Becky Was Bad

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Two different ways of looking at the same story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Slow   .

Becky Was Bad (1)

She had worked on me for over two weeks to talk me into coming to this party and I had to admit that my reservations about meeting and getting along with her co-workers were groundless. I was getting along great with them although I did wonder why the women, especially those talking in groups, kept looking my way. I kept wondering if I'd left my fly open. The men there seemed to be mostly my age and in talking with them I found that we had a lot in common. Several were old car buffs and they wanted to talk about the problems I had encountered, and was still encountering, in rebuilding my 1965 Mustang. All of them seemed to be sports nuts and with our fair city having five professional sports teams (if you count soccer) there was plenty to talk about. They were a very friendly bunch and went out of their way to help me fit in. I knew that my wife Becky was going to be in a major "I told you so" mood when we got home that night and I resigned myself to it.


Becky and I had been married six years when the company that I worked for went bankrupt. Regardless of all the talk about the economy being so great I had a hard time finding a job that paid as well as my previous job and I ended up taking on two jobs, one full and one part time, to help us stay ahead of our bills and keep us afloat while sending out resumes. Becky decided that she was going to go back to work so I could give up the part time job. It took her a week but she landed a job as a secretary/bookkeeper at a local warehouse distribution center. The money was enough to allow me to quit one of my two jobs, but I decided not to, at least just yet; I felt the need to build up the savings account against the next potential disaster.

Between Becky's job and my two we didn't have a well ordered home life and sometimes we would go with out speaking to each other for days; she would be asleep when I got home and I would be asleep when she left for work. As you might imagine, it played hell with our sex life. We did seem to make up for it when we did manage to get together and it didn't seem to be that much of a problem. This went on for over a year and I finally found a job that paid almost as much as I had been making at my bankrupt employer.

Once I began keeping regular hours I began to notice things that I hadn't been around to notice before. Things like the overtime Becky was working, the phone calls she got in the evenings from her co-workers asking her where things were; where this file or that might be and a couple of times a week she would have to run back to work and take care of someones problem. I hadn't realized that she had become so indispensable in her job. I told Becky that now that we were back on our feet she could quit her job, but she told me that she didn't want to. She said she liked the daily challenges and liked the feeling that they really needed her. This put me in a snit because now that I didn't have to work two jobs I wanted to spend more time with her and I did not want to share her with her job. That was the mood I was in when she asked me to go to the party with her and why I really hadn't wanted to go.

I was surprised, but I was having a really good time. One of the guys, Ted, asked me if I played pool and when I said I liked to but wasn't very good at it he said it sounded like my game and his were the same. He led me to the basement where there was a pool table and we started playing. He was right; his game wasn't any better than mine and I beat him two games in a row, mostly by using my secret weapon - luck - before a couple of other guys came down and challenged the winner.

I was on a roll and won three more games in a row against three different guys. Again it was mostly my secret weapon, but a lot of it was due to their dumb mistakes. I had some how managed to find a whole lot of players worse than me.

And then my life turned to shit.

I had to take a potty break and luckily, or unluckily as things turned out, there was a half bathroom in the basement. I was standing at the toilet draining the old lizard when I heard voices coming out of the vent just above my head. The ducting for the bathroom must have been pretty close to the duct to a room on the floor above and I could hear quite clearly.

"Stop you guys. I can't do this here. Not now, not with my husband here."

It was Becky's voice and a man's voice said, "Don't you worry your pretty little head about your husband baby, we have that angle covered."

"I don't care" Becky said, "It just isn't right for me to do this when he is here."

The man said, "Don't worry baby. Ted, Sid and Dale will keep him on the pool table until we are done and then Bill and I will go down and challenge him while Ted, Sid and Dale take their turn. Come on baby, this beats having to sneak out of the house and meet us at a motel."

Becky said, "I don't care, it's just not glumph" the last word garbled as if something had been stuffed in her mouth and I had a pretty damn good idea what that something was. Confirmation came almost immediately as another man's voice said, "That's it baby, suck my cock."

I was in the process of shaking the last few drops of my dick when I became aware of the fact that it was hard. Apparently the fact that my wife was being fucked in the room just above my head was more of a turn on than I would have thought. I should have been pissed but instead I was stroking my dick and wondering what she looked like with other guys fucking her. A man's voice said, "That's it Bill, fuck that tight little pussy. God honey, I sure do love the way you can use your mouth."

There was a muffled reply as Becky tried to say something with her mouth full and the thought made my cock twitch. I remembered all the nights that Becky had been called back into work to take care of a problem and know I knew what those problems were - hard dicks that needed attention. I wondered how long this had been going on; at least the last three months since that is how long I'd only been working one job, but for how long before?

Upstairs I heard a man's voice say, "Here it comes baby, I'm gonna shoot" and then a frantic Becky "No, no, you can't. I didn't wear my diaphragm tonight, oh god no!" as the man said "Sorry baby, too late."

Then the other man said "My turn now. God but I love the way you feel when you're full of cum."

There was a knock on the bathroom door and Ted said, "You all right in there?"

I opened the door and put a finger to my lips to indicate that I wanted him to be quiet and then I motioned for him to come in. When he hesitated I reached out and grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him in. He started to say something and then he heard through the vent, "That's it Becky baby, wiggle your ass, take my cock all the way in."

Ted's face paled as he realized that I knew what was going on at both the pool table and upstairs. He started to say something but I again put my finger to my lips and gave him a look that said "Shut up or get a fist in your face." Through the vent I heard a man say, "I'm cumming sweetie" and a garbled noise from Becky (she undoubtedly had a cock in her mouth again) who was probably trying to say please don't, I don't have my protection. Well, I thought, like the first guy had said, too late sweetie, way too late and I wondered if I was going to become a daddy because of the party she'd drug me too. She had at least two loads in her all ready and the night was still young. Upstairs I heard one man say that they needed to get down to the basement and give Ted, Sid and Dale their chance.

