Amy: Lusty Wife And Mother II - Cover

Amy: Lusty Wife And Mother II

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Amy, a former wife and mother of two, is giving in more and more to her innate lusty sexual desires with men other than her first husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation  

Amy lay in bed that morning, thinking about what a radical new direction her entire life had taken on. She could hardly remember only a few weeks earlier when she'd still been a married monogamous wife, with two boys. Now, she'd strayed over the line of marital infidelity so many times that she almost felt like this was "the norm" for her instead of the way her life had been.

One thing kept on pushing to the front of her mind as she'd now engaged in several illicit sexual rendezvous with guys and she was finding herself more and more driven to find sexual encounters where she could get the much-needed sexual attention and satisfaction that she'd seemed to have been wanting for years. Amy not only began to get horny as she remembered some of the recent fucks she'd enjoyed with other guys, but she also began to think about some of the married men she worked with and knew and she found herself actually plotting how she could seduce some of those guys and enjoy at least a few hot lusty fucks with them before they got cold feed and broke off their illicit affairs with her and her naughty hot pussy.

Amy, since she'd had her first sex session with someone other than her husband, hadn't really given any conscious thought or effort to actually dressing all that much sexier than she had before, but now those thoughts were starting to dominate her thinking. Amy knew she had a nice body, very nice tits and a cleavage that would turn any man's head, and she intended to start using those tools to get the kind of sexual satisfaction she'd been seeking her entire adult life.

Amy found herself sitting at work later that morning, thinking about her personal wardrobe and lingerie drawers, and that was when she decided to make a stop in Victoria's Secret on her way home that night. As Amy thought more and more about the hot sexy life she'd never experienced, she decided that she was going to become the "hot momma" she'd never actually been. And she knew she fit both descriptions, being the mother of two boys and she knew plenty of men found her very sexy. It was just a shame that her own husband hadn't found her sexier. If he had, she might still be giving him her sexual attentions at night instead of these other guys she was allowing to share her bed.

As Amy walked into the Victoria's Secret story in her closest shopping mall, she felt her nipples hard inside the cups of her bra and her pussy growing increasingly wet and very horny as she purposefully went about looking for and selecting sexy bras, thongs, and other hot items that she knew she'd be using a lot in the future. Amy quickly had her shopping basket full of sexy items and the bill ran into a couple of hundred dollars and she knew she'd be back soon to buy up a lot more sexy stuff. She was loving it. Amy felt herself growing so horny as she envisioned herself not only getting home and trying a lot of the new bras, panties, thongs, garter belts, stockings and negligees, but she also started envisioning herself alone with some of the men she'd started fantasizing about having sex with and imagining their reactions when they started getting her undressed and found what she was wearing underneath her clothes or whatever she happened to have on.

Amy took all of her new sexy lingerie purchases home and once she'd fed and bathed her two boys, she got her purchases out and gave a little "lingerie modeling" show to herself in front of her full-length bedroom mirror. Amy loved what she saw and her nice figure looked fucking awesome in all the sexy items she'd bought. Amy started out at first with some of the sexy but basic bras and thongs she'd bought and then she moved into the more and more adventurous items she'd picked out. She finished up with some of the diaphanous negligees, garter belts, stockings, Merry Widow's and other hot sexy lingerie that was obviously designed for one reason only -- to seduce the man of her sexiest desires. You didn't wear items that showed off your body as hotly as these did unless you were feeling totally horny and sexy and you wanted a man to show you the hot lusty attentions you so badly needed and wanted.

Amy got herself so horny and worked up after a couple of hours of trying on and looking at her new lingerie that she finally gave in to her intense sexual arousal and laid down on the bed with only a sexy see-through negligee on and started caressing and playing with her naked body underneath the nightie until she got so hot that her hands moved down into her crotch and she began caressing and rubbing her clit and pussy until she finally let her fingers slide inside and she brought herself off several times. When she started to cum the first time, Amy was bucking her naked ass up from the bed as she climaxed over and over. She'd finally orgasmed three times when she finished and fell asleep there in her bed with several of new lingerie items lying there on the bed around her.

The next morning, Amy showered and fixed her hair and makeup and then she picked out one of the sexy new bra and thong sets that she'd gotten the day before. There was one hot sexy married man at work that she'd decided would be her next sexual conquest and when she put on the short skirt and sweater over the demi-bra she'd picked out, she was ready to talk him right out of his pants and into bed with her. She had no problems achieving that goal at all.

Amy wanted Larry, one of her other married co-workers to fuck her and she went to her work area, put her purse and other items away and then she walked straight to Larry's work area and made sure he saw how hot she looked and then she made some small talk with him before she finally broke the ice and said, "Larry, you want to meet me for a drink after work today?"

Larry looked into Amy's eyes, and then his eyes wandered down slowly over her sexy body and he could see that she had obviously dressed in a very sexy way and he knew she was totally serious in her question.

"Are you serious, Amy?" Larry asked as he felt his cock hardening in his pants in response to being so brazenly propositioned by this married woman he'd known for a couple of years. "I'm married too, you know," Larry said, thinking Amy had forgotten he had a wife and two daughters at home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.