My Gal Sal - Cover

My Gal Sal

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 2: The plan is set

I was forming a plan and also wanted a backup. I was going to need more help. I would try not to use any more people than necessary but this was just too much and too big for one country boy to set up. I asked Billy and Millie to do me a favor. They needed to rent the room that Tom was going to use to have sex with the mayor's wife. Sal told me that, in the appointment book, Tom had the following Thursday circled. Tom always used room nine since it was on the end and he wouldn't be spotted as easily. He never spent the night but just used the room and then went home to brag about his latest conquest. I asked Billy and Millie to rent the same room on Wednesday but to pay in cash and not use their real names.

I reserved room eight for two nights. Hank and I would need a place to stay and it might help in setting up our video and audio equipment. I also went to another motel nearby to reserve a room for Sal and the baby on Thursday and Friday night.

Millie called me and said it was all set. They had the room for Wednesday night. I told her that they didn't have to use it. I just wanted the room key so I could get a duplicate made. Millie told me they would ask for two keys. When they'd turn them in, they would just say they misplaced one and pay for it. A motel like this doesn't worry much about lost keys. They aren't marked so no one would know what it went to. They didn't even have room numbers on them. They were just passed through a coding machine and could be used over and over again.

Billy came up to me and asked if they could use the room after all. Since he was going to be in Columbus, he wanted to take Millie out and they could spend the night in the room. I told him only if Millie wants to. I didn't want him pressuring her.

"Hell, Bobby, it was Millie's idea. So what do you need us to do?"

"I want to put a pen-light camera in the room. Maybe we can set it up while you are using the room. I doubt if the cleaning people pay that much attention to the vents. Also, you can go back Friday morning or as soon as Tom leaves and tell the clerk you left something in the room and help remove the camera?"

"What do you expect to find on the tape? Billy asked.

"Tom screwing the mayor's wife," I replied.

"Holy shit, Bobby. Isn't the mayor black?"

"Yes, he is and so is his wife. Hopefully, this will be our back up plan. I hate to involve other people unless we have to."

"What is the main plan, Bobby?" Billy asked.

"I can't tell you, bro. The less you know about it the better," I answered.

Billy and I worked on chores together. He thanked me for re-introducing him to Millie. He couldn't believe he didn't go after her in high school. Of course she grew from a little girl in pigtails to a beautiful woman. "She is one nice person, Billy. Please respect her," I cajoled.

Hank, who was Sal and Millie's brother, stopped by, I asked him if he was interested in helping us get his sister Sally out of a bad marriage.

"Count me in, Bobby. I was ready to kill the mother fucker when I found out how he was treating Sally and my new niece. I'm willing to do whatever it takes," he said.

I asked Hank if he remembered the sniper shooting on the interstate a couple of years back. He told me he did; the kid's father turned him in. I told Hank that I was going to do it to him.

"What? You going to shoot me? You're supposed to shoot this Tom bastard," he said.

I had to laugh; Hank was funny. "Maybe I'll shoot him later. For now I'm going to shoot at your truck. I don't want anyone getting hurt; so I will shoot at your truck and you tell the Sheriff that you've been shot at. You pull off the road blocking Tom's vehicle at the motel. The Sheriff's department will probably check the motel rooms after an anonymous call comes through saying someone saw the sniper go into one of the motel rooms. Hopefully they will discover Tom and the mayor's wife."

Most everything was ready to come together. Millie was the only one who has ever met Tom, so I told her to make sure he didn't see her where ever they went on Wednesday and of course on Thursday.

I kept going over and over the plans in my mind. We had all family members involved. I was worried about the sniper shooting. I didn't think it was going to work. I decided to talk to Hank again.

"Hank, it isn't going to work. The sniper thing I mean. I gave it a lot of thought and it's not a good idea. It would scare all the people around Columbus thinking there's a sniper loose. We'll just have to go with plan B and hope we get something on the video."

"Aw shit, Bobby, I wanted to help out too. Anything at all I could do?" He asked.

"Yes, there is. I want you to go Thursday evening and get Sally and her daughter and stay with them till this is over. They might need protecting. If all goes well, you can bring Sal and her kid home by Saturday. Can you do that?"

"Sure thing, Bobby. No one will get near them, I promise. She's my kid sister you know," he replied.


It was now Wednesday and our plan was underway. Billy and Millie went and got their room keys. They came out and gave me one of the keys. They were right; there were no markings on the keys. They were going to take in a comedy play and have dinner. They seemed like they belonged together. I went in and got my room number eight for two nights.

