Horseplay
Chapter 5: Oh God Friday

Copyright© 2006 by Vincent Dukorr

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Oh God Friday - Neil is a counselor at a horse summer camp, the Silverspire Equestrian Academy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Slow  

Friday morning broke hot and muggy. It was the last day of normal classes for the younger group. They would have their big dinner and movie tonight and a day full of competitive riding on Saturday. By Saturday night the camp would be empty, ready for a new crop of students.

Neil rolled to his feet very early and made his way to the door to head out to the bathrooms. Opening the door brought in a wave of warm, damp air, tinged with the smell of pine needles. Neil grumbled and staggered down the path to the bathrooms. This weather in the mountains was a bad sign for the day, the warmth of the morning would heat up the humid air, almost certainly resulting in a powerful afternoon thunderstorms.

When he got back to bed, Neil looked hard at Mae's sleeping form and fought the urge to wake her. They'd been going at it twice a day and he was actually getting a little sore. Neil wondered briefly what the day ahead would bring. He had double duty on lunch and dinner, meaning that he'd barely have any time with Mae once breakfast was over. He decided to head out early and catch an early breakfast. As he slid on his shorts he watched Mae sleep. He leaned over and kissed her on the forehead, getting a mouthful of red hair and a muffled grumble in response. Mae rolled over, giving him a great view of her pink panties pulled just into her ass crack. It was a real temptation, and he couldn't help drawing his hand down her hip and patting her butt before he left.

At the cave he spotted Harriet eating an apple and watching a small, portable TV. He grabbed a bowl of oatmeal and plopped down beside her, snickering when she jumped. Harriet gave him a sour look and turned off the TV.

"I wanted a quiet breakfast and instead I get put on lightning duty" she grumbled.

Neil nodded and took a bite. He glanced over from time to time, trying to measure her mood.

Finally, Harriet sighed and stared at him levelly. "I talked to Mae yesterday" she said.

Neil nodded. "I figured. You two seemed to be having some kind of conversation."

"I... I've been with girls before, you know. I'm not totally into them, but... it can be fun to play... you know?"

Neil chuckled "No. I mean, for most guys' standpoint its totally gay to be with another guy. You can both be with another girl, but even then... I guess it depends on how secure the guy is. Two girls... double standard or whatever, totally hot".

Harriet laughed. "I know Mae is into it in her head, but... I don't know how she'd be if it sort of happened."

Neil smiled. "I know. It excites her, so I push it a little here and there, but you're right, I don't know if she'd actually be into it if it were real"

Harriet sighed. "I wasn't supposed to talk to you about this. She didn't want you to get upset if..."

"If nothing happened? Let me guess, you'd back out so she didn't have to?"

Harriet smiled and nodded. "You're a good guy, Neil."

Neil shrugged. "It doesn't fix my main problem, though".

"Me?" Harriet asked, hopefully.

Neil grinned "No, Mae. She won't... actually date me, you know? We're not going out."

Harriet nodded knowingly. "Yeah, boyfriend back home... she mentioned it."

"Yeah. So, that's that. My next problem though..."

"Me?" Harriet asked, grinning.

Neil nodded. "I don't know what's up. You... you've been teasing me, or you did until Mae and I hooked up."

Harriet grinned. "Its... I don't know. I get a thing for a guy and then I get a little..."

Neil waited a moment, fighting the urge to answer "slutty" or "whorish" as a joke. He didn't think Harriet would appreciate it. Sometimes it was hard to be a natural born smartass.

Harriet had lapsed into silence, focusing on her breakfast.

"So you show off a bit, hoping I'll... what?"

Harriet shrugged. "Sometimes I start relationships, other times I get over a guy... of course if he has a girlfriend its..."

"Mae's not my girlfriend" Neil said pointedly.

Harriet smiled sadly. "No... no she's not. But I'm... I don't know"

Neil sighed. "So. now what?"

Harriet shrugged again. "You're a mess, but you're a smart guy and Mae seems to think you're hot in the sack" she teased.

Neil nearly blushed. "Aw, I try."

"I like to show off" Harriet admitted absently, then blinked in surprise.

"Confession is good for the soul" Neil joked.

"Then I've had lustful thoughts, but I haven't acted on any of them."

"In the mind is just as bad as in the flesh"

"... Really?"

