The Blizzard, The Beginning - Cover

The Blizzard, The Beginning

by Kimberly Parker

Copyright© 2006 by Kimberly Parker

Erotica Sex Story: A killer storm brings woman, daughter and brother-in-law together

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   .

For the past thirty years since New Orleans was sent under water by a massive hurricane, scientists have argued disasters such as that were the effects of global warming. I really don't know if that is true, but for some reason the weather has been really weird for quite a while, and now these so called experts are somewhat agreeing with each other.

Christmas day the temperature hit an all time high in Chicago when it topped out at a balmy 78 degrees and today I am freezing my ass off scraping ice from my windshield. The temperature at the moment is 18 degrees, almost 100 degrees lower than it was just three weeks ago. Why I didn't go with my sister Megan to visit our mother in Houston is beyond me, they expect 90 plus today.

I started up the car and rushed back into the house to warm up a few minutes before I began the ten-mile ride to the office when my cell phone started to ring. A quick glance at the caller I.D. revealed it was my truck-driving husband who was in Minnesota making a delivery.

"Hi Rick. Are you on your way back?"

"Hi Sarah. No, not really. I mean I did leave a few hours ago, but had to stop at rest area. There is one hell of storm here, and the highways are all closed. I can't see six feet in front of the rig, and it is colder than hell right now. According to the news, it's pretty bad all over, and it looks like it may be heading your way."

"Yeah, I know. Right now it is only 18 and just an hour ago it was about thirty, and the wind is pretty strong right now."

"Well you be careful, and I'll call you later at the office and let you know what is going on, and when I should be back. Be good."

I was just pulling into the parking lot at the office and glanced at the temperature gauge on the dash, and it was now down to three degrees below zero and the winds were gusting even higher.

When I reached to tenth floor and walked into my office, I quickly noticed that there were quite a few employees not in yet, and a check of my voice mail indicated most were not going to fight the weather, and were taking the day off.

By ten o'clock the winds were howling and the lights were flickering, and I knew that was not good. Since only five people showed up for work, I contemplated on letting them leave before it got even worse. That decision was made for me when the entire office went black when the power went off, and without power, no heating system and soon it would be like a freezer in the office.

As our office, and employees of the other offices on our floor made our way down the stairwell, I couldn't help from smile when someone mentioned they were glad we were going down, and not up. I loved going down.

I stood in the lobby of the office building and stared at the scene before me. The snow was building up around the cars in the parking lot and the winds continued to increase in intensity. Struggling to keep my balance as I made my way to my car, I could feel the sting of the frigid blistering cold wind tearing through my clothes.

It took a bit to get the car started and I sat there shivering letting it warm a bit before I attempted to make my way back home. Every radio station I turned to was talking about the storm that was hammering the Chicago area, a storm that was predicted to get even worse over the next two days. The temperature being reported, and a glance at the dashboard confirmed it, had now dropped to twenty-seven below zero and was expected to plummet even farther, and wind chills were now close to eighty below.

I had just made my way to the exit of the parking lot when my daughter Jessica called my cell phone. She sounded hysterical as she tried to explain her situation.

"Mom, it's crazy here. The power is out, the place is like a walk in freezer and I can't get my car out of the parking garage. The damn security gate is down, and without power they can't get it to open. Can you come and get me?"

I assured her everything would be all right, and as I made my way to her place of work I couldn't help but wonder just how bad things were going to be before the storm passed.

It was just about four miles to her place of work, but with the winds and near zero visibility it took over forty minutes before I arrived, and by then the temperature had reached thirty-nine below.

Navigating my way towards home was a chore in itself, with cars stranded just about everywhere and the blowing snow made it very difficult to see past the front of the car. Suddenly as heavy gust of wind hit the car and I over compensated and the front wheel went over the curb and the car slid off the road. The more I tried to get out of the ditch, the farther down the car slid down until I knew we were in deep shit.

I flipped open my cell phone to call 911, but kept getting the "all circuits busy" recording. The motor was now starting to sputter, and I knew it wasn't going to keep running much longer and the little heat Jessica and I were getting from the heater would be gone. It was now officially time to panic.

Over and over I tried to get through to a 911 center when it dawned on me. I had the push to talk feature, as did Mike, Megan's husband. I quickly punched in his number.

"Mike, are you there? Mike, please answer, it's Sarah."

Suddenly the motor quit running, and instantly the inside of the car became cold, very cold. I tried Mike again and was about to give up hope when my phone chirped.

"Yo Sarah, what's up?"

I quickly told him of our situation and he told us to huddle together, and would be there as soon as he could. Of course I wasn't sure if that was possible, but I was hopping for the best.

Although it was only fifteen minutes that passed, it felt like hours when I heard a car horn. It was Mike.

Jessica and I quickly jumped into the thirty year old Hummer that Mike had been working on, and I swore right then I would never again make fun of the dented and rusted piece of crap he hung on to.

By the time we arrived at my sister's house, the temperature had now dropped to almost fifty below and the wind felt like a knife against my face and the short walk from the driveway to the backdoor felt like miles.

Once inside, the three of us moved up close to the fireplace absorbing the warmth of the burning oak logs. When the light began to flicker, Mike knew it was possible that the power would fail, and began to get pots from the cabinet and started filling them with water.

