and a room at a hotel near by. Would that be acceptable? I have nothing but time these days, so I am willing to search the Net for good deals on a hotel and airfare. Please respond, as I need this done quickly. I have several other responses.

Yours truly,

Franklin"

Christy read the email. She thought, "He seems desperate for somebody. Is he really disabled, or does he have something else on his mind? For all I know, he could be some sort of maniac rapist or something. He seems genuine though. I'd better call Megan and ask for some advice."

She called her best friend Megan.

"Hello"

"Hi Babe, it's me, Christy."

"Hey Babe, whatcha need?

"Advice."

"What about?"

"Ok, here goes. I'm thinking of becoming an aid to a disabled guy who lives in Seattle. Or at least he says he's disabled. I have no real reason to believe or disbelieve him."

"Go on."

"I don't know why, or how, or whether I believe it or not, but something is telling me that he is real and that he needs me. Sound's stupid, don't it?"

"I don't know, hon... Do you believe in fate?"

"Sorta, why?"

"It could be that he's legit, and you are 'fated' to be his aid. I could be wrong, but what have you got to loose? You've been dying to get the hell out of L.A. anyway. Try it. You might like it."

"I'm still thinking it's weird, but I'll send him another email, and see what happens."

"Cool, let me know what comes, k?"

"K, later babe!"

"Later, hon."

Click...

Christy hung up the phone and thought, "She's right, he's probably legit. And it somehow feels right. Can I trust my instincts after Raul? Gods, that was a stupid one. But, what the hell? Might as well see what's what."

She wrote another email to him...

"Franklin:

I think I'd like to meet you, but I'd first like to see you, just to make sure you are who you say you are. Do you have a web-cam, scanner, or digital camera? If so, please take a picture of yourself, and send it to me. I will take a picture of myself and do the same.

Thank you,

Christina"

Back in Seattle, Franklin had just gotten Christina's latest email, and was thinking, "She's a bit suspicious. Can't blame her for that these days. After all, for all she knows, I could be a stalker or serial killer. I can deal w/ sending her a pic. Something tells me this is going to get interesting." He kind of smiled at that last thought. He set up his web-cam, forced himself to sit straight, clicked on the "Take Timed Snapshot" button in the web-cam software, got back about six feet and smiled. The web-cam took the picture. He edited the picture, cropping out any unnecessary details. Then, he wrote another email...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.