Horseplay - Cover

Horseplay

Copyright© 2006 by Vincent Dukorr

Chapter 6: A Long Saturday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Long Saturday - Neil is a counselor at a horse summer camp, the Silverspire Equestrian Academy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Slow  

Neil snuck to the shower early on a humid Saturday morning. The girls barely stirred when he extracted himself from the legs, arms and blankets on the not-quite-big-enough mattress. Standing in the warm spray, he was a bit shocked at the night's activities. Just thinking back at some of the images now seared into his mind was enough to arouse him, and he had to fight the urge to either take care of himself or rush back to the cabin for another round.

He found Mae awake when he returned. She was sitting in the camp chair, looking over at Harriet's sleeping form. Neil waited patiently for her reaction. When she glanced over at him and smiled, he relaxed a bit.

"How are you this morning, my pretty?" he asked.

Mae grinned and stretched. Bits of bare skin peeked out of the small throw blanket she'd wrapped herself in, which didn't help Neil's predicament. "I'm... I don't know. Content?" she said.

Neil looked her over, then slid down onto the floor next to her. "You're not sure?"

Mae stroked his hair and murmured. "Its a lot to take... OK?"

Neil chuckled. "too much to take sometimes".

Mae laughed and shoved his head playfully. "Yeah, although you lasted longer than I thought last night."

" Really? Boy, I didn't manage very long at all."

"No... but wasn't that your fantasy? Me licking Harriet while you had sex with her?"

Neil grunted affirmatively. "I think our afternoon encounter may have helped quite a bit."

"Still... you managed to last out... That deserves some praise. Good boy"

Neil laughed at her and licked her leg like a dog. "I'm a good boy, huh?"

Mae giggled and smacked his head. "No touchy. I'm dirty and sticky and nasty with all your joooooses."

Harriet mumbled something from the bed and Neil grinned. "I think sleeping beauty rises."

Harriet threw a pillow aimlessly, missing them completely.

"I think she needs a wake up call" Mae mused.

"How should we wake her?"

"I think a wake up COCK is in order" Mae said, blushing slightly and giggling.

Harriet sat up, her thick hair standing in every direction. "You sicko bastards didn't do enough to me last night? Dragging me in here and having your WAY with me?"

Neil grinned and crawled over to the pillow, readying his ammunition.

Harriet spotted him and threw up a hand in defense. "God... go back to bed."

"Come back to bed with you? Why Harriet, you're such a..." Neil started, climbing to his feet.

Harriet pointed a finger in warning "Don't you dare. You pervo sex fiend"

Mae giggled and stood. "Well, I'm going to go take a shower. You two be good."

On her way out Mae stopped for a lingering kiss with Neil. "You... love me do you?" she asked softly.

Neil hesitated, then nodded.

"Not my boyfriend" she said softly, hugging him.

Neil nodded, pulling her close. "Doesn't mean I can't love you. You can't stop me."

Mae nodded into his chest and sighed. Neil thought he felt a sniffle, but when she pulled back she was smiling. "You're impossible" she muttered.

Neil nodded and swatted her bottom as she walked past toward the door.

Harriet pointedly ignored the conversation and found a comfortable spot on the bed to stretch out. "You two are the worst to sleep with. Elbows and knees all night".

Neil slid onto the bed next to her, looking down at her disheveled face. "Yeah well. I don't remember getting into bed."

Harriet grinned. "You fucking passed OUT. Did you so good you went down for the count".

Neil grinned and leaned down to kiss her, but she flinched.

"I'm a mess, you don't want..."

But Neil refused to stop and if her breath was bad, he didn't notice. It wasn't like kissing Mae, it was friendlier, less amorous, more physical. He wished it would take his breath away like Mae's did.

When they broke, Harriet considered him and sat up. "You and Mae... still no go?"

Neil shrugged. "She's... fighting it."

Harriet nodded. "Just so you know, I don't... love you or anything. I mean, maybe I like you a lot... and you're..."

"A great lay?"

Harriet blushed, nodding.

"A fantastic fuck? A master of the mattress mambo? Prince of the Penis Party? Lord of the Lady Lickers?"

Harriet laughed, trying to stop each new line, finally grabbing him and rolling him into the covers. "You're fun, Neil. Dammit, I should do you right here and now."

Neil smiled and winked. "Well... I would have to take another shower, but I'm..."

Harriet pushed off and shook her head. "Later... dammit. You're unbelievable. I'm going to go take a shower and..."

"Jerk off?"

"Girls don't 'JERK OFF', dummy"

"Oh. How about 'find Mae and lick each other to orgasm in the shower?'"

Harriet jumped a bit and gave him an evil look. "Shit. You bastard."

Neil grinned and rolled off the bed, landing and standing with a "ta da"

Harriet grabbed her clothes and quickly got dressed. "You keep pushing her to me and I'll steal her."

