Educating The Capo - Cover

Educating The Capo

Copyright© 2006 by Kiwiwolf

Chapter 3B

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3B - Will the price of an education be too high to bear? A tale of lust, love, murder and intrigue. A security specialist goes back to school only to discover that the Mafia has an interest in his new professor. If hot sex and a fast pace is your idea of a good read... come on in.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I started at her feet, massaging the balls then the toes before moving up to her ankles then her calves. Her legs were spectacular; firmly muscled, shapely and long and massaging them was an experience that was as arousing to me as it was to her. As I worked my way up her thighs towards her gorgeous ass her breathing started to quicken and she spread her legs slightly to give my wandering hands room to move. I could see the dew gathering on the lips of her swollen pussy lips and the small brown star of her puckered anus. My cock was at attention again and I knew it wouldn't be long before she would be ready for her first ass fucking. I changed my technique; the short kneading motions becoming long, firm, sweeping strokes as I worked my hands closer and closer to her groin. Her breathing caught and she started to moan. I leaned in and swept my tongue the full length of her pussy as she arched her back, lifting her ass up and spreading herself for me. I took full advantage of the position she was in by burrowing in as deep as I could with my tongue and lapping the juice from her core. God she tasted good! What I did next surprised both of us.

Withdrawing my tongue from her pussy I immediately thrust it against the puckered rose of her asshole catching her unawares and managing to get the tip of my tongue lodged inside the tight rubbery ring of her sphincter before she clamped down in shock and screamed as her first orgasm hit her. I'd done it before but had never got past lapping the outside of an anus. This was the first time I had actually achieved penetration with my tongue. Truth be told, I wasn't sure how I felt about that, but seeing and feeling Carol's reaction, I knew it might be a recurring event. My hands gripped her hips as they jerked in spasmodic lunges back onto my invading tongue and her cries reached my ears. It was all I could do to hang on. Soon enough she came down from her climax and collapsed onto the sheets. I sat up and moved to hug her when she spun around and grabbed my head, pulling my lips to hers for a fierce kiss. There was fire in her eyes as she kissed me, sliding her tongue into my mouth to duel with mine. Finally she pulled back and once again flopped down panting on the bed... this time on her back. She looked up at me and whispered, "Fuck me... fuck my ass Glenn."

"Roll over baby and get up on your hands and knees." She quickly did as she was told and rested on her knees and elbows; her ass elevated and legs spread exposing her glistening pussy and asshole to me. Grabbing the KY from the bedside table I squeezed a liberal amount directly onto her asshole and started to rub it around using the broad flat pad of my thumb and applying more and more pressure with every circle. The way KY Warming Gel works is that when air is blown on it, it warms the skin giving the recipient an intense sensation to deal with. That was what was happening to Carol... as I applied the gel I gently blew on her asshole. Her fists gripped the sheets and her hips started to gyrate gently as she became more and more aroused. Her asshole was opening wider with every sweep now and seconds later my thumb popped through the minimal resistance of her sphincter. Carol let out a surprised hiss as my thick digit slid all the way into her asshole. Her head whipped back and she shuddered and I could feel her tight ring clamp down momentarily on my thumb before relaxing again as she pressed back against my hand.

"Yesssss! Oh God Glenn. If I'd known it felt this good I would have asked you to fuck my ass the first time we made love." Her words came out in a hoarse rasp and her breathing quickened.

"Baby this is only the beginning. I'm going to add a finger or two to this gorgeous little asshole so I can loosen you up... let me know if it gets to be too much for you and I'll stop."

"Glenn... just put that gorgeous cock into me. Do it now baby... do it... fuck my asshole!"

I wasn't going to argue and the time for talk was long past. Slowly I withdrew my thumb from her ass then applied another dollop of KY to her ass and one to the head of my cock as I rose up and knelt behind her. Gripping her lovely hips with one hand and my shaft with the other I brought the tip of my cock to her asshole... and pressed it in slowly but firmly. She was an anal virgin no longer. A long deep moan issued from her throat as her head flopped forward. I heard her breathing deepen and speed up as she dealt with the invader in her last bastion of virginity. Seconds later I was buried to the hilt in her ass. I stopped to allow her to get used to my cock before I started to fuck her. As I knelt there I gazed down at the woman I loved. She turned her head and looked up at me. Her eyes were mere slits, filled with a ferocious lust and passion but also with love. I knew that I had this woman for life. Sweat glistened on her skin and her hair hung in damp hanks. I had never seen her looking as beautiful as she did right then.

