Houston #3
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John and Argie discuss their apparent conflicts and decide that they love one another, but since John is incorrigible with regard to having sex with many women, Argie, too can have her own affairs. But they will tell one another about them. Argie becomes a sex surragate and John goes to see Felicia whom he met at Sex Addicts Annonymous. She has a friend waiting for him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Argie's Unusual Patient & John's Peculiar Conquest — Pt 1

A week later, at Dr. Coughlin's, Argie has quit her boring real estate broker job to start albeit slowly, working as a therapist under the tutoring of not only Dr. Coughlin, but his strikingly beautiful assistant, Vanna Bright.

"You're doing very well, from what I've seen," Vanna told an ebullient Argie Franck.

Argie had just finished counseling a young man with erection problems, but hadn't had sex with him yet.

"I just wish that I could be of more help to him, ' she said.

"It takes time and familiarity, Argie. Please keep that foremost in mind when dealing with patients.

"Time, of course," Argie repeated, trying to memorize Vanna's advice as she had so many other tidbits and pieces of information since starting at Dr. Coughlin's.

"I'd also like you to talk with a former therapist, who is also married. She... I'm sorry, her name is Nadine, but we all call her Naddie," Vanna shrugged, and then wiped a stand of dark hair from where it hung just over her eye.

"She can help you with her perspective on dealing with sexual therapy with one's spouse."

"I don't have a problem in that regard," Argie said quickly.

"I know, I know," Vanna replied. "But it is early in the game. Things happen... that I can

guarantee you."

"Like..." Argie said, hoping to elicit a response with more meaning to it.

"Talk to Naddie, dear, she'll be very helpful. Here's her number. She should be available this morning," with that said, Vanna waltzed away into Dr. Coughlin's office.

'He'll have her pants off in thirty seconds, ' Argie told herself, as she headed to a phone in a corner office that would afford her a modicum of privacy.

Naddie picked up on the third ring. Argie and she hit it off right from the start. Initially, she was too clinical in her approach to the therapy sessions, but as the conversation developed, she revealed that she loved the sexual aspects of the job even more than the clinical parts.

Of course, Argie thought she felt much the same, although she had yet to have sex with any client. Despite this, the two women quickly bonded.

When Naddie confessed that she kept her husband informed, and that he "Got off knowing I'm having sex with other guys," Argie nearly got off herself. She resolved to tell John about some of her encounters, but not all. Certainly not those with Dr. Coughlin, which she hoped would be often.

Argie was jolted from her sexual daydream when Naddie told her just how much she was making working for Dr. Coughlin.

"Did I hear you say $3000 a month?" Argie gasped.

"Yeah, right, and for only forty hours, well mostly, sometimes I work, if you want to call it work, a bit longer. But never over 50 hours in a single month."

"Wow!" Argie gasped, as visions of sugarplums danced in her head.

"Some patients, or should I say, clients are generous themselves. For instance, last week was my birthday and Jerry... oops, Mr. X., brought me some really sexy underwear. Of course, I modeled it for him, and then he fucked me. I kept the outfit on for the rest of the day, and showed them to Mickey... that's my hubby, as soon as he got home. He especially liked the gooey spot on my panties from the guy's cum. He made me tell him exactly how it got there. Then he added a gooey spot of his own."

"He doesn't get jealous?" Argie asked.

"No. In fact he loves it. It always gets him excited. Whenever I get fucked by a client I can always count on getting fucked again that night by Mickey. It's like a double-header. And, once I got laid by two different clients. So I get home and shared the news with Mickey. He's so horny he gave it to me twice in a row.

"Wow!" Argie exclaimed, "I find it hard to believe that you tell your husband everything. I've only hinted about what I'm doing to my guy."

"I understand Argie," Naddie said. "I felt the same way until Mickey found out I'd been having an affair. This was before I started working for Dr. Coughlin. In fact, Mickey caught me with a neighbor in our own bed. I thought he'd be furious. Instead, as soon as the guy ran out the door, Mickey jumped my bones. I got fucked like I've never been fucked before. He said he didn't understand it himself, but he got very turned on seeing me with another man. Now he wants to watch me with my clients, but I don't think that's a good idea."