"I thought you weren't lez like that."

"No, I prefer the Penis Prince, but she's so fucking... willing and curious. Its very erotic"

Neil smiled and nodded. "You should have seen her face while I was showing her how to lick your hot pussy."

Her face flushed and Harriet slipped into her shirt and grabbed the door. "Later, I'm going to tie you to the fucking bed and make you beg."

Neil grinned and waved.


Breakfast was interesting. Neil tried to pry some dirty stories out of the girls about their long shower, but neither would crack. Their exchanged glances suggested enough, though, so Neil dropped it and simply enjoyed his eggs. When Dave and Ruth joined them, he caught her eye and smiled, getting a wink in return. He almost flinched, remembering that he had yet anther lady to figure out. Maybe if he talked to Mae and Harriet about it he'd figure a way out. Glancing over at the pair he briefly pictured all three of them together on the floor and had to banish the thought. That path would just feed the monster, and he was getting too powerful as it was.

After breakfast Mae gave him a quick hug and ran off to help with the big competition. With the younger girls it was more of a show than anything else, but the parents would expect ribbons and speeches, so that's what they'd get. Neil was on parking duty for the afternoon, but had most of the morning off. He decided to walk with Harriet down towards the commons to get her advice.

"Harriet, about Ruth..."

"She wants you."

Neil nodded, knowing that Harriet had some sort of friendship with Ruth, although he couldn't ever remember seeing them together. "Its just that... you and Mae..."

"Are not your girlfriends." Harriet said. She saw Neil's face and sighed. "Look, I can't help Mae. She's all torn up about it, but she's firm. You really messed things up last night though."

Neil jumped, "what?"

"You told her... and its killing her."

Neil paused, then frowned. "What am I supposed to do!?"

"Show Ruth a good time and let Mae figure things out on her own."

Neil shrugged. "Ruth is attractive, I'm just... kind of wrapped up in a lot in that department." He joked.

Harriet grinned. "Actually... well, maybe you WOULD be interested..."

Neil stopped walking and ran his hand through his hair. "In what?"

Harriet grinned luridly. "Ruth is all for you and her, bumping and grinding."

Neil grinned and shrugged. "Its not... outside the realm of possibilities"

Harriet laughed and started walking, waiting for Neil to catch up. "But..."

"But?"

"She's more interested in something else."

"Uh... what?"

"Look, Dave and I have... well, dated in the past."

"What? He never..."

"No, because I told him not to. He cheated on his girlfriend with me, and until he finally got that straight, we kept it quiet. Ruth didn't know until recently, and she was... slow to come around."

Neil tried to put things together, and a picture emerged. "So you and Dave have... had sex, and Ruth wants to have sex with me... and you?"

"I talked to Ruth about you, and when she found out I was also interested, she hatched a plan with Dave."

Harriet let Neil think about this for a moment, which was a mistake. Neil had already reached the point. "What, he wants to trade? I'm game, but I think I should get more than Ruth for you, I mean he should toss in a couple Rookie cards" Neil joked. He was a little shocked at the idea at first, but his feelings for Harriet were almost entirely physical. Sharing with Dave would be weird, but he didn't feel more than a twinge of jealousy considering Ruth's involvement.

Harriet swung at him, smacking him soundly on the shoulder. "Fucker. Anyway,... aside from your smartass remarks... A trade would be the next best thing on the list of fantasies."

Neil hesitated, shaking his head.

" Ruth wants you both... with me and... you know... all of us"

Neil stopped completely and tried to remember what his name was. Images of some double orgy blinded him and he stood there, gaping. "WHA?"

Harriet giggled, a trace of lust in her throat. "She's... really excited by the idea of two guys, I'm just a bonus."

Neil was still in shock, nearly tripping as he walked closer to Harriet. "I... look, I'm not sure... plus Mae!"

Harriet shrugged. "Include her."

Jealousy flooded Neil and he shook his head. "No. No, I can't... that's not going to happen."

Harriet nodded knowingly. "Its hard when there's feelings like that involved. There are people who can do it, and people who can't. Remember, though... you're not her boyfriend".

Neil shook his head. He wished it hurt less each time he heard that particular refrain. "No... I'm not. Even if I wanted to, it would kill her... wouldn't it?"

Harriet shrugged. "Maybe. She was willing to share you with me, but she was there. Would she be jealous now? If we went up to the cabin and fucked like rabbits?"

Neil shrugged, then grinned "Hey, good question. Lets find out!"

Harriet punched him in the arm. Again. "Dammit, don't distract me. Look, maybe if you bring Ruth and her together... Fuck... that's hot... or all three of us"

Neil ran his hand down Harriet's back, cupping her ass.

"STOPPIT. Shit, Neil, I've got to go. Think about it though"

"I am!"

