Jill's Story - Cover

Jill's Story

Copyright© 2006 by Maquido

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My encounter with a celebrity. In fact, she helped write the story. I could have put true as one of the story codes, but you would not have believed me. Jill finds a sexual outlet for her fantasies over the internet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Late that night:

To: Jill Lane
From: Maq
Subject: The Use of Your Photographs

I thought I was past the age of jacking off to photographs of naked women. Evidently not. I looked at you and, because you asked me too, I thought nasty thoughts of you as I stroked myself.

As I came, I imagined that I was kneeling behind you in that last photograph, the tip of my cock barely touching you as my sperm squirted against your asshole.

Attached is a picture.

There. How is that for losing shyness.

Jill says: The photograph is a close up of his cock, wet and shiny from his sperm. My email to him follows:

To: Maq
From: Jill Lane
Subject: re: The Use of Your Photographs

Maq,

You have opened avenues in my mind in ways that continue to shock and pleasure me.

I got your email last night after I got home late. I read it quickly before I took a shower. I thought about it all through the shower and as I got ready for bed. I did a perverted thing. I micro-waved a tube of aloe vera gel to make it warm. I put it next to my bed in a glass of hot water to keep it warm. I got on my hands and knees on my bed. I spread my cheeks and imagined the touch of you there.

Holding my self wide with one hand I used the other to reach back between my legs to stroke my pussy. It took only a short time until I was on the verge of an orgasm. I got as close as possible with out tipping over the edge and then I quickly grabbed the tube of warm gel and squirted it against my asshole, pretending it was you. It ran down over my pussy. I had one hand rubbing the gel on my asshole. The other hand was working feverishly against my clit. My fingers became slick, not only with my secretions but with what I was pretending was yours, and I had what may have been the most intense orgasm of my life.

Maq, I pushed my finger into my ass as I came. Have a nice day, Jill PS: How's that for losing shyness?

To: Jill Lane
From: Maq
Subject: Guess what

Jill I've come again looking at your pictures. Here is how perverted I am: I put your photos into Photoshop and created a slide show I could watch while I jacked-off. The last series of pictures, used as I got closer and closer to orgasm, are cropped from that last photo you sent, the one where you are spreading your ass for me. I made each one a close up of your asshole, enlarging it a little each time. I imagined having you on you knees in front of me. I imagined stroking and licking and feeling you. I imagined what it would be like to push my cock into the tightness of your ass. As I came an enlargement of your incredible ass was on my screen. Thank you. Maq.

To: Maq
From: Jill
Subject: Re: Guess what

Maq,

Once again oh, my God.

How do you know how to strike these chords in me?

I will be wet all day after reading how you looked at me. How closely you looked. How I must have looked to you. How nasty we are. How exciting it is.

Jill

Jill says: Here is our next chat:

"Maq, I don't know if it is because I am so deprived or because you are psychic, but you seem to know just how to say things to trigger my lustful imagination."

"I think we are doing that for each other."

"Good. It excited me so much to think about you looking at me the way you said you did."

"I think perhaps you are a bit of a frustrated exhibitionist. Well, doing what you do, you're probably not really frustrated, but perhaps lacking opportunity in this particular area. Being something of an exhibitionist probably helps you in your career."

"Yes. I think you're right."

"In fact, I suspect if you think a moment, you could share with me an exhibitionist fantasy you have had in the past."

"You're right. I have had fantasies about showing myself. In one I am dancing naked, like in a strip bar. The men watching are kind of course and rough. I am embarrassed, but for some reason I have to dance. I have to strip. I have to let them see me naked. I have to spread my legs for them. I have to spread my pussy for them. They can see that I am wet."

"Sproing."

"Laughing. Would you make me do that if we got together? Make me show myself to you?"

"Yes."

"Good. In another, I'm called into a room where a man sits. Again, I don't want to be there, but I have to. Sometimes I actually think that I'm trying to get a part. Sometimes I'm being blackmailed. Sometimes I just fantasize that he has undefined power over me. He sits quietly and I do what I know I must. I strip. I spread my legs for him. I bend over and show him my ass. He never says a word but I continue to try to show him every part of me. Sometimes I end up on my knees sucking him. Sometimes he watches me masturbate. I cannot believe I'm telling you this."

"I enjoy. It dovetails nicely with some of my kinkier enjoyments."

"Oh? Like BDSM?"

"I'm shocked. The innocent inexperienced Jill Lane knows about BDSM."

"Funny. I do hang out in LA after all. I do read. I imagine interesting things even if I don't get to do them. Well, up to recently anyway. You have been very interesting."

"Oh? I'm blushing."

"Somehow I can't imagine you blushing. Well, maybe I can. You make me blush from time to time but it is good blushing. So, have you enjoyed BDSM? Does that mean you want to tie me up and spank me?"

"Yes, I have enjoyed and whether I would enjoy you depends. Would you enjoy that?"

There was a long pause here. (Maq says: I was not really worried if I'd offended her. But, I was getting very interested in her answer.) (Jill says: I was kind of in a daze. With Maq I was articulating things from deep within my psyche. The pause was not intentional, just kind of a daze.)

Finally, Jill responded: "Yes. I think I would."

Another long pause, until Jill said, "Now, who's speechless."

"It's just that all the blood left my brain for other parts of me."

"We are both just full of secrets, aren't we?"

"Yes. Jill, thank you for sharing so much of yourself with me."

"My pleasure. REALLY my pleasure."

"I know you know this, but your secrets really are safe with me."

"I know. Thank you. And..."

"And what?"

"And now I know what you can write to tell me about next."

"Oh? What that might be?"

"I assume that you've enjoyed BDSM with Marie?"

"And others."

"You naughty boy."

"Guilty."

"I want you to make me do things when we get together."

(Maq says: Yes I noticed that she said "when" we got together.)

"Oh? What kind of things?"

"I want you to make me strip. I want you to make me show myself to you."

"All of you?"

"Yes."

"You want me to tell you to spread your legs?"

"Yes."

"You want me to make you spread wide so I can see your pussy?"

"Oh, yes. This is turning me on."

"You know after our recent messages, I'd have you turn around so I could see your ass."

"Yes. I would do that for you. I'd turn around so you could see me."

"I'd tell you to bend over."

"Yes. What else?"

"I'd say Jill spread your ass for me. Show me your asshole."

"Oh, God. Yes. I would have to bend over and use both hands to spread for you. It excites me to think of you looking at me there."

"I'd make you stand still and I'd get close, so I see you in detail."

"Maq, you are making me so wet."

"What's making you wet? Tell me."

"The thought of me spreading my ass so you can see my pussy from behind and so you can see my asshole."

"I'd tell you to get a finger wet in your pussy and rub it on your asshole."

"Yes. And, I would do it for you."

"Do you want to know another thing I would want to do?"

"Yes. Tell me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.