"Oh God Glenn... I feel so full! Fuck me darling... fuck me." Slowly I withdrew my well lubricated cock until only the head was inside her. I watched as her eyes widened and another hiss escaped her full lips. I paused for a moment then slid my cock back where it had come from. Another pause then I withdrew again. I set my rhythm as she started to moan before me; her eyes still locked on mine. In and out slowly but steadily watching her eyes as they started to flutter and her fingers gripped the sheets tighter. After a few minutes of this slow thrusting I felt her hips start to move in concert with mine slowly at first then with a little more force as she got used to the feeling and her arousal grew. I tried to maintain my composure for as long as I could but with her hips swivelling and thrusting at mine I started to lose it. I wasn't that close to cumming but I knew it wouldn't take much to tip me over the edge. I knew I could hold out long enough to make Carol cum first.

"Fuuuuck meeee!" Her scream left me in no doubt as to what she would like. I let loose ramming my hips forward hard enough to jolt her forward off her supporting elbows and onto her chest, shoulders and face. Now that her hands were free she reached back and spread herself further providing me with a sight I'll never forget as my cock impaled her tight asshole time and again and her firm ass cheeks shuddered with every forceful thrust. Every few seconds she would shudder as a small orgasm ripped through her body and I knew it was time for the big one. Reaching around and between her legs I searched for and found her engorged clit. Strumming it softly I began to pile drive her asshole, my strokes growing in intensity as she got closer to her climactic orgasm. Finally it was here... for both of us. My balls started to draw up in preparation of delivering their load into her bowels. I felt Carol go rigid and her head came up off the bed. The tendons in her neck stood out as her mouth opened in a silent scream. I pinched her clit between my fingers and held on as I savagely delivered the final stroke as my balls spewed their load deep into my lover's ass.

Jet after jet of boiling cum left me at warp speed to fill Carol's ass as I shuddered and shook my way through my orgasm. Carol's own orgasm was spectacular. Her ass remained totally still as the rest of her upper body shuddered violently. Slowly her head dropped back down to the sheets and her hands came forward to grasp the linen so hard that I was sure her grip would tear it. Then she simply toppled forward pulling her ass off my cock and collapsed face down on the bed. There she lay... gorgeous, sweat soaked, and inert. She had passed out. Quickly I got up from the bed and still leaking cum I ran on rubbery legs to get a cold wet washcloth from the bathroom. I arrived back in time to see Carol roll over onto her back and look up at me with unfocused eyes, a tremulous smile on her flushed sweaty face. I crawled back onto the bed and began sponging her down with the washcloth. Neither of us spoke until our breathing had returned to normal. Then it was Carol who broke the silence.

"Glenn that was the single most erotic experience of my life. I can't believe I waited for so long but I'm glad I did. I'm glad it was you who popped my cherry darling." I pulled her into my arms and just lay there for the longest time, stroking her sweat dampened hair and kissing her softly.

"I love you Carol." That one simple short sentence expressed everything I wanted to say. She snuggled into my chest and drifted off to a light sleep. I knew that we'd have to shower again but I was in no hurry to break the mood. Besides Carol had earned a little rest. As I lay there I thought about our relationship. Having known her for only a few short weeks I knew it was unrealistic to be thinking about marriage. But then again, how could it be a bad thing to contemplate the possibility of spending the rest of my life with a woman as wonderful, intelligent, funny and sexy as the one currently snuggled up on my chest? After all, good solid loving relationships had been based on far less time than we'd had together. Still to all intents and purposes the point was moot. She was still a married woman. Married to a card carrying psychopath but married none the less. I let her doze for a while longer while I fantasised about changing the nature off our relationship. Finally I could delay it no longer. Gently I shook her awake.

"Come on honey. Shower time." She smiled up at me and snuggled in even closer. I could see that I was going to have trouble getting her into the shower. I took a sterner tone. "Carol it's shower time baby. C'mon... let's go." She grinned and bit my nipple. "Dammit woman... don't make me spank you!" At that her eyes widened and I felt her breath catch in her throat. What was going on here? Slowly she pulled herself away from me and stretched, making a show of it. It was like watching a sleek jungle cat stretch before going to hunt down and devour its prey... a very sensual sight.

"Maybe you should spank me. After all I have been very bad," she purred. Then she seemed to realise that she was awake. All of a sudden the sensuality went out of her pose and she quickly got up and hurried through to the bathroom. I stayed on the bed wondering what had just happened until I heard the toilet flush, then moments later the shower started, then I got up and walked through to join her.

