What Do You Think Happened? - Cover

What Do You Think Happened?

Copyright© 2006 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - This story is a little bit offbeat for me. It's intended as an homage to a couple of excellent stories with similar themes published earlier by a couple of the best writers on SOL. Readers will recognize the genre as the story develops, but I don't intend to give it away at the outset. Warning to strokers: This story has some sexual content, but it is limited and slow to develop.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

We kept right on kissing and hugging, alone there in her cabin, and Geneva wasn't holding anything back. She was responsive and receptive, and any time I touched her or kissed her, on her lips or on her neck or anywhere, she would tell me, with her body, that whatever the hell I was doing, it was working just fine.

We slowly and gently took each other's clothes off, and I was rewarded with my first look at Geneva's well-developed, slender, womanly body. Her breasts were not large, but they were a woman's breasts, not those of a little girl.

Fifteen seemed a lot older than 14 had. But, still, man, my conscience was bothering me some. But I remembered Bridgett's words -- "She's a woman, don't kid yourself..."

She was. A beautiful, and virginal, and eager... woman.

I lowered her onto her bed and she dutifully opened her legs for me. My white skin, my pink, erect organ hovering over her, contrasted with her blackness and with the sparse growth of tight, curly hair on her pussy.

At the last possible moment, I remembered the condom. Geneva watched, with frank curiosity, as I put it on. I was very worried that I hadn't given enough attention to foreplay, but I was 'way too eager to allow it to worry me for long. I rubbed myself along the fat twin lips that guarded her opening. She was very wet, seemingly entirely prepared by Nature to be penetrated.

For me, entering her, the feeling of warmth and pleasure was immediate. For Geneva, there was a moment -- a little groan and cry of pain -- but it was only a moment, and then I felt her incredible heat and tightness caressing me, all the way to the root. I was deep inside her and afraid to move -- I didn't dare move -- even the slightest bit. It felt like I would surely come, immediately, if I were to move at all!

"It didn't hurt but for a minute," she whispered, sounding pleased and relieved. We were both relieved. Neither of us had known exactly what to expect.

"Good... But don't move... yet. It feels so... good... for me, I'm afraid I'm gonna... come, already!"

"It feels good for me, too," she said.

Well. That was nice to hear, but I was betting she wasn't feeling two seconds away from blast-off, like I was!

"It's gonna be hard for me to... not to come, too soon," I warned.

I think I made a little shuddering, groaning sound, and she giggled. The resulting movement of her body, all by itself, was almost too much for me to bear! But -- what could I tell her?... Don't giggle?

After awhile, with both of us staying very still, I calmed down a little bit. I moved, inside her, and she gave a little mewing noise that, I hoped, constituted positive comment.

When I pulled out a little ways and plunged back home, Geneva caught the movement and allowed her instincts to take over. The way she moved her body then, to receive my offering: Oh my! It couldn't have been something she'd been taught, but it was... well, it was just the right way for her to move.

God-given natural talent, I guess.

My urgent need to come had faded a little. What a relief! Maybe my prayers were being answered. The feeling was still incredibly intense, inside Geneva's body, but at least it wasn't going to be a one-minute ride. My confidence grew -- slightly.

We established a rhythm -- it felt as if we'd invented it, right there on the spot, but I knew better. We weren't the first, and wouldn't be the last. It was a dance as old as the human race, and we were in perfect step.

Geneva's body was telling me that any misgivings she had been nursing about consenting to her first sexual encounter were long-forgotten. She was giving herself over to this coupling as if the future of the human race depended upon it. Presumably, the condom would assure that we weren't going to be among the first people to repopulate the planet after the Virus.

But it felt as if our bodies were trying to be.

For the first time in my (admittedly limited) sexual life, the idea of making a baby actually occurred to me -- right then -- in the throes of sexual congress. I felt myself yearning for the day when, perhaps, my seed could be given free rein to penetrate this young girl and bring about the birth of a child. It felt good -- what we were doing. Hell, it felt sensational! But, after all, ultimately, wasn't that what the act was for? Making babies?

Maybe we would. Someday. When the world had become, perhaps, a little-bit better place to make babies.

"Carter! Oh!" she said.

I forgot all about making babies and the future of the human race, and concentrated on what was happening to Geneva, and to me, in that moment of sheer bliss. We hadn't been at it for very long -- not very long at all. But it had been longer than I'd expected, and the way Geneva's body was grinding and squeezing, the hope was beginning to grow in me that maybe -- just maybe -- it was going to be long enough.

"Oh!" she said again.

I really liked the way she said, 'Oh!' I stopped worrying, and started radically increasing the pace. For better of for worse, I was almost there, and there wasn't going to be any stopping and waiting for it to go away. Not this time. This train wasn't gonna stop. This was it!

But when I came, Geneva came with me -- unmistakably.

Well! Was I a stud, or what? First time out of the box, too! (Or "into the box," I thought -- perversely.) So, OK, it's not easy, getting a girl to come, like that, first time together. And especially a virgin girl! Well, hell, face it, Carter! You're just a stud, man!

"Oh, Carter... That was real nice!"

"Yeah. It sure was. We were lucky, though."

"We were?"

"Yeah. I never thought I'd be able to... make it good for you. Hell, maybe next time, even, I won't be able to do it, again... It's really not that easy!"

"It was real good, Carter. And I'm... glad it was you."

"You're glad? What about me?... I've been thinking about this, about us doing this, ever since that day you came out of that restaurant door, back in Mobile."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.