Knowing Naddie had reached some form of agreement with her husband, Argie pushed the envelope, asking, "So how have you resolved that?"

"We haven't yet. But if the right situation comes up, we'll do it. We talked about it a couple times and we're both fine with the idea."

"That's incredible," Argie said, "I envy you."

"Your husband isn't the jealous type is he, Argie?"

"Well, yes and no. He's been seeing other women forever. He's kept it secret of course, but I found this tape... a kind of diary he started for his shrink, and found out about all of them. He didn't like it though when I went out and found myself a guy."

"How many?"

"What?"

"How many women did he have?"

"Dozens, maybe a hundred or more, I'm not sure. The parts I listened to left off when he was in college."

"Argie?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't get mad at me, but if you didn't know, were you fucking around too?"

"No. That started afterward. I let a guy pick me up, and we started seeing each other a couple, three times a week. I blew up at him one day, his name is John by the way, and confronted him. We went to see the shrink together, and he joined Sex Addicts Anonymous afterward to try making amends. "

"Sounds like he's trying," Naddie said.

"Trying my ass," Argie cried out, her voice raising an octave or two. "He told me he screwed some bitch at his first meeting. But we're talking, and trying to get through the whole mess without getting divorced. I do love him and really believe he loves me too."

"So you joined Dr. Coughlin to get even, huh?"

"Not to get even. I want to understand his so called compulsion, and that's going to take time. I wanted to get even somehow, you know, what's good for the goose... anyway, it was John's shrink put me onto being a therapist while we were discussing how I might better cope with his problem. Can you beat that?"

"No shit!"

"My exact words."

"You know, we should have lunch. Can you make it tomorrow?" Naddie asked.

"I guess... sure, why not? Where do you want to meet?"

"Do you like Farber's?"

"Mmmm, yeah, I love their chicken salad," Argie gushed.

"Farber's it is. How does noon sound?"

"its fine, I'm not working tomorrow."

Naddie laughed, "I know, I am."

Argie was laughing too as she responded. "That figures, okay, tomorrow at noon, shall I ask for Naddie?"

"Yes, I'll make a reservation in my name, and tell them to expect you.


John was as horny as he'd ever been. He wanted to take one of the kids into the backroom, but decided against it. There had been too many rumors going around about him and the underage kids. The older women were a royal pain in the ass. They all thought he was going to leave Argie for them. They were nuts if they thought that. He loved Argie and she loved him. They were going to figure a way to deal with his problem. Hadn't she become a sex therapist for that reason?"

Felicia's body came to mind, and he made his decision. He called her; found that she was home and glad to hear from him.

"I can be there in twenty minutes," he said.

"Hurry, I'm leaking with anticipation," she moaned into the phone. His erection bulged in his trousers. Covering his front with a newspaper, he made a feeble excuse to his assistant manager and left for Felicia's.


For the first time, Argie was comfortable and not fidgeting after arriving at the therapist's office. She looked at the file folder laid out on her desk and smiled. As she began reading the case history, her mind wandered back to earlier that week and how each patient passing her desk had caused her to fantasize about their cocks; and what she might do to ensure they became hard as steel were she their caseworker. She imagined them entering her, and before she knew it, her panties were soaked. She looked around, with an apprehension that everyone else knew of her predicament, then made for the ladies room and relieved herself by masturbating.

Soon after she had returned to her office, Vanna walked into Argie's office with a file folder. "I have something for you to read. If, after reading it, you want no part of it, just say so. On the other hand, if you think you can deal with this particular subject... please let me know ASAP."

Argie nodded, although not fully comprehending, and reached out for the file.

"I should tell you," Vanna added, as she carefully studied Argie, "this one is highly unusual. The doctor and I won't be put out if you feel you have to decline. But, I think taking this particular assignment will help you as much as it does the patient."

Vanna left and Argie began to read the file. The patient had apparently spent most of his life until recently, encased in an iron lung.

"Holy shit, Batman!" she thought. "What the fuck did I let myself in for?"

