My Friends Hot Moms Home Sick

by T M Trog

Copyright© 2006 by T M Trog

Erotica Sex Story: I was home sick and my best friends mom came to nurse be back to health. Wow, did she ever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Rough   .

I was home sick and my best friend told his mother. She came over to help me get better and boy did she make me feel good.

"What's wrong Jack?"

"It's my best friend Ed, Mom. He's home in bed sick. His folks are on vacation and won't be back for another week."

"How sad. He seems like such a nice young man. Would it help if I went over and helped him?"

"I don't think it would hurt anything. You don't mind do you?"

"Of course not. I'm willing to do anything for your friends."

It was my best friend that brought his mother into my house. Little did he know then what was going to take place.

"How are you feeling right now, Ed," she asked.

"A bit weak, Mrs. Sloan."

"Since I'm going to be your nurse until you are better or your folks get home I think you should call me Bonnie."

"OK, Bonnie. You know I've always liked your name. Reminds of a bunny rabbit."

"You can't be all that sick if you can make such bad jokes," she laughed.

I felt her cool hand on my forehead and it felt nice. Honestly I was sick but not really all that bad. Jack had been well taken in by my acting in my hopes his Mom would feel the need to look after me. For years I'd had the hots for her.

Bonnie Sloan was one hot momma. She had a body men drooled over with big boobs, slim waist and shapely hips. Her legs weren't bad either. In short I'd jerked off hundreds of time just thinking how she would look naked. Now she was soothing my hot brow wearing a real low cut blouse that only served to increase my fever.

"You do feel warm. Let me get a bowl of cool water."

She left and was back in only a few minutes. Dipping a cloth in the water she sponged my forehead. It really did feel good. I closed my eyes and just relaxed as she gently washed my face and neck.

"Have you been able to take a shower lately?" she asked.

"I had one day before yesterday, but haven't felt up to one lately."

Her hand touched my T-shirt covered chest.

"You've been sweating. I really should remove this T-shirt and wash your chest. If nothing else it'll make you feel better."

Nodding my head in agreement she pulled my T-shirt up and helped me sit up. Pulling it over my head she helped me to lay back down. Being half naked didn't bother me, it was just like being outside grabbing some rays.

I felt the cool cloth on my chest and felt my tiny nipples grow hard. Bonnie was washing my chest and I started feeling better.

"How's that feel, Ed?"

"Much better."

"Are you hungry?"

"A little."

"You just relax and I'll find you something to eat."

I don't know how long it was but Bonnie came back with a bowel in her hands. She sat beside me on my bed.

"I fixed you some soup, chicken noodle. You know what they say, chicken soup heals the body."

She began to spoon feed me and I was surprisingly hungrier that I'd thought. I ate almost the whole bowl before telling her I couldn't take any more. She set the bowel on the nightstand by my bed.

"You're sweating again and your fever is up. Let me use the cool water to help bring it down."

She bathed my face and chest again and it felt good. I kept my eyes closed just relaxing with how she was making me cooler.

"Ed, I'm going to give you a sponge bath," Bonnie informed me. "Don't feel shy because I know it will make you feel and sleep better."

The light sheet I'd been using slipped down and over my bare feet. All that was left between me and her were my boxers. I felt her fingers slipping inside the waist band.

"I'm going to have to take these off," she was saying.

I know I should have protested but I couldn't. My limp organ began to grow knowing that within a few seconds Mrs. Hot Sexy Sloan was going to be faced with it. My boxers shifted over my hips and thighs. Seconds later they were over my feet and lying on the floor.

"Mercy," Bonnie gasped as she saw my naked organ. "You've become much more of a man than I could have dreamed," she was saying. I heard the lust in her voice.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Sl... , Uh, Bonnie."

"Don't be sorry, Ed. You've grown up and have become a man. It's been a long time for me and I'm not quite used to seeing something this large."

My penis twitched with her words of wonder. Her face was close enough I could feel her warm breath caressing my organ.

"You don't have to do anything. Just leave me the cloth and water and I'll take care of myself." I held my breath.

"Don't even think like that. I said I was going to give you a bath and that's just what I'm going to do."

Bonnie had changed the water and it was now tepid, just warm enough to ward off chilling my warm body. Since she had already done my chest she quickly began with my legs. The wet cloth in her hand was soft and felt soothing on my warm skin. Having me roll onto my belly she washed my back and legs. I noticed she seemed to take a little more time with my buttocks but I wasn't complaining.

"Now comes the delicate part," she was saying as she helped me to roll onto my back. "I'm going to wash your privates."

She parted my legs and began at my belly. I couldn't help myself as my organ thickened at her touch.

"I'm sorry, Bonnie. I can't seem to control myself."

"You have nothing to be sorry about, Ed. You're just a young man and having a woman touching you is bound to have an effect." Bonnie continued down until she touched my rapidly growing penis. "No sir, you have nothing at all to be sorry about. I haven't seen such a gorgeous hunk of manhood like yours in years. Sort of makes me wish I wasn't such an old woman. Damn, is thing ever going to stop growing?"

Bonnie had dropped the cloth and was using her naked hands to caress my nearly erect manhood. Lifting my head I looked down to see her very small hand as she tried to encircle my penis with her fingers.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.