I talked to Sal and told her where to meet Hank on Thursday. I told her to make sure she stayed with him and have a few of hers and the baby's things. She wouldn't be going back to her house. She wanted to talk with me but I just told her maybe later. I could hear the tears in her voice. I didn't know what I was going to do after all this was over. Right then I was hoping we would just get through this mess.

Wednesday night after Billy and Millie returned from their night out we told them we had already set up the video equipment. Hank and I had the time and the keys to both rooms, so we set it up. We asked Billie and Millie to lay on the bed so we could get the best position with the camera. The two of them kept kissing and just playing around. I reminded them of the video camera so they might think about that. I figured it would kill the romantic part of their evening. We ended up running the camera through the vent in our room to the vent in their room. These old motels were set up differently. We were able to hook up the video machine in our room. We received both sound and video.

We told Millie and Billy that we were going to run the tape recorder that night. It would keep them from going too far. We really turned it off but it kept them from overdoing it. At least they were under the covers and quiet.

The next morning Millie and Billy left fairly early. They turned the key in and it just cost them five bucks for the lost key. I stayed at the motel while they all went out for breakfast. I put a 'Do not disturb' sign on my door and waited for the people to clean the other room. Millie brought me back some breakfast and I told Billy that he should go over to the motel where Sal and the baby will be later and get a room there for the night if he and Millie were going to stay around. Hank would be stopping there later with Sal and her daughter.

We changed plans a little. Billie and Millie would stay with Sal when Hank dropped her off. Hank would come back and be with me in case there was a problem. It made more sense this way. I wasn't sure what I might be in for; support would be nice and Hank was a pretty big guy.

Billy got the motel room and returned. We all kind of sat around till about 5:00 P.M. As everyone was leaving I told Hank I would see him after he got Sal and her daughter settled in. I was getting really nervous. It was 7:00 P.M. when Hank returned. He said Sal and the baby were with Billy and Millie. Of course he put the room under an assumed name. Now we just had to wait.

"Bobby, I know you don't want to hear this but Sally said to thank you and she has always loved you. She said, 'Maybe someday, somehow this might just be a bad memory.' She's my sister and I know she hurt you bad, but I promised her I would tell you. Other than that, I'll try to stay out of it," he said.

"Thanks, Hank. I know this is hard on everyone. I care for Sal a lot but I just don't know what's going to happen. Right now I want her out of the clutches of this rotten bastard."

We heard someone entering the room next door. We turned on the video camera. It must be Tom. He was with a very unhappy black woman. He was just talking nasty to her and laughing at her. We almost wanted to go in and kick his ass, but we needed proof of his cheating.

"Take off your blouse and show me those black tits. Come on, we don't have all day," he said.

"Please, Tom, don't make me do this. Please!" she begged.

He laughed and ripped her blouse half open. She was scared and unbuttoned the rest of her blouse. "Come on, show me those titties," he repeated.

He pulled her bra up over her huge tits. She wasn't a beautiful woman, pretty much a business woman in her forties. Neat and clean but not really sexy. You could see that all Tom wanted was to humiliate her, as he grabbed her by her breasts and squeezed hard. She screamed out.

"Keep your fucking mouth shut unless you have my cock in it. Now, unzip my pants and find your supper. Come on, you black whore," he spit out.

She unzipped his pants and with tears rolling down her cheeks she took his member out of his pants. He took hold of his semi-hard penis and told her to open her mouth.

"Suck it! Put that cock in your mouth. You know you want it." All this time she was crying but trying to do his bidding.

"Come on, bitch. You sucked my dad's cock and now you can suck mine, unless you want your old man to find out. You know what they say, 'Like father, like son.' Damn, woman, you suck cock almost as bad as my wife."

It was really pissing me off now. I couldn't take much more of this. Having sex with his father must be what they had on her. Tom reached under her skirt and ripped off her panties and pushed her back on the bed. "Spread your fucking legs and let's get to fucking. Christ, you're dry as a bone. Rub your pussy and get it wet. You have one minute. I'll dry fuck you if you're not ready."

She was rubbing her pussy trying to get a little wet before his onslaught. He took off his trousers and briefs and was standing there naked in front of her jacking his meat. The tape machine was catching it all. You could tell she wasn't willing but was being forced into this act. He pushed forward into her almost dry pussy. She cried out and told him he was hurting her. She was crying.

We had seen enough. We took the key to his room and went and opened the door and ran in. She screamed as we pulled him off of her and Hank hit him hard over and over. I told her to get her stuff and get the hell out of there. I then joined Hank and got a few good hits in myself. Tom didn't know what hit him. He had no idea who we were or why we were there. We left as quickly as we came; closing the door behind us. We saw the mayor's wife leaving the parking lot. We went back in our room and shut off all the lights.

