Amy: Lusty Wife And Mother II
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Amy, a former wife and mother of two, is giving in more and more to her innate lusty sexual desires with men other than her first husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation  

Amy could feel herself growing more and more comfortable with the new lifestyle that she'd decided to start living. She'd always had this very strictly stereotyped image in her head of how a young wife and mother was supposed to be and act and dress. It had controlled her life and everything she did from before she met her husband until now. But at this point in her life, Amy decided to press every boundary and try every limit she'd formerly thought she HAD to live by.

Late one night after Amy had worked all day and then enjoy a sexy evening fucking and playing with one of her new lovers, she decided that she was going to try something she'd often fantasized about when she'd been married but knew she'd never be bold enough to attempt -- she wanted to sleep with her big boss at work. Amy not only thought she'd try to seduce and sleep with their highest boss, William Warner, but she planned to do something she'd only done a few times before -- she was going to pick out a very sexy outfit with garter belt, stockings, thong panty and sexy lace bra underneath what would look to be very proper for her to wear. She had just the perfect little black dress to make that fantasy a huge reality for her and for her boss.

The next morning, once again Amy set out to make herself and her wardrobe ready for the sexual adventure of seduction that she'd decided on. She showered and then fixed her hair and her makeup so she looked totally hot, and then she began to put on all of the items that she hoped would serve to entice Mr. Warner to succumb to her seduction and slide his big horny cock inside her pussy there in his office and fuck her. Before Amy put anything on, she stood there in front of her full-length mirror, admiring her sexy body and her nice full tits and then she slipped on her skimpy black lace thong, then she put on the garter belt and the thigh high stockings she decided to wear and the fastened the stockings to the garter belt by the four garters. Then, she fit the sexy demi-cups of her black lace bra over her tits and fastened her bra in the front. After she had all that on, Amy slid her dress on and pulled the zipper up in back to finish the task of dressing. Now she was more than ready to go to work and act the part of a totally depraved slut wife and mother that she'd become familiar with.

As Amy made her way to work and then up to Mr. Warner's office area on one of the top floors of their building, she felt her pussy nicely wet and already very aroused from knowing what she had in mind to give him and to get from him. Amy wanted Mr. Warner to give her his hard cock and she also wanted him to give her his big hot thick cumload inside her pussy. Amy might even decide one day that she wanted some of her lovers to give her more babies but for now that wasn't even close to being one of her immediate goals. She loved having her two babies but she'd grown somewhat tired of the responsibilities of being their mother. Now she just wanted to be a free woman, free to give and get the sexual favors that she'd needed for so many years.

As Amy made her way to her work area, she thoguht of all the times she'd actually fantasized and wondered what it would be like to sleep with "THE boss". She heard of numerous women doing that and it hadn't bothered her to contemplate doing it herself. But, she'd always known that wasn't going to happen as long as she'd been married and let herself keep those impulses under strict control. Now she didn't care what she did. Amy was feeling herself growing bolder and more sexually adventurous every day. She wanted to let herself go completely and experience every sexual pleasure she could find to get off in. She just wondered how fucking hot it was going to be to fuck Mr. Warner sometime during the day.

At 1 P.M., Amy made her way up the top floor of the building and told Mr. Warner's secretary that she didn't have an appointment but she had some urgent business information that she knew he'd requested from her boss. She was lucky and the secretary didn't confirm her story and buzzed her to go right in to Mr. Warner's inner office.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.