"Yep, so you might as well go through with it."

Harriet burst into laughter. "You'd make a terrible priest".

Neil leaned back and joined her in laughing. "Probably. I don't know if I qualify anymore, though"

Harriet gave him a long look, to the point that Neil started to feel uncomfortable. "Mae's a dummy" she said finally.

Neil started to object, but finally nodded sadly. "I'm quite a catch. Maybe you should scoop me up."

"Oh? And whys that?"

"If she gets jealous, maybe she'll realize what she's missing. I win. If not, maybe she'll get so aroused that she'll join in, I win. If neither, then I get two beautiful ladies. I win!"

Harriet punched him playfully. "Its all about you winning, is that it?"

Neil made a big show of looking confused and considering. "No, but its fun to imagine.".

Harriet shook her head and went back to her breakfast.

Neil watched her for a second, thinking back on the first day. "Harriet, when you were... uh, showing off. How often did you know I was watching?"

Harriet looked back, surprised. "uh... I don't know. I'm pretty sure you were watching when I was stretching at the car, although that wasn't intentional. It did give me the idea to play a bit" she said with an evil grin. "So then you watched my ass on the way back to my cabin..."

Neil started to protest, but she blocked him.

"Please, you're a guy. All guys do it. Then... well, when we were unpacking, I'm not sure if you caught all my... poses."

Neil broke into a huge smile and shrugged dramatically.

Harriet giggled and continued. "OK, so that wasn't a waste. Then there were a few times in the chair or at breakfast... I don't know. I sort of backed off a little, you were distracted and all."

Neil nodded. He stopped to pay attention to Harriet's mood. She'd gotten excited during her descriptions of showing off. Her breath was faster and she had a slight flush to her cheeks and neck. Neil made a quick decision and pounced. "Well, watching you at the car was nice. You made quite a show of stretching and leaning." Harriet's smile barely covered her reaction, she enjoyed the compliment, so Neil continued. "Following you back to your cabin was nice, your ass wiggling in your shorts. I have to say, though, that seeing you bent over on your hands and knees was the best. You have a great ass."

Harriet's smile wavered and she pursed her lips briefly, then unconsciously licked them. She managed to nod.

"Everything else was great, but that... that was incredible" Neil continued, watching her intently. She hadn't come anywhere close to objecting or becoming nervous, so he pushed on. "Honestly, I had to go back to my cabin for a bit to cool off."

Harriet's eyes narrowed. "Cool off?"

"Yeah, I just pictured you in all your poses... and it really got me worked up, you know?"

Harriet shook her head and gave him a raised eyebrow in question.

Neil grinned. "Well, since I had no one to help me, I had to take things into my... own hands as it were."

Harriet's face flushed even more. "Your own hands, huh?"

Neil noted the tone of interest and desire under her joke and nodded. "Oh yeah. I just, you know, pictured you in my head in all your poses. Except..."

"Except" Harriet almost whispered.

"Well, you were nude, of course."

Harriet's nod was brief and fast, and her clipped laughter added to her obvious lust.

Neil laid his hand on her leg. It appeared absentminded, but he felt her stiffen and shift. He smiled at her and tilted his head. "So, is that what you wanted? To get me hot with your showing off?"

Harriet tried to shrug, but Neil's hand moved upward slightly and she nodded suddenly.

"Well, it worked. How does that make you feel?"

Harriet blushed and shook her head. "A girl likes to feel sexy... you know?"

Neil smiled and removed his hand. He figured he could push the matter, but there was no time. "Well, you're certainly sexy." He said, standing up. "But I've got to get ready for class. You going to the kids' movie tonight?"

Harriet blinked and nodded. "Sure... I guess."

"You should sit with Mae and me."

Harriet half shrugged, confused. "Sure... I guess".

"Good. Its a date" Neil said, turning and walking off. Harriet started to protest, but he continued. "I'm working lunch and dinner, so I guess you and Mae will have to carry on without me."


As expected, the early heat and humidity continued to build through the morning. Neil heard booming thunder down the mountain from time to time and knew that their altitude was the only thing holding off the storms. He detoured the first trail ride away from the lake and took the girls to the arena for some jogging and horseback games. They held some skill tests with the barrels and wandered around the perimeter of the camp for a while. The horses weren't especially skittish, so Neil took them to the close side of the lake and had them try and grab the tire swing from their saddles, swinging out and off, much to the girls' amusement.