We watched on our monitor as a bloodied up Tom slowly got up and staggered into the bathroom. He was out of view for about twenty minutes. He didn't know what hit him or why. When he got back into view, his face was a mess. He was lucky if he could even see out of his eyes. He had tissue stuck in his nose to help stop the blood. His face was a black and blue mass. He slowly got dressed and left the room. It surprised me that he was even able to walk. We listened for his car to start up and leave. We figure he was headed to the hospital.

We turned off the video and opened our door. We went back into his room and saw a bloodied up bathroom. We quickly disconnected the camera and picked up the ripped remains of the woman's panties. We closed the door and left the premises for awhile. Just in case anyone was to return, we didn't want to be in our room. We went to the bar and had a couple of beers. I dropped Hank off at Sal's motel. I told him I would call him later. I told him under no circumstances was he to leave Sal alone. We needed to protect her now more than ever.

I rode passed my motel and didn't see any changes so I went to my room to get some sleep. I called over and Hank answered the phone. I told him all was quiet, and I would talk to him tomorrow and for him to make sure Sal didn't leave that room.


It was now Friday morning and I made a couple of copies of the tape. I edited out everything after we entered the room. I was too nervous to eat but stopped to get coffee. I went over to see how Sal, Millie and the guys were doing. No one slept well. Hank convinced me to not go it alone and that Sal and the baby could stay with Billy and he could come with me. I was glad that he suggested it, because I could use his support but didn't want to ask him. I had no idea what I was about to face.

As Hank and I were leaving, I looked over at Sal. Damn, she was still beautiful. I glanced over and saw this beautiful little girl fast asleep. It brought a slight tear to my eye as Hank and I left and headed for the Brown Law Firm. We took one copy of the video with us. It was a big building. We located the floor their offices were on and headed up the elevator.

I went up to the receptionist who looked a little out of sorts. I guess they must have found out something about Tom.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"I would like to speak to Tom Brown Sr. please."

"I'm sorry, you need an appointment and he is busy at the moment."

"It's about his son, Tom. I know what happened to him and why. I have something I know he would be interested in seeing." Hank didn't say a word but it sure felt good having him there.

"One moment, please," she said as she went to a back office. A big man came out to see us. He didn't greet us but asked us - or more like ordered us - into his huge office in the back.

"What do you know about my son?" he blurted out.

"He was beat up in a motel on old Rt 40. The reason is on this tape."

He grabbed my tape and slid it into his player.

"My God, what the hell was he thinking?" We heard him say as he watched part of the tape. "Who are you and what do you want? Are you the two who beat him up like that? Are you some kind of blackmailers?"

"Sir, we aren't blackmailers. You can have that tape if you do us a favor."

"What the hell is going on? What is it you want?" He asked.

"We want your son Tom to sign divorce papers and leave Sally and her daughter alone."

"What? This is about that slut wife of his? She isn't going to get a damn dime of his money."

"Mr. Brown, the next time I hear another derogatory remark about Sally, this conversation is over and I will turn that tape over to the press. I'm sure it will do wonders for your political career. Now, Sally doesn't want any of your damn money. All she wants is for him to sign divorce papers and let her and her daughter go. She is willing to forego any child support. All she wants is out of this marriage."

I had read their pre-nuptial agreement. I was sure that his fucking the mayor's wife would be grounds for divorce, but as I said, she just wanted out.

I knew we might be just country boys but we had this big time lawyer over a barrel. He changed his tone of voice with us.

"Umm, what did you say your name was?" He could see we weren't going to answer his question so he continued. "Look, give me a couple of days and I'll talk to my son and see what we can work out," he said.

I yelled out, "Bullshit! I know you run this fucking firm and your son is nothing but an egotistical yes man. You have three hours to get the paperwork set up and your poor excuse for a son to sign it. We will be back at noon with Sally to sign the papers. If you don't have them then we will be going over to see the mayor. The ball is now in your court."

"Three hours? Are you out of your mind? It takes time to set up the paperwork on something like this."

"Then I suggest you don't delay. Your secretaries better get started and get it typed up. You have to get over to the hospital and get your son's signature on it. Just so you know, Mr Brown. This isn't a game and I will follow through on my threat. I know you taped this conversation and I have nothing to lose. By the way, give me back my tape. The mayor or news media might want to see it."

He knew I wasn't bluffing and probably had other copies so he handed it back to me. "Three hours, Mr. Brown. I won't accept any excuses."