"Not... look, if Mae and Ruth get along, she may not care that you... go off with her and Dave. She's so wrapped up in not being in love with you that she might do it just to prove to herself... Shit, I can't believe I'm trying to fulfill another one of your pervo fantasies."

"And yours, I bet you are so wet right now" Neil said softly, sliding his hand back to the small of her back.

Harriet pushed him away with a shake of her head. "Goddam you... How do you DO that?!? I swear, it might swell your already oversized head, but nobody has ever been so good at getting me..."

Neil grinned and bowed. He stood and started backing up the hill. "I'm going to go take another shower." he said. "I guess I'll see you at lunch."

The walk up the hill was aggravating, his teasing of Harriet had worked both ways. When he reached the cabin he grabbed his gear and headed over to the empty showers. He broke out his bottle of baby oil and was just about to relieve some pressure when Harriet slipped through the curtain, completely nude.

"You're a goddammotherfucker" she whispered, dropping to her knees and nearly swallowing his cock.

Neil stiffened and moaned softly. "Ahhhh fuck..."

Harriet was insistent and fast, slathering his cock with her saliva and stroking rapidly up the base of his shaft. Neil felt early warning signs and pulled back, drawing a groan from Harriet.

Without a word he turned her and bent her over. She put a foot up on the small bench on the wall and reached back, drawing him into her. He fucked her rapidly, feeling her pussy expand to accept him immediately. It was unbelievable and hardcore, pure physical lust.

Harriet clenched her teeth, holding on to the wall and muffling her moans with each powerful thrust.

Neil held back his urge to slam her through the wall, he was so aroused by her wanton moans, her unbelievable pussy and how incredible it was that she'd followed him. Ignoring her groans, he slid out and went to his knees, leaned forward and buried his face between her legs. She shivered and arched her back as he stared licking her pussy rapidly. She was beyond any need for gentle foreplay, her labia were fully open, her clit engorged and fluids nearly dripped out of her.

"Fuck yeah Neil, oh yeah lick my cunt... lick my fucking pussy" she groaned.

The monster came back, heeding her call and growling in Neil's mind. He increased his speed on her clit, then slid two fingers up into her pussy. She clenched down, pressing her face against the tile and growled deeply. Neil sped up, focusing his tongue on her clit and working his fingers between fucking her and rubbing her g-spot. There was a sudden violent clench, a rush of fluid and without a sound she was orgasming hard and fast. She rocked her legs, fighting to stand and bit down on her hand to remain quiet. Neil was shocked at how hard her orgasm hit her, spasms rocked her back and she finally stood completely stiff and leaned forward into the tile, gasping for breath.

Neil moved behind her again and she moaned. "No... I don't want to have to clean up again... " she muttered. She turned and pushed him back until he was leaning against the other corner wall. Once again he was in her mouth. He closed his eyes and leaned back, savoring the moment. "I want you to come in my mouth" she said, pulling out just long enough to whisper before sliding him deep into her throat.

Neil could only nod, she was all over him. Her hands on his balls, her tongue up and down his shaft, her mouth covering him. He struggled to hold back, to resist, to hold out and enjoy the attention but it was useless. His hips rocked forward on their own, his mental defenses failed to go up and he was lost in her oral attention. He barely managed to hold together thirty seconds. Every attempt he made to block the sensation, to think about anything else, to throw up any kind of barrier was useless. She was insistent, constant, everywhere on his cock.

She whispered between licks and strokes, maintaining the sensations with her hands. "Come in my mouth, Neil, fuck my mouth and come in it.".

Neil's struggles ended. She was simply too good, too constant in her attention, attacking his eyes, his ears and massaging every nerve in his penis. Even worse, each time he thought he knew what she was doing next, she changed to something else. The rising tide of orgasm was unstoppable and he reached down, gathering her hair in his fists and moaned in carnal bliss. Harriet growled around his shaft, drawing him deep into her throat and bobbed up and down. He tried to match her, but the pleasure crippled his pace and he finally just leaned back and allowed her to bring him over the top. The first burst caused her to moan victoriously and Neil was once again past consciousness, flooded with pleasure. It drew on and on, and he dimly felt himself ejaculating over and over.

He barely registered that she was leaving. Harriet leaned down and patted his head and Neil realized he had slumped down against the wall and was sitting on the tile with the warm spray raining down on his head.

"That... was exactly what I needed." she said happily.

Neil grunted something and reached out, only to have her dance away.

"Nope, I'm done with you. I felt you resisting me, by the way. Nobody resists a blowjob by Harriet Enders." she gloated.

Sitting in a stupor in the shower floor, Neil was forced to agree.


Neil's alarm woke him for lunch. He'd stopped back to change and discovered that an empty bed after a shower blowjob was almost as impossible to resist as Harriet and her incredible oral skills. The monster in his mind was sated and Neil decided to catch up on his rest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.