Octagon; Strip And Screw
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Roxanne

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Robyn, the real estate executive in Golf, A Skins Game, has come upon hard financial times. This is the story about her experience in the adult entertainment industry.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa  

DINNER

As broke as I am, I'm not inclined to pass up a free meal, but I had the feeling Barb and Dr. Ray had a thing going. Before I could beg off, Barb accepted for both of us. Barb used the clinic phone, to phone the restaurant and make reservations. I guess it was not crowded on a Sunday, because she got reservations easily. It was almost eight o'clock by the time we walked in. There were people waiting, but Barb spoke to the hostess, and we were seated almost immediately.

Until recently, I had been used to eating good meals and drinking good wine in nice places. This food was about as good as any I'd had, and the wine list had many wines I knew well. The décor was overdone, but it was normal for a restaurant in a casino.

Barb and I enjoyed our conversation. We talked about everything except what caused me to be in this place. She had spent much of her life in the Chicago area. I'd been there a few times, so we had some places we'd both been. Most of my career had been in Northern California, after graduating from Stanford.

Dr. Ray seemed very shy. He didn't talk about his university years or his medical school years at all, except to say he went to UCLA. He did talk about sports teams in Chicago and LA and the bay area. He didn't strike me as particularly well read, nor well informed.

We all had dessert. Mine was a divine little creation called the brown swan. It was a large scoop of vanilla ice cream, with a large meringue swan's neck and even larger meringue swan's wings. It was covered with the most delicious hot fudge topping.

Barb was clearly in charge of the evening. "Well, what shall we do next?"

"I thought I might go to the casino for a little while." I wanted to go place some almost even money bets, and turn my hundred bucks in chips I couldn't cash into eighty or ninety bucks in cash which I could take home.

The doctor didn't say anything. Barb kept trying to catch his eye again, the way she did in the clinic. This time even coughing didn't work. "Lets all go try our hand at blackjack."

Doctor Ray came back to us, "Sounds good to me."

"I need to use the ladies room first."

"I'll go with you." Barb said. At the ladies room door, she said. "Silly me, my makeup is in my purse. I'll be right back."

I was still fixing my face when she came in. "Doctor Ray seems very shy."

"Yes," Barb agreed.

"And he is very young too."

Again, Barb agreed with me.

"Something is wrong here. I feel like I'm a third wheel here. Why don't you and the doctor go enjoy yourselves, and I'll meet you tomorrow."

"Oh no, not at all. I've only just met him a few days ago, we're not a couple, and you are not a third wheel. I'd rather spend the time with you than with him, but something tells me he does have a fun side we can get through to.

He stood up as we returned to the table, offered us both an arm to loop through. "It isn't often I get to escort two such lovely ladies out after dinner." We each took an elbow and led us to the elevator. "Let's find a friendly blackjack table. We can put a hundred bucks each down, and whoever does the best gets to be in charge of the remainder of the evening. I'll give each of you the hundred."

His speech sounded rehearsed, but the idea sounded wonderful. It is always best to play with somebody else's money, especially if I could keep whatever I won. Besides, I wanted to stay around Barb as long as I could tonight. She seemed to be a fun woman, and she seemed to have some control over who stayed around for the week. I wanted to cement my relationship with her, at least until that decision had been made.

CASINO

We found a good table. I've never understood the criteria for a good table, but we all agreed this was it. There were three middle seats together. Almost as if it was scripted, even though the doctor was walking in the middle, when we found the table, he held out the middle chair for me. He sat on my left, Barb on my right. The dealer was really a sharp looking woman. She was vivacious and fun.

The doctor bought three hundred bucks in chips, and had the dealer split them three ways. I got off to a hot start, with three consecutive blackjacks dealt to me. My fourth hand was a pair of tens, I split them, and ended up with a blackjack and a twenty. Both Barb and the Doctor only cashed in one hand each during that time. But time is a great equalizer, and while my cards hadn't turned cold, they certainly cooled off. For the next 45 minutes, I pretty much held my own, while Barb came back, and the doctor was just about tapped out. Three hands later, the doctor was outa chips. Barb and I looked to be about even.

"Five more hands, and then one of us is in charge until morning."

I didn't know where Barb got the 'until morning' idea, but I was cool with it. I had a lot more than the original hundred, and I'd decided I wanted Barb to in charge of whatever happened next, so I deliberately made a few mistakes, by playing overly aggressive. She won three of the next five hands. I had one push with the dealer, and lost the other four. I had $220. Barb had $240.

"OK, Barb, you're in charge. What's it gonna be?"

"Doc, do you have a suite?"

"Yes."

"Give me a minute." Barb took out her cell phone and made a call. "Good news, babe," looking at me, "I just got your lab tests. You're clean. Doctor Ray and I are both clean. Let's have two bottles of the bubbly sent up to his suite, and we'll get naked and screw 'til morning."

The doctor didn't say anything. He was probably in awe of his good luck.

"Sounds good to me. I want some more of both of you." But I was confused. If they weren't a couple, why would Barb know the doctor was clean. And why would she know he had a suite?

While waiting for the elevator, Barb picked up the house phone and ordered something from room service. I wondered how she knew the doctor's room number.

VIDEO

I didn't see any cameras in his suite, but the video had several shots of every possible combination that a man and two women can enjoy. There were also images of other people, usually FMF. Barb was in all those threesomes.

THE SUITE

The doctor's suite was very nice, and it was big. It was a large open room, the size of four normal hotel rooms. There was a living room on the left as we came into the door and a big hot tub on the right. Beyond the living room were a desk on one wall, and a seating group. The next morning, I saw it had a grand view of the snow capped mountains. On the far side, there was an oversized king bed. In the middle of the room, there was a combination kitchen and wet bar on the living room side, a bathroom facing the window, and a dressing room facing the bedroom and hot tub. Three quarters of the room could be seen from any part of the room.

