Jill's Story
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Maquido

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My encounter with a celebrity. In fact, she helped write the story. I could have put true as one of the story codes, but you would not have believed me. Jill finds a sexual outlet for her fantasies over the internet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Correspondence continued. And, there was another indiscretion by a celebrity.

And, Jill said:

"See, I told you. It is nobody's business what she did and it is all over. What if I want to get drunk in public? What if I want to go to see some male strippers? What if I want to buy a vibrator? I can't risk it."

"Now, there's a good question. How do you celebrities purchase vibrators?"

"By mail. And I don't even trust that."

"No wonder you're so frustrated. Do you need me to send you a vibrator? I will you know."

"I know you would you dear friend. And that's my point. You can go somewhere and buy a vibrator and never worry about somebody finding out about it. I can't do that. By the way, have you ever actually bought a vibrator?"

"More than one. I had this friend who enjoyed them and I enjoyed her enjoying them and, well, we ended up with quiet a collection."

"A collection? I have this vision of a display cabinet. Are there enough differences out there to have a collection?"

"Oh, please, don't play with me. You're a woman of the world. You have access to the internet. You know what's out there."

"You forget. I don't trust the internet. Besides I want to hear about your collection. By the way, I'm jealous of this other lady."

"Our collection eh? Well, let's see, she had a couple of your standard, run of the mill vibrators. You know, hard, flesh colored plastic with a rounded tip and noisy little motors. I bought her a water-proof one for the shower. Her favorite, of course, was 'the beaver.' I paid a lot of money for a remote control vibrator. That was fun. And there were a couple of others that, well, I don't want to embarrass you...

"And, you have nothing to be jealous about. She has moved on to better things."

"Oh my God! Remote control? Tell me about that. And what the dickens is 'the beaver'? You make me sad. I thought we were friends that could tell each other anything. I want hear about the ones you think would embarrass me. Do you miss her?"

"Yeah, I miss her. I know she's happier and better off where she is. And yeah, I really miss the great sex, but so it goes.

"Okay, the remote control is just what it sounds like, six inches of vibrating plastic that she could... hmm... insert. It could be turned on and off by a little wireless remote that looked like a remote entry for a car. We'd go out and I'd get to carry the switch. I just had to make sure she wasn't sitting in a wooden chair close to other people or you'd hear it.

"The beaver. You've really never heard of the beaver? She loved the beaver. The... hmm... insertable part was a little bigger than her others and full of beads. It would rotate in a corkscrew motion. At the base was a little beaver with a flexible tongue that was, evidently, well positioned to vibrate in a really nice spot. The beaver's tail curved and dropped down to stimulate... hmmm... er... well, other parts of the anatomy."

"Oh God! Now, the remote sounds dangerous. I'd have to trust the person with the switch. The beaver sounds amazing. You might not even need a man with that one. What's with all the hmms and ers? Are you getting shy on me? I want details. And what about the ones you said would embarrass me?"

"I guess I am getting shy. Besides, maybe it's not you that would be embarrassed, but me."

"Oh, please. Remember we are secret and special friends. And, these emails take too long to go back and forth. Tell me about the others. Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!"

"Okay. Damn. It's not that big of a deal. Let's see, we had some vibrating eggs. She had a double sided vibrator. We had these neat little soft thingies, about the size of a finger with a cup at the back where the vibrating eggs fit, well, you know, stimulate things. We had some beads."

"Okay, I've seen a vibrating egg, but what soft little finger thingies. That's new. Double sided? Did you... ? Beads? Are those what I think they are? You're still being shy."

"Me shy? I'm telling you all about my kinky love affair. What about your kinkiness? Yeah, the beads are probably what you think, they go the same place those soft little rubber finger thingies go. And NO, I did not put the double sided vibrator there. Too big for me."

"Ha. Ha. I was wondering about that double sided one. So, how did you enjoy it? My kinkiness? You forget I cannot risk kinkiness. Wish I could. By the way, I casually mentioned at a party the other night that someone could benefit from the beaver. I guess I'm the one out of touch. The person I was talking to knew what I was talking about immediately. She broke up laughing and agreed whole heartedly."

"The beaver is famous. Attached is a picture. I did get to watch the double sided one put to good use. And I thought the whole point of our secret communication computer was so you get tell me about your kinkiness. Maybe you can't indulge, but you can tell me what you're thinking. You said you wish you could indulge. What is it you would want to indulge in? Tell me. It's only fair."

"Wow. The beaver looks scary. I want to hear about that double sided thing. I don't know what I would want to indulge in. The frustrating point is that I couldn't even if I wanted. The tabloids could write an expose on how inexperienced I am in reality. You want to hear something sad? I worry about giving a boyfriend a blow-job. If it's not pretty much straight, missionary, sex, I worry about getting talked and written about."

"That is sad."

"And these damn emails drive me nuts. You get me excited and I have to wait a day to hear more."

"We could set up a secure chat on the computer if you want."

"How?"

(Maq says: I did what was necessary to get us a chat channel that is encrypted and secure and sent her instructions. We made a date for a chat. What follows is our first chat. Again, for readability, I'm going to just set it up like a conversation.)

"Jill to Maq, Jill to Maq. Come in."

"Hi."

"Now, this is nice. How are you doing?"

"Fine, and you?"

(Maq says: Question: Why didn't we just talk on the phone? We did eventually. I sensed that she was enjoying the feeling of anonymity of computer correspondence. Our talk had become more and more risqu?. Being the male slug I am, I was interested in how risqu? it might become. I expected that the computer would allow the most freedom. It has for others.)

(Jill says: He's right.)

So, we chatted and eventually Jill said, "So, about you enjoying that double sided toy..."

"Ah, yes. We set up this chat so you could get titillated by hearing about my sex life."

"I'm glad you remember, so, titillate me."

"Not much to say. Yes, I got to watch her use the double sided with her best friend. Everyone had a good time."

"I bet. See, can you imagine the tabloids if I did that and somebody talked?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.