But as she read on, she was filled with pity for the man in question. It was evident that he was filled with psychological problems as pertained to his repulsive body -- at least that's how the psychologist phrased it in medical terminology. The patient's name was Harold, and Harold felt a potential lover would be horrified at seeing his pale, thin body with its bent spine, bent neck, washboard ribcage, and hipbones protruding like outriggers. Harold's second problem was with the cost of the surrogate's service. He had little money to spare, with almost every penny he earned from government handouts going for medical treatment and medicines.

Argie saw a scrawled notation by Dr. Coughlin, "Pro Bono," which she knew was a legal term that meant he was performing the service free of charge. Another line she managed to decipher as: "Use as a training exercise." 'Not for him, ' she thought. 'but for me; or another one of his surrogate's.'

'So that's how I got this assignment, ' Argie told herself. The fact that the doctor wanted to help Harold helped change Argie's perspective even more. Now she was determined to help him, no matter how horrifying his appearance. She was a mother, had raised three healthy children, and that experience would aid her in dealing with Harold's "problems."

Argie poured over Harold's records, read with interest as he explained his feelings about sex, his fantasies, his self-loathing, and his interest in seeing a surrogate. He was matter-of-fact in stating he knew it would never be easy for him to find a lover because of his disability.

She closed the file, sighed, reached for the phone, and dialed Harold's number.

"Hello, Harold. This is Argie."

He knew without having to ask that it was the surrogate. "R.G? You use initials?"

"No, no," Argie said laughing, "I have a rather unusual name. Its spelled A.R.G.I.E., pronounced "RG". I have an opening this morning, would that be convenient for you?"

"Well, I know the sooner the better, but I'm not alone at the moment."

"Oh, I'm sorry, that was stupid of me. I should have realized..."

No, no. I want to see you as soon as possible. Look can you call me back in, say... thirty minutes? We can talk then. "

"Certainly, I'll call back in half an hour, Harold."

When Argie called back, they fenced over where they should meet. Argie realized that with Harold's condition, he was not about to hop on a bus and come to her. So she asked him to set the parameters for their meeting.

She was embarrassed to learn that everything had been arranged to provide them with the most discreet arrangements possible under the circumstances. They would meet at the home of a trusted friend


There was another woman waiting for John at Felicia's. She wore a kimono over a slim, petite frame. She had almost no breasts; but a ravishing smile on wide, red lips, and expressive, wanton eyes, that seemed to devour him.

Felicia, wearing a matching kimono, said, "John, this is Norma. I didn't mention her on the phone. I thought that... well, two insatiable women might have kept you away."

"I doubt that," he said. "Anyway, it's nice to meet you, Norma."

"Likewise," the slim woman said, her eyes roaming his body with undisguised hunger. He realized that she too was addicted to sex, possibly even more than Felicia.

Felicia cleared her throat, as she decided how to begin. She looked at John and said, almost inanely, "I love your tan, I wish I could tan like that, but I can't," she arched her eyebrows, "Doctor's orders."

"I know," he smiled, "Besides don't you spend most of your time indoors?"

Felicia laughed. "Forgotten our adventure in the park already?"

"Not on your life. I'm sorry. It's just... well; I'm not really prepared for intelligent conversation at the moment."

"Neither are we, ' Norma said quickly, nervously." In fact, my panties are getting damp. I hate it when they cling to me. "

John's eyes widened with pleasure as the petite brunette's hands went under her kimono and deftly removed her underwear. She handed her panties to him and instinctively, John brought them to his nose.

"Feel how soggy they are," Norma said, and then with an obscene lilt, "Take another good whiff, Johnny-Boy."

He did so, slightly annoyed at her calling him Johnny-Boy; then tossed the panties at Felicia, and began unbuttoning his shirt. Both women watched intently. Felicia licked her lips in anticipation.

"You girls do one another?" he asked out of curiosity. Women when aroused will admit to many things they would normally keep hidden away.

"What?" Felicia asked, not having heard him clearly as she was focused on the bulge protruding from his crotch.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.