Jill's Story - Cover

Jill's Story

Copyright© 2006 by Maquido

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - My encounter with a celebrity. In fact, she helped write the story. I could have put true as one of the story codes, but you would not have believed me. Jill finds a sexual outlet for her fantasies over the internet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

To: Maq
From: Jill Lane
Date: Friday
Subject: You have a gift on the way

Maq:

Here's what I did this morning. I got out of bed and lay a brand new pair of panties out. I thought about which ones to use. Silky is sexy, but I think cotton will retain my moisture and scent a little longer. So, that's what you'll get. You can check them out in the attached picture.

I showered and put on the panties. I lay back on my bed and conjured up thoughts of you and me and sex. I thought about what you said about taking your time, the first time you get to enjoy my body. I trailed my fingers lightly over my breasts. I raised my knees and spread my legs and lightly touched the insides of my thighs.

I pulled up the picture of your cock on my lap-top. I imagined lying on a bed with you straddling my body, pumping your cock as I watch. I imagined you moving closer to me so that, finally, the tip of your cock just reached my lips as you stroked yourself.

I was getting wet. I knew it because I felt it with a finger. I didn't leave a hand in my panties because I wanted the first picture to be real. To be a picture of the panties, naturally wet. Like they'll get some day when I see you in person.

I kept thinking of you and the things we've said to each other. I imagined you between my thighs, the tip of your cock just inside my pussy while you stroke it. I imagined my cousin Lacey naked in bed with us. I imagined her straddling my face and slowly lowering her pussy to my mouth. I imagined how it would feel against me as she leaned forward to kiss you.

She and I never did this kind of thing in real life, but now that you and I have talked, I imagined her leaning forward and my hands spreading her ass so I could touch her there.

I moved a little in bed and could feel that my panties were sticking to me. I pulled them tight and then looked in the mirror at them. I could see the wet spot and I took the first picture.

(Maq says: I looked at the first picture she sent. It is her on her back, legs spread, face tactfully hidden. She is holding her ankles and her legs are raised high, her knees pulled back toward her breasts. Her panties are sexy bikini style cut high at the hips. The panel stretches across her mound and there is a dark wet spot about the size of a silver dollar.)

I kept imagining the three of us together. I tasted myself off my finger to see what you will be tasting tomorrow. I imagined what it would smell like for you and me and Lacey to be horny together. I masturbated through my panties until I came. See the second picture.

(Maq says: In the second picture, Jill is pressing her panties into the slit of her pussy. Her hips are off raised off the bed. It looks like she's trying to push the panties all the way inside.)

They are coming Federal Express. Please enjoy. I have a favor to ask. When you jack-off, come in a hand kerchief and express mail it back to me. I enclosed a reply coupon with your package. Zip lock please. Smile.

I have an idea I want to talk to you about. I'll be gone tonight and tomorrow. Please, let's do a chat on Sunday.

You should know that I put a pad in my panties today because I know that I will be wet thinking about you smelling and tasting me.

Jill

Maq continues:

I have never sought worn panties from the dirty clothes bin to sniff. Even at the height of adolescent horniness I could never see the attraction of ordering a set of soiled panties as offered in the back of magazines of dubious literary quality. And yet, here I was on a Saturday, logging on to Federal Express's web site to track a pair of panties making their way from Los Angeles to Atlanta, making a u-turn and heading back half-way across the country to me.

I needed to get to the store to buy a clean handkerchief, but did not want to leave the slightest possible chance of not being there when the package arrived.

Finally, the familiar truck pulled up and the guy made his way to my door holding a fat envelope.

Inside was a folded up return envelope all ready to be shipped back to JML Production Co. There was also another sturdy envelope with a hand written note on it saying: "To be opened only by me." It was signed by Jill. I felt the same giddiness I used to feel looking at the shapes and curves of what the love-of-my-life girlfriend wrote in my high school annual.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.