"Don't go away pretty Becky. There will be fresh cock for you in just a minute."

Becky said, "Are you sure my husband won't find out?"

And then a man's voice said, "Don't you worry your pretty little head about it baby, we'll make sure he doesn't find out. We don't want to go and ruin a good thing, now do we."

When the two men, Mark and Bill, came downstairs they found me sitting on the pool table and Ted, Dale and Sid standing off to the side looking worried. Mark said, "Okay, who's got the table? I've got the winner."

"Well, there seems to be some question about that" I said, "I am probably one of the worst pool players in the world and yet some how I've managed to keep the table long enough for the two of you to fuck my wife. I would even guess that since I still have the table I could probably keep it long enough for Sid, Ted and Dale to go up and do the same. Or am I wrong?"

Mark looked at me and then over at Ted and the other guys. Ted just shrugged and said; "He heard everything through the vent in the bathroom ceiling."

Mark looked back at me and spread his hands, "Okay, where do we go from here?"

I looked at him for a minute and then said, "I've still got the table. If you beat me you all get to go back upstairs and fuck Becky till she bleeds. If I win, all of you have to set me up with your wives, agreed?"

They all looked at each other and I could see that some of them did not want to agree, but Mark turned to me and said, "Rack them"

Things did not go my way. Since I had the table I got to break and I sank three solids. I sank two more before I missed. Mark sank one ball and then scratched. I sank two more and then all I had to do was call the eight ball and the game was over, but I didn't want to win. I had no interest in any of their wives - I wanted to watch them with mine. I looked at Mark and then deliberately shot the cue ball into the corner pocket even though the eight ball was at the other end of the table. Mark looked at me as understanding dawned on him and then he smiled and said, "Come on guys, let's go collect our winnings."

I followed them upstairs and into a bedroom. Becky was lying on the bed with her legs spread and her skirt up around her waist. Her cunt hair was matted with cum and I wondered how she had planned on sneaking that past me tonight. She saw me and panic showed on her unfaithful face and I looked at her and said, "Sorry dear, I lost you to them in a pool game."

Confusion was still on her face as Ted drove his cock into her. What followed was a gangbang the likes of which I hadn't seen since my college days. As I watched Becky being repeatedly fucked by the five guys, one after another, I wondered why I wasn't angry over the fact that she had been cheating on me and why I was so turned on by watching. While I was watching Ted face fuck her while Mark was fucking her from behind Sid came up to me and said, "Does this mean we can continue fucking her a couple of times a week?"

I thought about it and said "Sure, why not. You can fuck the slut all you want, but it will have to be at my house so I can be there."

And then I had a thought, "Are there any guys here who haven't fucked her?"

Sid thought for a moment and said, "There may be half a dozen that have never had her."

"Go get them. Tell them what's going on and see if they want to join in."

Sid left and came back in a few minutes with three guys.

"There are four more who want to, but most of the wives and girlfriends know what is going on in here and they are keeping a close eye on their men."

Just then the bedroom door opened and a pretty little brunette walked into the bedroom and said, "Bill, are you going to be much longer?"

Bill, who had just mounted Becky, said "About twenty minutes sweetie."

The brunette turned to me and said "I don't do gang bangs, but I do play around some. Can I suck your dick while you watch them fuck your slut?"

I was caught so completely by surprise that I just stood there speechless. She chuckled and said, "I can see you're not used to straight forward women. That's okay honey, you'll get used to it."

I don't think I've ever had a better blowjob in my life and I used to think Becky was good. What made it even better were the looks I got from Bill as he was fucking my wife - he was not at all happy that she had my cock in her mouth. I wanted to laugh at him but I was afraid that if I did his wife might stop what she was doing. Bill's wife took her time and it was almost five minutes before I told her I was going to come. Her hands pulled me to her and I swear that the head of my cock hit the back of her throat just as I erupted. She swallowed it all and did not take her mouth off me until I was limp. When it did fall from her lips she licked it a couple of times and said, "Yummy. Maybe we can do this again sometime. Oh by the way, my name is Mary, what's yours?"

Again she caught me off guard and I stammered out my name. She offered her hand and said, "Pleased to meet you. I'm sure that we will see more of each other, especially if you keep letting these guys use your slut."

I smiled at her and said, "You say you fool around some. Care to join me at my place?"

She looked over at her husband who was pounding his cock into my wife and said, "Sure, why not!"

As we turned to leave Becky cried out "Mikey, don't leave me here."

I turned and looked at her, with a cock in her ass, a cock in her pussy and one about to be stuffed into her mouth and said, "Sorry. You are the one who decided to be a slut and whore around on me. These eight guys can give you all you want or take all you have to give. Either way I don't care" and I walked out the door. As I escorted Mary to my car I wondered what was going to happen at our house when Becky finally came home. Oh well, I'd worry about that tomorrow.

She had worked on me for over two weeks to talk me into coming to this party and I had to admit that my reservations about meeting and getting along with her co-workers were groundless. I was getting along great with them although I did wonder why the women, especially those talking in groups, kept looking my way. I kept wondering if I'd left my fly open. The men there seemed to be mostly my age and in talking with them I found that we had a lot in common. Several were old car buffs and they wanted to talk about the problems I had encountered, and was still encountering, in rebuilding my 1965 Mustang. All of them seemed to be sports nuts and with our fair city having five professional sports teams (if you count soccer) there was plenty to talk about. They were a very friendly bunch and went out of their way to help me fit in. I knew that my wife Becky was going to be in a major "I told you so" mood when we got home that night and I resigned myself to it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.