What Do You Think Happened?
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2006 by Tony Stevens

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - This story is a little bit offbeat for me. It's intended as an homage to a couple of excellent stories with similar themes published earlier by a couple of the best writers on SOL. Readers will recognize the genre as the story develops, but I don't intend to give it away at the outset. Warning to strokers: This story has some sexual content, but it is limited and slow to develop.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Two tall, raw-boned looking men approached the building from the front. They were barefoot, as we had demanded, and both were holding their open hands out, demonstrating that they weren't armed. They were lightly clad, and it didn't look likely, from a distance, that they were carrying any kind of weapon.

There was no white flag. A white flag wasn't necessary.

From a fourth-floor window, Martin Kazner directed the two men to walk a few steps down into the far-side driveway ramp. After a small hesitation, they complied.

On a signal from above, Ingmar and Raymond waited inside the garage door while Dr. Montoya raised it just high enough for the two of them to walk outside.

By prior agreement, Ingmar and Raymond just stood and stared at the newcomers, saying nothing.

Finally, one of the men spoke. "This ain't getting us anywheres," he said.

Our guys still didn't respond.

"... Shootin' up each other like this, it ain't no good," the stranger said.

"So... Stop shooting," Ingmar said simply.

"We want to make a deal," the talkative one said. "We make a deal, and then we're out of here, and you can have this place."

"We already have this place," Ingmar told him.

"Sure you do, Pops... But with us outside, here, it ain't doin' you much good, having you a place, now is it?... Any time y'all come out 'a there, we gonna shoot your ass!"

"You come in close to here again, we will shoot yours," Ingmar said.

"Oh, you've given us some troubles, all right, with them armored guns of yours. But we're gonna fix that, real quick. There's more of them, where those you got come from. We got the men, and we got the whole world out here -- 'far as you're concerned. And you people; all you got is that fuckin' building, there. When our guys come back, with some real tanks, we're gonna just knock us down a wall or two, and then come on in there and pick over what's left of ya'll."

"So. What do you want?" Ingmar said.

"'Want you to give up. Want you to join up -- with us."

"Who's 'us'?" Raymond asked.

"Hey! The Nigger can talk," Tall Guy said to his silent companion.

"What... do... you... want? Ingmar said again, hostility evident in his tone.

He already knew what they wanted, but he wanted to hear them say it.

"'Want y'all to come out and play," the man said. "We got more folks than you got. We got more guns. Pretty soon, we're gonna be bringin' in bigger rolling stock than you got. Then what're you pussies gonna do?"

"Prob'ly just keep on kickin' your ass, like we been doing," Raymond said.

"Tell you what," Tall Guy said, ignoring Raymond. "'Make you a deal. You give us five of your women, and we leave here for good -- jes' leave y'all alone... Or you can have safe passage -- the rest of ya. You can go someplace else, 'you want to."

"Why don't you just keep on fucking each other in the ass?" Raymond said. "Hell, you might get to kinda like it, you jus' give it a little more time."

Tall Guy didn't like that much. "Oh, we got us some pussy already," he said. "We're just needin' a little extra. 'Got that sweet piece we took off 'a you folks, down in Corpus Christi. She's kinda wore out, though... They say you can't wear it out, y'know?... But, man, we sure been tryin' our best! Yeah, that little gal could use her a rest!... Y'all give us five of your women, and we'll let you live. Shit, we'll even give ol' Sandy-girl back to you, if you want her."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.