Houston #3 - Cover

Houston #3

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 8: John's Turn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: John's Turn - John and Argie discuss their apparent conflicts and decide that they love one another, but since John is incorrigible with regard to having sex with many women, Argie, too can have her own affairs. But they will tell one another about them. Argie becomes a sex surragate and John goes to see Felicia whom he met at Sex Addicts Annonymous. She has a friend waiting for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

A round of polite applause rang out, filling the bedroom and strangely enough, caused Argie to blush. A stranger to Argie approached the bed upon which she and the black Adonis lay. It was the "Voice" who turned out to be a handsome man in his mid-forties, and he took Argie's hand in his and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the newest member of The Club! Wasn't she just grand?"

A roar of approval went up from the onlookers, and Argie's heart filled with pride. She looked frantically about for her husband, and found him standing behind a woman who appeared to be about thirty, wearing a skimpy black cocktail dress. Instinctively, she knew the woman had designs on him. Jealousy flared up for a moment, and then died. She had after all, sucked ten different cocks. John had as yet done nothing. And this was their initiation. 'Would he be going down on as many women?' she wondered.

"And now, Ladies and Gentlemen, would you all please join me in the Green Room for the second of this evening's initiations? Mr. John Franck, will you please follow me?"

"Argie," Adonis said, taking her arm, "let's see how good a man you're married to."

"He's good, Adonis," she replied. "He's probably too good for his own good." Then she laughed and hopped off the bed to stand next to him, her breasts jouncing in the process.

"My, I knew you were big, but I didn't realize just how big," she said teasingly as she stood next to him.

Adonis made his cock jump, and she recoiled in surprise, and then began laughing. "I hoped you were quick to recover," she said, taking his ebony member in hand.

"No, don't start," he said. "Not until your husband is finished. Then we'll have the evening to ourselves... or I should say to whomever."

"Are you saying you'll be sharing me with someone else?" she asked impishly.

"It's the house rules, my dear. We share and share and share and share. Until dawn's early light."

"I like these rules, Adonis, I really do. So, let's see how my Johnny boy does."


John and Argie were ceremoniously escorted from the bedroom to an interior room of great size. There was a dimly-lit mahogany bar on the far side of the room. It stretched perhaps thirty feet in length, yet left plenty of room on either side.

John glanced around. He was more nervous now than earlier. This was because it was now his turn to perform and he wanted desperately to do well.

People sauntered up to the bar, but he noticed there was no bartender present. He made a quick mental count and found six men and seven women in various states of undress standing there.

Two luscious, and very young blondes, one completely naked, the other wearing only a skimpy thong, approached him, but halted several feet away from him.

He sensed Argie being steered away from him by her lover, Adonis.

'It's coming, ' he told himself.

A middle-aged man, wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist, stood a few feet behind the two blondes. He gave the one to John's right a pat on the rear, and after she turned and smiled at him, let his towel fall to the floor as he turned and went directly to the bar, his semi-erection bobbing merrily in front of him.

Perhaps a minute passed with nothing further happening. Then John swallowed, as a long, lean, sultry looking brunette with a deep bronze richness to her skin placed herself alongside the two young blondes. She was completely naked, and stood there, feet apart, lightly rubbing her pussy as she looked casually around the room, but not at him.

He realized then that none of them had even glanced his way. He swallowed again, and then coughed nervously.

Three more men and three more women, two of each exquisitely gorgeous, and one of each, soft and flabby, joined the others at the bar. They were all smiling at him, or so it seemed. He nodded politely at them, and they nodded back.

To John, it seemed there were many more people in this room. He was certain that several of the men Argie had blown earlier had not appeared as yet, Then too, the blonde hairedwoman in the black cocktail dress who had dry-humped him earlier was no where to be seen. He knew that he would recognize her nude, or dressed. She had made a definite impression on him.

A man wearing white jockeys escorted an auburn haired female of indeterminate age, wearing a loose shift, to join the three women standing in front of him, and then left her to stand at the bar with the others.

Seconds later, another woman, with light brown hair, strode into the room and stood alongside the woman in the loose shift. All she wore was a matching set of powder blue bra and panties.

Dr. Coughlin walked past him, and from the side of his mouth whispered, "Make us proud of you, John." He too sauntered over to the bar, and stood next to Adonis and Argie.

The woman in the skimpy black cocktail dress strolled slowly across the room and joined the women standing in front of him. She gave the woman wearing bra and panties a peck on the cheek, and whispered something in her ear, making her laugh.

Then she began a slow strip tease. Reaching behind her, she unbuttoned her dress down the back. She made a slow pirouette, and he saw that half her ass was clearly visible.

John had to laugh, not at her, but at himself. Here was a woman standing next to several others who were stark naked, and he couldn't take his eyes off of her, and she was almost fully clothed.

'I gotta give her points as a temptress, ' he thought, his eyes raking up and down her body.

The top of the black dress fell to her waist when she shrugged her left shoulder from under the thin strap. Her pert breasts were perfect in their symmetry; her nipples like the ripest of strawberries.

John licked his lips.

The black dress lay coiled at her feet after she gave a seductive shimmy with her hips, and she stood there smiling at him. Except for the black garter belt that held up her thigh-high stockings, she was nude.

John looked at her and caught a fleeting glimpse of what had to be her excited state, glistening in the thin strip of pubic hair surrounding her pussy. The woman obviously had a flair for the dramatic as she bent slightly and sucked one red tip at a time into her mouth, sucking each into a rock-hard erection before expelling it with a soft pop.

The other women alongside her were either smirking, or tittering at her antics. He knew that they had seen her do this before.

John tore his eyes from her to glance at the bar. He thought that most of the men that had tendered their cocks to his wife were now with the others.

'How many more women are there?' he asked himself.

As if in answer to his question, seven women left the bar and slowly found places in the line before him. Actually the line was now more of a crescent than anything else. He counted them. Thirteen women stood there in various stages of undress.

'Thirteen, that must be it, ' he told himself and spread his feet just a little further apart as if to brace himself for an attack.

The Voice rang out suddenly and silence prevailed.

Ladies of the line, please remove any impediment that might preclude Mr. Franck's getting to your... ah... charms, will you?"

Those women quickly and efficiently removed their outer and under garments. One of the men in jockey shorts went around collecting the clothing, leaving it all in a pile in the corner of the room.

Thirteen attractive women stood waiting.

Dr. Coughlin and Adonis each brought a small, but comfortable arm chair out, placing one behind one of the two blondes, and the other behind the woman with light brown hair. John recalled that she had worn a loose fitting shift earlier. He noted that her pussy was completely shaven.

Another man brought forth a large pillow and laid it at John's feet. John saw that it was the same pillow that Argie had used with her men.

He looked up and fixed on the voice. "Shall I..." he began.

"Ladies, are you ready for Mr. Franck?"

"We are," they said in unison.

"Please kneel, Mr. Franck. Those ladies presently standing will approach you in turn. As with Mrs. Franck, a certain time limit will be granted you with each of them. The object is to make one of these lovely ladies climaxes. The climax will not be faked. They have all sworn a holy oath to that effect. Mr. Franck, do you have any questions?"

"Um, the chairs?"

"Yes, the chairs. The two chairs are there primarily to afford you some relief in performing cunnilingus this evening. One spending too long on ones knee's tends to cramp, and that would not do, would it?"

"When approaching the chairs, you may select any position you desire to have oral sex with its occupant. Is that understood?"

"Yes... yes it is."

"As with Mrs. Franck, when the allotted time with your partner is up, I will call 'Time.' Is that clear?"

"I stop and move on... or my next partner will come to me, yes," John answered dully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.