She gave me a sheepish grin as I stepped into the shower and grabbed the washcloth and soap and started to wash her lovely body. Kissing her softly I told her again that I loved her which seemed to clear up any embarrassment. Still she was subdued for the rest of the time we spent in the shower. I felt that she was wrestling with a decision. A few times she started to speak then cut herself off. I thought that a little time on her own might help. When we finished I offered to make us some hot chocolate while she dried her hair. She jumped at the offer and I left her to her ruminations.

I took my time making the hot chocolate and when I finally entered the bedroom holding the steaming mugs Carol was in bed, the covers pulled down to her waist. She looked gorgeous wearing a very sexy low cut, diaphanous white negligee which was so sheer I could make out every detail of her gorgeous breasts. She smiled at me shyly and I could sense that I was about to learn what she had been so embarrassed about before. Passing her the mugs I clambered in beside her then reclaimed my mug. For a while we lay there sipping hot chocolate then she spoke.

"Glenn I'm sorry about what I said before." It wasn't what I had expected.

"Sorry? What for?"

"The whole spanking thing... it's just that... well I kinda... it's just that I kinda like that sort of thing." Her voice trailed off into a meek and embarrassed silence. Finally I understood.

"So you like the occasional spanking do you? Is there anything else I should know about baby? There's no need to be embarrassed. I've been around for a fair while Carol and very little shocks me love. Playing a submissive role in bed once in a while is nothing to be ashamed of. I know you're a proud tough woman so if you want to be dominated once in a while I'm damned sure I can deliver. The only thing is how far do you like to go?"

"That's the thing Glenn. I've never really experimented. When I was in college I had a brief fling with one of my tutors. He had a bit of a sadistic streak in him and one day it came out when we were in bed. Nothing major... he just decided that he would give me a spanking. At first I was as shocked as hell and struggled like a madwoman... it hurt! But then the feeling changed. It still hurt but the pain sort of morphed and became pleasure. Next thing I know I was screaming like a banshee and cumming like there was no tomorrow. Over the next few weeks he added it into our sex life gradually. Nipple clamps one week, then a paddle, then a ball gag and finally a riding crop. I really enjoyed it right up to when he started with the riding crop. He just went nuts and beat me till I was black and blue. He wouldn't stop. The more I fought him the wilder he got until I kicked him in the balls which put him down long enough for me to get away. After that I couldn't trust him and didn't see him again. I've never tried since. Mainly because I've never had anyone I could trust to try it with... until now." The whole time she was talking she kept her head down as if she was afraid she would see disgust on my face. On the contrary. I was fascinated.

"Carol look at me." She kept her head down. "Look at me baby." Finally she lifted her head to find me smiling lovingly at her. "None of this makes you abnormal baby. If it did then I must be really weird for being turned on by the story. Apart from him losing control of course. If you want to explore this side of yourself then I would be more than happy to help. But right now honey I think you should finish your hot chocolate, kiss and snuggle up to your man, and get some sleep."

She gave me a tired, happy loving smile and did as she was told. As I turned out the lamps and cuddled down with her, I heard her soft whisper, "I love you Glenn." It was a perfect end to a magnificent day. I fell asleep with her words echoing in my head.

The aroma of fresh coffee, bacon and toast woke me next morning. As I struggled into full consciousness I winced as the curtains were drawn and the sun blazed in. From the angle of the sun I knew I had slept a lot longer than I should have. As my eyes adjusted to the light I could see Carol bustling around in a knee length satin robe. When she saw I was awake she came over to the bed and leaned down to kiss me.

"Come on stud. Up and at 'em. We have a busy day ahead of us and you have visitors. I brought you breakfast so eat it before it gets cold." With that she was gone. As the final cobwebs cleared from my befuddled brain I sat up, dreading another one of Carol's culinary experiments. To my huge surprise the toast was just right, the bacon was cooked to perfection, the eggs looked like eggs and the coffee tasted like coffee. Okay, so who was that woman and what had she done with Carol? Still I had never been one to look a gift horse in the mouth so I started to eat. It was as good as it looked and in only a few minutes I had wolfed it down. Ten minutes later I was downstairs dressed in boxers and my robe pouring myself another coffee to get the toothpaste taste out of my mouth. Manny and Maria were helping themselves to breakfast and the mystery of the perfect breakfast was solved as Maria wielded the spatula with skill and dexterity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.