A Modern Bard's Tale: Book 2 - Cover

A Modern Bard's Tale: Book 2

Copyright© 2006 by D A Porter

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The further adventures of William Bard and his Heavenly Horde.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Magic   Fiction   Slow  

Brian Kerry sat alone in his study at home later that night. His wife Ariel was staying with their daughter and her bondmates, trying to comfort and console them. With William being to all intents and purposes brain dead, though his body still lived, the girls were all in a severe state of shock.

The high king had been duly notified of the incident, and all of House Kerry's considerable resources had been mobilized in an effort to find out who had carried out this stack upon House Bard.

Brian stared unseeingly at the candle flame that was the only source of illumination in the room. There had to be something that he was missing, some subtle clue that he had overlooked.

Finally, Brian rose and headed for the door. There was one person left that he could try. One debt that he could yet call in.

An hour later he stood on the doorstep of an old brownstone building not far from the waterfront. Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the door.

After a few minutes, he heard a noise from inside the house, followed by the door opening. A young girl stood there looking up at him curiously. "May I help you?" she asked politely.

Brian frowned, "I am looking for Arthur Dales," he said, " Does he live here?"

"One moment please," said the girl, then she closed the door and Brian heard the locks click shut again.

After another short wait, the door opened again. This time there was a portly older gentleman standing there gazing at him curiously, "And to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?" he asked.

Brian sighed inwardly, so that was going to be the way of it then. "Arthur Dales, House Kerry calls upon you now to honor your debt to me and mine."

Arthur Dales blinked. "Oh. Please do come in."

Arthur led the way to a small but comfortable sitting room and waved Brian to a seat. "I take it that this is about that rather remarkable son-in-law of yours."

Brian nodded. "You have heard then?"

Arthur smiled sadly, "Yes, I am afraid that someone has badly misused one of my devices and thus the matter impinges upon my own honor as well."

Brian's eyes narrowed. "One of your devices?"

Arthur pinched the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger. "An old apprentice of mine entered one of my storage vaults and made off with everything in it. I just discovered the theft today when I felt a surge of power where there shouldn't have been one."

"And just what were these devices?" Asked Brian.

"Several human shaped constructs that I developed in an attempt to find a way to preserve a human or Sidhe spirit in case of a terminal illness or life threatening accident," Arthur told him. "And enough spare parts to build a dozen or more complete units."

"Is there any way to trace these things?" Brian asked hopefully.

Arthur shook his head. "I have already tried. They are beyond my ken." He sighed and shifted in his chair uncomfortably, "I believe that my former apprentice has taken them back to his home realm where I cannot follow or scry."

Brian sat back, disappointed. "And what is the name of this ex-apprentice of yours?"

"Hikaru," replied Arthur after a long pause. "He is a dragon/human crossbreed." Another long pause, then, "He is also my son."

Brian looked stunned. "I wasn't aware that you had any sons."

Arthur smiled ruefully. "Few are."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.