In The Swimming Pool - Cover

In The Swimming Pool

Copyright© 2006 by Worrak

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I agree to go to the swimming pool with my. I'm in for a surprise when she gets friendly with the couple next to us.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

The guy opened the door and let us in. The girl made a bee-line for my wife who was still standing there, spread legged and panting. She knelt down beside her ass, pushed two fingers into the freshly fucked hole and wiggled them around. When she pulled them out they were covered with spunk and pussy juice. With a sigh she put them into her mouth and licked them clean.

"Hmm, Paul, your cream is so yummy", the girl said to her boyfriend. Then she slid down to the floor and pulled Su with her so that Su was straddling her face. Gravity and expert tongue work helped her to lick all the sperm out of my wife's pussy.

"Lisa loves to suck my cum out of a cunt", Paul explained to me. "Or out of an asshole", he added and his cock twitched in anticipation. Paul, never completely soft, slowly stroked his pole. My own dick was still hard as a rock as I watched my wife having her pussy eaten after being fucked by a stranger.

Lisa decided to put Su in a more comfortable position and let her lay down on her back. Then she got between her wide spread legs and darted her tongue into the juicy slit again. She inserted two fingers into the wet hole and started searching for Su's clit — with her tongue. Once she found it she started licking and sucking, and massaged Su's G-spot with her two fingers. Su moaned and started pinching her nipples.

Paul used the opportunity and lowered his half-hard dick into her open mouth. Su accepted the bulbous head gladly and started sucking with earnest. I got behind Lisa to get a better view of her taking care of my wife's cunt. By now she had three fingers in the squirming slit and then I saw her pulling out her middle finger and searching for Su's lower hole. Once she found the tight ring she slowly massaged her finger into my wife's anus. Su went rigid when she felt the unfamiliar intruder but soon gave in to the sensation and gyrated her hips to get more of that finger. Lisa kept on pushing and soon had her middle finger up to the hilt in Su's ass, while her index and her ring finger still massaged the deep fold of her pussy.

She pumped both holes with a vengeance and Su approached her next orgasm. I sat behind Lisa and resumed pushing my fingers into her hot juicy pussy. Then, on an impulse, I bent down and flickered my tongue over her pink rosebud. A short shiver and an inviting pushing back of her hips told me that I guessed right. Lisa liked anal games both ways. I pushed my tongue into the tight ring of her anus and was rewarded by more moans. Her pink muscle gave way and I probed her tender asshole deep with my tongue. Su and Lisa both howled like banshees.

Paul was the first one of us to break our daisy-chain. His cock had gotten rock hard in Su's sucking mouth and he moved in for some serious fucking action. When he got behind Su to sink his fat meat into my wife's body, Lisa sat back to move out of the way. By doing so she happened to sit down on my upright prick. I groaned as my pole entered her velvety tunnel. Her pussy was wet and soft and incredibly hot. And Lisa moaned now that she finally had a dick in her fuck hole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.