Several of the girls wanted to finish some projects to take home, so Neil broke early and let half the class run to play tag near the beach while the rest ran over to the arts and crafts shack. There were two other groups crowding the area, but most were just chatting so there were plenty of chaperones and enough craft stuff to let the girls finish. Neil picked up two boys from another group and took them back to the beach, where he marshaled the hide and seek tag game until it was time for lunch.

As a treat on the last day the groups got to fire cook. It involved taking aluminum foil and packing it full of meats, veggies and rice. The girls got to pick what they wanted inside, and even folded the bags up after adding water and butter. The packs got thrown into the ashes of a huge campfire for fifteen minutes, then seasoned and served. It worked remarkably well and Neil managed to concoct some sort of seafood and veggie pack with help from the chefs.

Neil left the commons to set up for his judging class and found himself walking beside Dave on the way to the arena.

"How's life, man?", Dave asked jovially.

Neil grunted in mock apathy and got an elbow.

"Please. You've got all the chickies after you."

Neil grinned and puffed out his chest. "Well, when you've got this much beefcake, you have to expect a buffet."

Dave cracked up. "Yeah, a regular all you can eat."

"All you can eat? The girls HAVE been gossiping, eh?"

Dave groaned in agony. "Ew. Seriously, I don't need to know what your girls have been eating from the cheesecake buffet o' Neil".

"BEEFcake."

"Coffeecake, whatever."

"BEEF.CAKE."

"Spongecake?"

"BEEF!"

"Angelfood?"

Neil lost his pose and laughed. "Yeah, angel food cake."

Dave nodded seriously, then joined him.

"You in the arena?" Neil asked.

Dave nodded "Western judging."

"Hey, me too. Lets group up."

Dave agreed, and volunteered to head over and get two horses while Neil set up some basic course parts. The judging classes were hard, mostly because there was so much to go over. Riders would be timed, but that was the easiest part. Barrel riding, for example, had points for posture and poise and overall control. The rider with the fastest time didn't always win, especially if they failed control during the setup or if they were pushing their horse too hard in the corners. For the girls, especially the younger girls, it was hard to clearly explain what the judges might dock them for. Posture seemed to be a forein word to them, and explaining "sitting tall" on a horse usually resulted in them arching their backs and looking like they were suffering from some reversed form of scoliosis.

The agony of disinterested campers and skittish horses was finally alleviated by the first wave of hard rains. It came sweeping across the plateau, first as a blustery chill wind, then as a rush of hard, fat rain drops. By the time Neil and Dave had the girls running for the quad and the horses back into their stalls, it looked like the afternoon and movie would be a washout. The two stayed in the stable, since heading back would be a wet waste of time. Neil was supposed to lead another trail ride and Dave had girls for free time on the beach and playground. Neither seemed likely, though.

Instead the two sat in the doorway of the stable and discussed their plans for the winter. Dave's school prospects weren't wonderful. He had a few small academic scholarships at Florida State, but it wouldn't cover half of his classes and he'd still have to find money for books and dorm fees. He expected to use what he had to go to a local college and then transfer, hopefully with more money available. Neil wasn't interested in college, even with his grades it just didn't appeal to him. He'd considered working as a DJ at parties, a job that he'd managed through his dad's contacts, but it wasn't something that produced a steady income. The alternative was to pick up work at a stadium or club as a tech, working with road crews and the venue setting up gear and prepping the place for shows. He had a few job offers, again through his father, but it was a hard job and one that would take a while to earn him anything. Neither option was high on his list of winter priorities.

"That sounds awesome, doing sound and lights for bands."

"Pssh." Neil countered. "You're expecting your favorite band every night or something. If its house lights and sound, you have to work to their specs which are always insane. Hours of moving heavy junk around, setting hot lights and stringing a million miles of cable."

"Yeah, but free shows!"

"Free Country Western shows."

Dave shrugged "I like some country songs..."

"Do you like Donna Heather?"

"uh... I've never heard of her."

"Yeah? Neither has anyone else. She's sixty, she sings stuff your grandparents listened to and she tells corny jokes with her steel guitar player."