Hank and I got up and headed out of there. We didn't want to go back to the motel in case Mr. Brown had us followed. Now we had three hours to wait. My nervous stomach was finally calming down. Hank and I went out and ate breakfast. We took a ride around the city as we headed back to the motel. We had to pick up Sal and make sure she was protected at the same time. We just had no idea on what to expect. Millie and Billy were staying at the motel with Bobbie while Sal went with us. We headed back to the Brown Law Firm. I had them both wait in the car while I went up to Mr. Brown's office. The receptionist told me that Mr. Brown was waiting for me. I took a deep breath and walked into his office. He acted like he had gotten some of his composure back.

"Well, Mr. Jones — yes, I found out who you are. Tom has agreed to the divorce and has signed the paper work. Where is Sally Brown? We need her signature on this document and have it verified."

I looked at the document and it was indeed signed by Tom Brown Jr. and witnessed. I picked up my cell phone and called Sal on her trac-phone. I told her to come up and sign the document.

While we were waiting for her and Hank to come up, I reiterated to Mr Brown that if he didn't treat her with respect the deal was off. I knew it kind of knocked him off his high horse.

Sal came up and Mr. Brown asked her to sit down. I couldn't believe how nice he was treating Sally. I must have really struck a nerve.

"Sally," he said. "According to this document, you and Tom are applying for a divorce under irreconcilable differences. Of course it will take a few months to go through the courts. You will not be receiving any money, either alimony or child support per the agreement. If you agree to these terms, you just need to sign these forms and my secretary and your friend Mr. Jones will witness it."

Sally looked at me and signed the forms and we witnessed them. "I'm sorry that your marriage did not work out. Of course even though Tom is the father of the child, he will not be involved in the child's life. We ask that you live up to the terms of the contract," Tom Brown Sr. said.

Sally looked at him, "Rest assured that I want no contact at all with your son. All I want is my daughter and to be left alone."

We all got up and quickly left the offices with our copy of the divorce decree. We headed back to the motel to get Millie, Billy and the baby. Even though we had the motel for another night, we decided to leave that evening and head for home. I told Hank to take Sal and her daughter since he had his vehicle all packed up with their things that they took and I would ride with Billy and Millie.

Sal looked at me and thanked me for all that I had done for her. I wanted to throw another dig at her and tell her I did it for Millie but I didn't have the heart. I just told her she was welcome and that I didn't do it alone. Her brother and sister and my brother Billy helped also. Of course she was crying as she hugged each of them. She asked me if she could hug me too. I put my arms around her and she hugged me like there was no tomorrow. She felt so good, but I couldn't let the moment fog my judgment. I still needed time, and a lot of it.

We all made it home and I asked Sal if she would go with me to my lawyer the next day and make sure this agreement was legit. Ralph was our lawyer for the farm affairs. I handed him the agreement and he told us he didn't understand why there were no support payments in it. I told him the truth, that Sal just wanted out of the marriage at any cost. He did say the agreement was totally legitimate and that the marriage should be final in a few months. He was a small town lawyer but he was honest and fair. He shook his head when he saw the name Brown's Law Firm on the letterhead. He told us he never much cared for big city lawyers.

I took Sal back to her parents' home. She kept telling me how sorry she was and how stupid she was. She asked if we could talk and I told her I needed time. From that day forward whenever I saw her, we talked a little bit more. It was about a week later that she started coming over to my parents' house. She would sit and talk with them and I would go to the pond behind the house and fish and think. The second day she came she had her daughter Bobbie with her. Of course I walked back to the pond and when I looked up, little three year old Bobbie was walking toward me. She fell on her butt walking over the uneven ground but got up and kept coming.

"Hey, Sal, your daughter's out here. You should keep a better watch on her. She could have fallen into the pond," I yelled.

I looked at the door and Sal was watching her the whole time. I should have known she wouldn't let her out of her sight.

"I knew you would keep your eye on her and protect her. She wanted to see you," replied Sal.

The little girl came right to me. She was so cute. She had blond curls and was smiling at me. "Dada," she said.

I said, "No Dada, I'm Bobby," as I touched my chest with my finger.

She touched her chest with her finger and said, "Bobbie, me Bobbie, you Dada."

She could speak a few words and also short sentences. I told her again, "Me Bobby, you Bobbie, we're both Bobbies." I felt like Tarzan talking to Jane, only my Jane was only three and didn't understand.

"Fishies, I see fishies," she said looking in the pond.

I couldn't help it. I picked up the little tyke and set her on my lap as she watched the fish. Every day after that she would waddle down to see me at the pond in the evening. I knew Sal was up to something but this little girl was just sweet and innocent.

I asked my dad why Sal was coming over everyday. He told me she was explaining some of the new techniques in growing hay. He told me I should listen to her, and we could probably save some money. He told me she really had some good ideas.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.