Satin Sheets, Or: She Slept With The Writer - Cover

Satin Sheets, Or: She Slept With The Writer

by Joris K. Huysmans

Copyright© 2006 by Joris K. Huysmans

Erotica Sex Story: A ravishingly beautiful woman lies on satin sheets, her voluptuously large and curvaceous body covered save for one chubby little foot sticking out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BBW   .

A foot sticks out from the edge of the bed, chubby little pink toes with red toenails on a small puffy foot. The rest of you is covered, satin sheets curving like rolling hills over your voluptuous body, blonde frizzy curls cascading over your face. Daylight has begun to light the room, but you are still asleep; only the foot looks ready for play. Hours ago I was sucking those toes as I gave you what you wanted, what you begged for. Now they just hang out in space, being adorable. Calling me.

I sit down next to your foot and rub my hand along your sturdy thigh, the satin sheet in between. You stir, slightly, and as you do so your big round breasts roll around under the sheets. I can't quite make out their shape but the sight of them jiggling about under there is tantalizing. My cock begins to rise and as it does the head brushes against the bottom of your foot. Eyes still closed, you smile when you realize what's touching you. You wriggle your large curvy bottom against the bed, scooting down to where your foot can get a better feel, and begin massaging my crotch with the ball of your foot.

I continue rubbing my hand against your thigh and follow the line of it up to your hip, feeling the broad hips, then the scratchy triangle of fur under the satin. My cock is erect now and your foot is pressing it against my stomach, rubbing the glans. It's a little too rough-- your foot hasn't done this often, I imagine-- so I pull the sheet back a little to reveal your other foot and, in the process, one of your big round breasts. I move my leg onto the bed and position my cock between your feet. You smile even more broadly and begin to rub my cock between two gorgeously chubby feet, toes extended, the line of each calf rounded and muscular at the same time, like a dancer on point (Alexandra Beller more than Margot Fonteyn, admittedly).

I savor the feeling of your soft, supple feet massaging my stiff cock for a few moments, looking at your beauty as you lay there, eyes closed but between sleep and wakefulness. The multitudes of curls, going this way and that on the pillow. The cherubic face, round cheeked and full-lipped, the little mischievous smile, the baby fat under your chin which I nuzzled while I was thrusting into you so that I could enjoy your scent. The sweet-sweaty smell you gave off as you worked up that sweat riding me thrust for thrust. And then the one breast that peeks out to look at me, full and voluptuous, sliding off to one side, making a little chubby triangle of flesh between arm and chest, a soft spot along the side of your ribcage, good for stroking as I had you face down and licked at you from behind.

I would love to come on your chubby little toes, the mental image of them sticking out of the bed with stripes of white cum is quite entrancing, but I have other things in mind and so I slide up the bed now, kissing your soft neck, the upper part of your chest. I slide the sheet down over the other breast and see them both now, round and ripe, sliding off their perches with their weight. I nuzzle the place in between and rub them against my face, so large and heavy, so soft. They are enough to almost cover my face with, exquisitely big, yet delicate, ending in a small pink-red point which I lick and suck at. You wriggle appreciatively against the bed.

I keep moving down. Now to your belly, soft and smooth, I rub my face against its velvety expanse. It was one of the things that attracted me first to you, in the marketing meeting to discuss promotional tie-ins for "The Sapphic Pirate Miranda"-- my lesbian pirate story that had become a nationwide sensation. You were showing me concept sketches for Happy Meal toys, but all I could see was you, exactly the sort of voluptuously luscious woman who my stories were about. When I suggested that we meet for dinner, you knew that here, at last, was a man who truly appreciated the beauty and sexiness of a full-sized woman such as yourself. Dinner was short, the ride back to my hotel excruciatingly long, the time after that... unforgettable.

Now I am between your legs. I spread them apart, I feel heat coming from your moist pussy. The lips are still inflamed from the pounding I gave them, I can tell as I lick the outer edges gently, opening them up with my tongue. Your juices are thick, still mingled with my own. It doesn't bother me, it excites me, and I dive in further, feeling you spread apart as I run my tongue up the hot, slippery labia...

... but it's too much for you, you're tender after last night and you push my head away regretfully. Your wetness (ours, now that I think of it) still on my face, I move up next to you as you turn on your side and we kiss, less hungrily than last night, but savoring the taste of each other on our faces. I run my hand along your hip, enjoying your mountainous curves as they slope from the broadness of your hips and the roundness of your bottom to the strong, sturdy thighs at one end, the soft ticklish tummy at the other. I rub the top of my hand along your round tummy and you take my cock in your hand, rubbing the head of it gently against the soft cushiony flesh. I move up and now you're jacking me off while rubbing the head against your velvet-soft tummy; I give in, transported by the sensation, my cock-head slipping around in a little spot of its own lube on your stomach.

I press against your belly harder and you cup my balls as I rub them against your soft tummy too. Again, the mental image of shooting all over your tummy, rubbing the goo around on your soft white flesh is intoxicating-- but again one of us has a different idea in mind. You push me back against the bed and slide down, still grasping my cock. At first your big round tits brush against my cock, and I'm thinking, if you're thinking what I'm thinking that will be really nice. But then you move all the way down and push my cock up, and I feel your tongue licking my balls, coating them, enveloping them. A moment of that and then your tongue moves down further, you push my legs back and I feel your tongue tickling my asshole, pushing against it to open it up. I moan with the sheer sensory overload of it, and within a moment I have to stop you, now it's my turn to be simply too worn out after last night's ecstasy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.