"Well... OK, but"

"The same jokes. Six shows over two weekends."

Dave paused. "So its all country singers nobody's heard of?"

"No." Neil admitted. "Sometimes its folk bands. Or metal bands who sing like they're choking. Or bands that are so good that you almost tear up. Or bands so bad you wonder if the system can handle it."

Dave laughed. "OK, I get it. Still, there's gotta be more to it, right?"

Neil nodded. "Its never the same thing twice. Sometimes you really make some guy in the band really happy, just because you listened to how he wanted his pickup or the reverb on his mike set. Sometimes its funny, like the band who slipped me twenty bucks to turn down the bass player's mike."

Dave gave him a doubtful look.

Neil shrugged "He'd taken up smoking or blew a vocal chord or something and refused to stop singing, even though he sounded horrible. The lead guy gave me a free CD, t-shirt and twenty bucks to lower his mike but keep him on the return, so he'd hear himself in his earpiece."

Dave laughed so hard he nearly fell over.

"Its fun and all. One out of... I dunno, twenty? bands is worth listening to in this little auditorium I worked. The built in sound was shot so we had to set up a lot and protect it from the crowds, when there were crowds."

Dave grinned "A lot of empty houses?"

Neil nodded. "Sometimes. You'd think Donna would have had trouble filling her living room, but they filled that auditorium with grey haired ladies in pink cowboy hats."

Dave was still laughing, leaning forward over his knees.

"Then they'd have some pop band or wanna-be Rolling Stones in there and they'd get like ten rows full. Some of them should have taken the hint... but some... I don't know, they just hadn't found their people yet..."

Dave grinned. "We should totally do that this winter. Can your dad get me a job at one of these?"

"I think you're intentionally not paying attention. IT SUCKED most of the time. Hot, sweaty, noisy, boring and dirty work."

Dave shrugged "You want to work on my dad's charter boat? You get to fish, and help people fish, and clean fish, and store fish and bring smelly guys yet another can of beer and f... i... s... h."

Neil grinned back and made fishing motions and sounds. "Awesome. Fishing the Atlantic with Dave and Neil, on the Fishing channel!"

"Today on Fishing with Dave and Neil, we go a'FISHING. Shocking, we know, but we may actually catch FISH!"

"And we'll show you the spinning whatserdammit! Catch even more fish!"

Dave laughed and pretended to fish on his side of the doorway. "Seriously, I used to LOVE to fish with dad, but charter fishing was like eating chocolate for every meal and dessert. It got old."

"Meh, I never liked fishing anyway. I never catch anything."


The storm intensified through the afternoon, drawing out the heat and bringing in waves of freezing air and sheets or hard rain. The cold finally inspired Neil to bolt across to the relative safety of the quad and the main mess. There he found his last class had been canceled and the counselors had decided to put on a fashion show followed by a movie instead. The girls had raided some boxes of Halloween costumes and were trying to create the most ridiculous outfits, following the plot of some television show that Neil had never heard of. Everyone not involved in dragging clothing out of storage was raiding the last of the arts and crafts lockers or going through slideshows of the camp year. The show was given to the parents and the counselors who were putting it together for Saturday found an endless list of helpers ready to contribute. Neil grinned at the chaos and decided to sneak out. Maybe he could get back to the showers and warm up.

Even outside the dorm, Neil knew his shower plan was doomed. He saw steam floating out of the doorframe and could hear voices inside, suggesting his brilliant plan to warm up wasn't all that original. With an exaggerated sigh he headed back to his cabin, and wasn't that surprised to find it occupied.

Harriet and Mae were both sitting on his bed, and Mae jumped a little when he entered. Harriet simply smiled.

"I'm going to have to talk to the owner about the security in this place" Neil joked, dropping his wet sandals at the door and heading over to his dresser for a towel.

"Two ladies waiting for you in your room and you're bitching?" Harriet asked snidely.

Neil grinned broadly and toweled off his hair. "Well, not bitching but honestly, what if I'd walked in here naked?"

Harriet laughed and Mae smiled.

"So... what's going on?" Neil asked, moving to sit on the bed.

Harriet stood and stopped him, leading him instead to a hard chair sitting against the wall that was apparently a very recent addition to his furniture.

