Jill's Story - Cover

Jill's Story

Copyright© 2006 by Maquido

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My encounter with a celebrity. In fact, she helped write the story. I could have put true as one of the story codes, but you would not have believed me. Jill finds a sexual outlet for her fantasies over the internet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

To: Jill
From: Maq
Subject: re Last Night

Do you realize how exciting this is? I often read erotica on the net to get off. I have had sex chats on the internet with friends and with strangers. I have met a couple of women in person after first meeting them on the net. I trust you will not relegate me to the hoard of horny net geeks salivating over you when I say that talking dirty with you on email or in our chats is in the top ten of my turn on experiences. Speaking of chats, I will check every day at 2 my time and noon your time to see if are available to chat.

I hope you haven't opened the attachment or scrolled to the bottom of this email to look at the picture I have attached. It is my cock. Hard. I will tell you what I thought about to get it that way in a moment.

I am no longer a teenager, or even a young adult. I usually indulge in some kind of stimulation if I have the urge to masturbate. I usually read dirty stories. Some times I will watch dirty videos. Any more, I don't usually just sit back and beat off to things in my mind without getting a jump start with something else. I guess you were my something else just a few minutes ago. I knew I owed you one. Besides, reading your email had me hard.

So, I dropped my pants there at the computer. I pulled up the picture of you and your cousin Lacey. My cock was already semi-erect and stroking it made it grow harder.

Jill, there is a long pause here. I still find myself worried about offending you. I will trust that you will accept that fantasies are fantasies and having one does not necessarily mean that a person would want to make it come true. People rarely share fantasies except in the most general of terms. We've been friends a while now and I know you are being very free with me. I may be the one being the most shy. But, I will tell you exactly how I fantasize unless I sense that it was a mistake.

So, okay. I looked at your picture and I tried to visualize in detail what you look like naked. I imagined your toned, smooth skin. Your breasts, topped by nipples erect in tight nubs. Your cousin is lighter skinned than you and it looks like her breasts are smaller. I imagined her naked as well. I imagined each of you, side by side. For a moment.

In my mind, the hair between your legs was trimmed and I could see the slit of your pussy. I was getting harder and started to feel the effects of my hand on my cock. I imagined the two of you kissing, your breasts pressing each other, your nipples rubbing back and forth.

You said you wanted to hear about my lady friend, her friend, and me. In my mind this morning I was flashing between my fantasy of you and my memory of her. My friend is named Marie and her friend's name is Lori. For your visualizing detail, Marie has dark hair that is usually cut short. She is not tall and her breasts are medium sized. Her complexion is dark and she tans well. Lori is light complexioned. Her breasts are smaller and not as full. Lori's nipples are a pale pink and Marie's are dark. Lori's hair is usually kept blond, or reddish blond or red.

The first time we ever kind of played around together as a threesome was like this:

We'd spent the day at the beach and ended up at Lori's house watching a movie on television. We'd had some wine. Okay, we'd had a lot of wine. There had been the usual smattering of sexual innuendo and double entrendes all afternoon.

At one point Marie came back into the living room and sat down on the floor, kind of leaning against my legs, with her arm on top of my thigh.

Lori said, "Whew, for a moment there I thought you were going to give him a blowjob."

Marie raised her eyebrows and said, "You'd like that wouldn't you, watching me give him a blow job." While she said that she actually reached up and fondled me.

I could only say, "Ladies, ladies."

Marie said, "You know you love it."

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. In bed we'd fantasized about Lori joining us. I admit I was kind of wondering how far Marie was going to take this. Hey, I'm a guy. I was willing.

Lori, sitting next to me said, "I'm sure he enjoys having you on your knees."

I just smiled and shrugged again.

"I know he does," Marie said.

I could just smile, shrug, and nod my head.

Marie turned around and bobbed her head in my lap, not really touching.

"Like that, honey?" she asked, looking up at me sweetly.

Another smile and nod.

"Like watching?" she asked Lori.

"Looks hot to me."

Lori said, "Must be kind of ego satisfying to have a girl on her knees in front of you, huh?"

They were teasing me, trying, perhaps, to embarrass me. I decided to play their game.

I gave Lori a look and said, "Want to see what it feels like?"

I felt Marie's hand tighten on my thigh, in a good way.

"Come here," I said, patting my lap.

Lori met my challenge and moved to sit in my lap. I scooted toward the edge of the couch and pulled her high. I spread my legs and pulled her legs to the outside of mine. She locked her ankles around the back of my legs.

To Marie, I said, "Now, pretend to give me a blow job. Let her see what it looks like."

Marie smiled and moved, kneeling between our legs. She started to bob her head in my lap. Everybody was laughing.

At first, I had my hands on Marie's head, like I would if she was really giving me head. I took Lori's hands in mine and intertwined them into Marie's hair, saying, "Feels powerful, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

Under cover of her bobbing head, Marie started caressing my cock, making me kind of squirm.

Lori kind of squirmed back.

Marie looked up and said, "You can't really get the full effect like this."

She looked at me carefully and moved her hand to grasp my zipper, waiting for me to stop her. I didn't. I smiled and gave her an if-you-want-to look. She started pulling it down slowly, watching for Lori's reaction. I couldn't see the expression on Lori's face, but Marie almost laughed and pulled my zipper down. Lori's hands were back on the sofa on either side of me while she watched. I'm sure she was wondering just how far Marie would take this.

"Oh, God," she said.

I jumped as Marie's cool hand pushed through the leg hole of my briefs to grasp my cock.

She pulled it out and Lori enjoyed her first look at me. She turned her head to look at me. Her eyes glistened and I could feel her breathing. She was obviously enjoying and getting turned on. I smiled and did another of those what the hell shrugs.

"Oh, God," she said again. She turned back to watch.

The zipper caught me and I said, "Ouch."

"Sorry," Marie said.

Marie kissed just the tip of my cock and started tugging on my pants trying to pull them down.

I raised up, lifting Lori with me. She unhooked her legs and spread them away from mine so Marie could pull my pants down. That caused her to lean back against me. I enjoyed feeling her back press against me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.