Jill's Story
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2006 by Maquido

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My encounter with a celebrity. In fact, she helped write the story. I could have put true as one of the story codes, but you would not have believed me. Jill finds a sexual outlet for her fantasies over the internet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

To: Maq
From: Jill
Subject: Oh My!

Oh, Maq. Oh, God. Oh, Jesus. Oh, yes.

I have never become so wet so fast or been so horny over just reading something as just happened when I read your email. You have stirred the beast in me and I thank you.

I've just come in from running errands. I set my stuff down on a counter, logged in immediately in hopes that you'd be there, saved the email, pulled it up on what I call my Maq, and read the letter from you. Oh my God.

As I read I became short of breath. The seam on my jeans stimulated me as I squirmed. That email was so hot. I could see it happening. I could wish that I was there. I wanted to be Lori sitting naked in your lap with your hands on my breasts. I wanted to be Marie kneeling naked and taking you in my mouth. I wanted to be both of them at the same time. I wanted to feel your sperm against my skin.

Okay, being shy again. I'm coming back to add the following--I wanted to feel you come in my mouth.

Okay, Maq, I'm editing again and adding some more. I wanted to be kneeling naked sucking you and stroking you while Lori's pussy pressed against my hand. I wanted to be feeling her wetness. I'm terrible. No, I'm not, I'm just terribly turned on.

While reading your email, I could not help it. I stripped. I tossed my blouse and bra to the side. I almost killed myself getting out of those jeans. I read and I fingered myself.

When I read what you wrote about your tongue licking my wetness from between the cheeks of my ass, I came. Big time. You and Lori and Marie and the things you've done and the things you've imagined--that's the kind of wild sex I want. And, it is exactly the kind of sex I will not let myself have. Too dangerous. Nobody I trust. But you. If you were in California this afternoon you might just get lucky.

(Maq says: I'd never considered it might really happen until the moment I read that. After all, she was Jill Lane. The real Jill Lane. Impossible.)

(Jill says: If he'd been there, I'd of done him.)

(Maq edit: On with the email)

Maq, reading your letter I get the feeling that you are still a little uncomfortable with writing this stuff to me. What more do I have to do? I just told you that the thought of your tongue licking between the cheeks of my ass made me come. Will it make you feel more free if I tell you this: As I was masturbating and thinking of that, while one hand was busy on my clit, I took a finger on the other hand and got it wet in my pussy. I raised my butt up off the chair and moved that wet finger underneath me. I rubbed it between the cheeks of my ass and thought about it being your tongue. That's the kind of wild, nasty sex I'm interested in. Complete freedom, abandonment, and the search for pure sensual pleasure. Something I could never ask somebody to do. Something I could never trust somebody to do. And here I am telling you about it. How did that happen?

(Jill says: That was really hard for me to write, but I wanted Maq to quit being careful with me. He was the only person I'd ever been able to open up to about the kind of wild sex I fantasized. I wanted him to be wild with me. The way he wrote things to me, turned me on. I wanted it all. Back to my letter to him:)

If you still feel the need to be shy with me, try this for a confession: I rubbed my finger over my anus. I rubbed myself there thinking of you licking me there. Nobody has ever done that for me. I bet it feels deliciously nasty and terrific. I've been asked to do it, but I declined. In my mind just now, I did not decline you. In my mind I sucked your cock. I licked your balls. I lifted them and licked beneath them. I pushed my tongue between the cheeks of your ass and licked you. (I'm going to have to go masturbate again.) So, let's see if you have any reason to be shy now.

It's a little while before you said you would be on to chat. I'm going to go look at the picture of your cock and masturbate again. I'm going to imagine all of the above again. I'm going to finger my pussy and rub my ass. I'm going to imagine you doing that while I'm sucking your cock.

After I've come, I'm going to take a picture of my wet pussy and email it to you.

So, I've stopped being shy.

You stop being shy.

Your horny, sexy, naked, wet, pussy-fingering friend,

Jill

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.