Neil sat with an expression of curiosity, looking back and forth between Harriet and Mae for an explanation. Harriet seemed content to let Mae answer, and Mae seemed too shy to do so. Neil tried to get comfortable, but the chair was unpadded and a little tall, meaning he'd either have to sit on the very edge to keep his feet flat on the floor or he'd have to tuck them into the slats on the sides. He finally opted to sit with his feet tucked.

There was some kind of silent conversation between Mae and Harriet, one that Neil read as Mae debating something, and agreeing. It was odd, but Mae finally stood and walked over. "Neil... Harriet has, well... been teaching me something this afternoon."

Neil raised his eyebrows and started to make a smart comment, but saw Harriet's look of warning and dropped it.

"She... well, we were talking about our worst jobs"

Neil laughed, which surprised Mae. "Sorry, Dave and I seemed to have had the same conversation."

Mae suddenly laughed and covered her mouth. Harriet spoke up "I hope it WAS the same conversation, but I doubt it... very much"

Mae saw Neil's look of confusion and continued. "Apparently Harriet was... a... dancer. An exotic dancer."

Neil gave Harriet a scandalized look and she laughed. "NOT a STRIPPER, mister. Well, not all the way".

Mae laughed and Neil grinned. "Actually, Dave was discussing his long and colored stripping career... on his Dad's fishing boat... I guess"

Mae laughed harder and sat on his lap. She blushed a little and leaned in "She... she's been teaching me how to do lapdances."

"And I missed it?" Neil asked, running his hand down her back.

Mae stood and smacked his hand. "Not allowed!" she said firmly.

Harriet stood and walked behind Mae. "The customer is NOT allowed to touch the dancer. Very important rule."

Dave grinned and got more comfortable. "I see. And what are the other rules?"

Harriet sat on the edge of the bed and gave Mae an expectant look.

"Uh... no alcohol in the room, the dancer has to follow certain state laws and uh... I don't remember the rest".

"Probably not important" Harriet said, grinning. "Now in South Carolina, I believe the rules are VERY strict on what can and cannot happen. So we'll be watching you, mister. Since this is Mae's first time, I'll be... assisting."

Neil's eyes widened and he waited patiently.

Harriet hooked up a small set of portable speakers to his MP3 player and started looking for songs. A Tom Waits blues song loaded automatically and Neil laughed. "Not really a stripping song..."

Mae gave him an evil look. "Exotic Dancing, if you please."

Neil held his hands up defensively and cringed "Exotic Dancer, of course.

Harriet grumbled at his song list until she found his metal and rock playlist. A Van Halen song loaded and she seemed satisfied. Mae found the beat and started to dance, very cautiously and a little out of sync. Neil winked at her and smiled, and she seemed to relax a little. She moved close to him, turning with snaps of her head so he could see her front and back for a moment, then settled into a gyrating dance facing him.

Neil lifted a hand, but Harriet grunted in displeasure and he dropped them. Mae seemed to slowly relax into the beat, then turned away and bent over, lifting and dropping her ass to the music. Neil grinned at the display and Harriet made an approving noise.

Mae turned while standing, lifting her shirt slightly and revealing a lacy undershirt, then dropped it again. Neil grumbled and Harriet smiled. "Always tease. Sizzle THEN steak."

Mae grinned and spun around, grinding back into his lap for a moment, whipping her long red hair past his face, then lifting before he could respond. It was exciting, wondering what she would do next. Her movements increased to double the tempo and she spun, slid back, stepped forward and spun again. Neil watched in rapt appreciation for her thin form. Her moves were still a little rushed or hesitant, although Neil suddenly got the feeling she'd practiced over the afternoon. When she slid back into his lap, he found his face at her neck and his arms neatly pinned.

"You've been practicing" he murmured.

Mae grinned and rotated, coming face to face with him. Neil started to lean forward, but she shook her head and slid downward, whipping her hair onto his chest and grinding against his crotch. Neil found his shorts were very full and she took great pleasure sliding as much of her chest as she could across him, rubbing his shaft downward. Neil groaned and she looked up with a smile, opening her mouth and licking her top lip.

She spent another second kneeling in his lap until Harriet made some sound, apparently suggesting she was lingering too long. Mae blushed and stood, sliding her hand up her side and dragging her shirt upward. There was a long flash of stomach. It wasn't anything he hadn't seen already, it wasn't anything you wouldn't see if she were wearing a conservative two piece bathing suit, but it was erotic to watch her expose her undershirt and smile seductively down at him.