Of course I had no idea what the room looked like until the next morning.

I don't know who removed what from whom or in what order it came off, but I think we were all naked within sixty seconds, the clothing dropped right at the front door.

Barb pointed at the doctor, "On your back, in the middle of the bed."

"Suck him hard, and let me know when he is ready. I want to fuck him first."

I got between his legs. I licked up the underside of his penis, and around the crown, then I opened my mouth and took him in. I slid off of him, and blew on the underside of his dick, repeating the process as he got harder each time. While I was getting Dr. Ray hard, Barb's tongue was working on my asshole, while one of her hands was on my slit and clit, while her other hand was on my breasts.

I could barely talk. "He is ready for you."

As Barb mounted him, she said, "Sit on his face."

His tongue went to work on me, while Barb leaned in and sucked a nipple.

I was facing the door, and I saw it open.

ROOM SERVICE

A man wheeled a cart into the bedroom. He was short and very well muscled. The cart had two ice buckets with bottles, glasses, and a big plate with fruit, cheese, crackers and caviar. Barb noticed the movement, and without missing a stoke, she signed the ticket, and the man left. He didn't even seem surprised at what was going on. It must not be that unusual in a Nevada casino suite.

MONDAY MORNING MEETING

Barb ran the Monday morning meeting with those of us who had made the cut. She met with the women and the men separately. She began by explaining the contest briefly, the winner's money, and the sealed bidding for appearance fees. Then she played some raw video clips of all of us. Barb had sex with five of the six women, and all the "doctors" -- who it turned out were also contestants -- while the males got three of the women and four of the men. Some people were angry to see themselves naked on the video. They were ready to walk out. Barb said they had plenty of video of all of us, and anyone who walked out would find himself or herself the subject of a full-length porno. Nobody left.

Barb passed out envelopes for us to write how much we would charge for appearing in the video. To keep the bids low, Barb said the highest male and female bidders would also be the subject of a full length porno, from the video they had already taken, unless highest bid was less than 125% of next high bid. I was suddenly afraid of the video, so I only bid a thousand dollars. On Friday, we were to find out who won the bidding, but the next low bidders might be invited back for a subsequent match.

She explained more about the contest. Women were allowed to be physically offensive, but if they got close enough to the men, they would be risking garments. The women got unlimited one-minute timeouts, but each successive time out added one more minute to the total time she had to elude the man. Men don't get any timeouts.

The woman got a one hundred dollar bonus if a man lost a garment, even if he removed it himself, $200 for the second garment he lost, $300 for third, etc. For each garment she didn't lose, she got the same $100, $200, $300, etc. If the woman lost, she stood to get a thousand dollar bonus if the didn't have an obvious orgasm. Barb didn't tell us what incentives there might be for the men.

The winner would be invited back if there were a second event. The second low bidder of the other sex would be invited to replace the loser.

I really need the money, even the losing money would help. I hoped to get the gig.

We were all reminded that we'd passed tests, and were STD-free. Barb emphasized that we needed to refrain from unsafe sex all week.

DURING THE WEEK

I called the office, and arranged for a week of vacation time. I claimed a family emergency.

I spent most of the week making small "even money" wagers, to convert the hundred dollars of non-refundable chips into real money. I was relatively successful. Counting the $220 I'd won at blackjack the first night, I had slightly over a thousand dollars in cash. I also spent two hours a day in the hotel's health club. I didn't use too much of the food cards or merchandise cards so I had them for future use.

I did have to buy an outfit for Saturday night, using the merchandise cards, in case I was the low bidder. Barb went shopping with each of us. A cameraman accompanied us, getting photos of me trying on clothing. Barb outfitted me in a lacy bra and panty set, an orange long-sleeved blouse that buttoned down the front, white Levis with a button fly, a blue knit belt, white cotton socks and sneakers.

On Friday, Barb told me I was the second low bidder. Two hours later, she told me the low bidder was arrested for shoplifting and resisting arrest the night before. I was going to be in the octagon Saturday night.

IN THE OCTAGON

I took a nap Saturday afternoon. I got to the dressing room just before 7 P.M., dressed and did some stretching. At exactly 8 o'clock, I walked down the aisle to the octagon. There I met my opponent. He was "Dr. Ray." He was a nice looking guy, rather tall but not studly or highly muscled.

The octagon was bigger than I thought it would be. There was a king-sized bed in middle, with a dark blue fitted sheet on it. Large digital clocks hung on the back walls. What was really jarring was a clock directly above the bed, so someone on their back could read it. It read "16:00."

My opponent pointed to it, and said I'd be seeing it again.

The ring introductions were pretty detailed, giving our names, where we lived, and what we did for a living. None of that information was accurate for me. Presumably it wasn't true for my opponent, who was introduced as Ray Royal.

Every seat appeared to be filled.

I was quite nervous. I really wanted to make it without getting screwed, and keeping as many of my own clothes on as possible, because I needed the winning money badly.

We started standing, with the bed diagonally between us.

The buzzer sounded, and "Sixteen minutes" came from the PA system

Initially, I run, and Ray chased me around bed. I ran faster than he did, gaining on him. That was a mistake, as he reversed, putting him closer to me. I run from him, toward the outside of the octagon rather than around the bed.

With me on outside, I run farther than he had to. I was getting tired. To escape him, I had to go sideways. He feinted, and I bought his fake. He grabbed the front of my blouse, and pulled, ripping all the buttons off, but he didn't get the blouse off.

I escaped, running around the edge of the octagon, tiring me further. He didn't have to move as far as I did, as he stayed in front of me, closer to the center, where the bed was.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.