The song shifted and Mae spun during the break, finding the beat again and moving into a new part of the routine. The song was much faster, so she shifted to every other beat in her dips and grinds. Neal watched intently while she turned away, pulling her shirt up to her neck. She spun, ducking down and completing the turn, showing him nothing and winking back over her shoulder for effect. Neil smiled and she slowly turned, dropping the shirt. At his look of longing she glanced at Harriet, who winked. On cue Mae slipped an arm into the shirt, spun neatly around and came down on her knees facing him in her lacy black undershirt. Neil glanced to the bed and saw her t-shirt in a pile and whistled appreciatively.

Mae rocked up and down on her knees, simulating a blow job for a second, then stood quickly, giving him no time to react. She lifted a leg onto the chair and thrust at him, but before he could examine her crotch she lifted it over his head. She stumbled slightly and blushed, but Harriet gave her a reassuring nod. Neil tried to slide forward, but found her sitting on his lap again, sliding downward so his throbbing cock slid between her cheeks. It was amazing. Mae slid off the edge of the chair, drawing her hands down the side of his face as she did, then she spun on her heels and stood, pulling her undershirt up as she did. Neil's eyes shot up, too late to catch anything except her victorious grin.

"Ah, this is too"

"Don't you dare move" Harriet warned. You'll be ejected from the lapdance room and banished. No refunds.

Neil grumbled about the management, but another lap full of Mae quieted his complaints. She was facing him this time, straddling the chair and thrusting into him to the beat of the song. Neil looked into her eyes and saw a look of burning lust there and his penis responded.

Mae grinned lusciously and slid down his body, running her hands along his chest, then lower arms. When she reached his crotch she leaned forward and ran her tongue along the rise in his shorts.

"aH-ah-ah!" Harriet warned. "That's not allowed either"

Mae grinned and dropped to her knees then rose up slowly, arching herself forward and reaching up. She traced one hand down her arm, under her breast and to the hem of her tight pants. As she continued down, she revealed part of her red thong panties, only to allow her pants to snap back into place. Neil watched in fascination as she spun again, thrusting her ass into the air, then spun again and leaned forward to rub her breasts onto his chest.

Neil managed to look away for a moment and caught Harriet, who was clearly enjoying the show from the sidelines. Her face was flush, her breathing short and she absently ran her hand over her leg and side while Mae danced. Neil allowed himself a brief moment of fantasy, then found Mae back in his lap, rubbing up this time. She was sliding her ass up and down his lap, the she leaned all the way back to reach behind his head, wriggling her butt into his throbbing cock. He moved his hands forward to her sides, only to be chastised by Harriet. He ignored her and rubbed Mae's sides, then jumped when Harriet smacked his hands.

"You're getting frisky, sir. Touching the dancer is forbidden"

Neil thought she was kidding, but didn't want to risk it so he dropped his hands and simply enjoyed the pressure and sensation of Mae's ass sliding up and down.

She stood, spun a pirouette and suddenly slid her pants off completely, revealing her red thong underwear in a series of tight snap-spins. Neal leaned forward and leered. Her white skin contrasted dramatically with the deep red of the underwear, which were sheer satin in the front and a tiny bit of lace and triangle of satin in the back. Neil's forward motion was suddenly stopped and he looked over to see Harriet holding him back.

"You're a trouble maker. Sir. We're going to have to hold you in place"

Neil's eyes widened as he stared disbelieving at Harriet. There was a soft "ah-hem" from Mae and Neil turned to find her pouting. "I'm the dancer here" she complained.

Neil smiled and leaned back, grinning at her. The next song cued up and she started to dance again.

Neil tried desperately not to pay attention to Harriet, which wasn't easy as she had him in a hug from behind the chair and her breast was pressing into his arm. Mae managed to draw him, however, as she started to reveal more and more of her stomach, pulling the lacy white undershirt up slowly, revealing the bottom of a pair of red cups, part of a satin strapless bra.

Neil whistled in appreciation and Mae paused in her spin, leaning down and kissing him, then sliding down his chest. When she started to nuzzle his cock, Harriet put her hand in the way and barked "No touching".

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.