"Come on Sarah, you too Jessica, help me fill these up while I fill the bathtub and the laundry sink. If we lose power the well won't work, but at least we'll have plenty of water."

After we filled everything we could, Mike went outside and brought in more firewood for the fireplace. As expected the power did go out but at least we had the fireplace to help keep us somewhat warm.

It took quite awhile before the three of us had the large stack of logs into the house, and Mike now was unraveling a large roll of thick plastic that he cut and taped over the doorway to keep the heat in the family room.

By the time the sun had set, the winds died down but the temperature dropped another few degrees and even sitting close to the fireplace it was still pretty cold.

Mike had a battery operated radio, and reports of finding people frozen dead in their cars and homes filled the newscast. The forecast called for very severe blizzard conditions for another seventy-two hours, and I was beginning to have my doubts if we would get though this.

Each of us pulled a chair up close to the fireplace and bundled up with several blankets trying to stay as warm as possible when Jessica had an idea.

"You know, if we all get under the same blankets and huddle close our own body heat will keep us warmer."

Mike quickly got up and opened one side of the taped plastic and headed to another part of the house. "Be right back. I think Jessica is right."

A few minutes later Mike came back dragging the large king size mattress that he and my sister had on their bed and placed it in front of the fireplace.

"Now, we can get under the blankets and try to get some sleep. I know it may sound dumb, but if we undress and snuggle up we'll be warmer."

I really wasn't sure that was going to work, but to my amazement it did. Within ten minutes or so out own body heat was doing the trick, or at least it was for me being in the middle.

Jessica was facing the fireplace with me pressed against her, while Mike pressed against me. After a few minutes of silence, Mike whispered.

"Damn Sarah, finally got you in bed."

I gave him a little jab with my elbow, and grabbed his hand that had found it's way under my blouse and onto my stomach. "Michael, stop that."

I have heard it said that people do strange thing while under times of duress, and I guess the situation we were in was one of those times. For some reason, I began to think of the conversation I had with Megan about the size of our husbands' dicks, and she claimed that Mike was a big man in that department. Why did I suddenly think of that? I had no idea, except that maybe because it was pressed up against me, I wasn't sure.

There have been plenty of times that he and I would flirt with each other, and he had on several occasions said he wanted to take me to bed. With Rick out of town so often there were plenty of times I had been horny and tempted, but being married wasn't why I never accepted his offer, it was because he was married to my sister and I couldn't do that to her, although I found I was very sexually attracted to him at times.

After a few moments I released the grip I had on his hand and gave it a few gently squeezes and ran my thumb in circles over the top of his hand, which in return his fingers gently massaged my stomach.

As the winds continued to howl through the windows, I had the frightening thought that it was possible that we wouldn't survive and we would be found huddled together, frozen like meat in a freezer. Shivers ran through me, not because of the cold, but the horrible thoughts that crept through my mind, and I felt Mike pull me a bit closer to him.

Having him hold me like that was reassuring, and I placed me hand on his leg that was now covering mine and ran my fingers in circles over his bare skin. He continued to slowly move is fingers in circles over my stomach while inching ever so slightly upwards.

His fingers were now at the very edge of my breast, and I began to move my hand towards his inner thigh. When his thumb and finger pulled gently on one of my nipples I let out a little moan and slid my hand between us and caressed his flaccid cock. As his cock hardened, I slid the waistband of his jockeys down under his nuts and wrapped my hand around his cock as stroked it slowly until his was rock hard, which revealed that Megan wasn't telling stories about the size.

I knew it was insane to continue, but when Mike pushed my panties down and nudged his beautiful cock over my dripping slit I pushed back against him, guiding his cock into my eager pussy. He manipulated my clit expertly as he pushed deep inside, and the thought of getting fucked by my brother-in-law while my daughter was lying next to me drove me over the edge into orgasm.

Although I really wanted him to fill my pussy with his nut cream, I didn't want to have my cunt oozing all night and thought it better if I finished him with my mouth. I moved around under the blankets and had just begun to take his luscious cock deep into my mouth when a limb from a tree crashed into the house.

Jessica was awakened by the noise and quickly sat up and turned towards Mike and I.

"Mother, what the hell are you two doing?"

All three of us were stunned silent, while Jessica stared over at us for a few seconds before speaking again.

"Holy shit uncle Mike, you got a big ass cock there."

I didn't know what to say, I mean what could I say. My daughter just caught me sucking her uncle's cock, so I just knelt there speechless as Jessica stared at Mike's cock a minute before she continued.

"You know mother, I have always thought you two had something going when daddy was on the road, and this proves it. I know having sex heats ya up and everything, but we were supposed to only be huddled up to keep warm through the night, but no, you two think of only yourselves while I am over on the edge of this mattress shivering, or didn't that occur to you?"

I wanted to explain that we had never done anything in the past, and this was something that just happened, but Jessica wouldn't let me say a word.

"Listen, I know if this storm continues for a few more days and we run out of firewood, we'll be found frozen, but you should have thought of me too. Why should I have to freeze while you two get each other all warm and fuzzy? So, either put a lid on it, or let me join you. I like sex too ya know, especially if it gonna warm things up."

I was shocked at what my daughter had just said and stared at her for a moment or two trying to gain my composure.

"Young lady, just what do you know about sex, and don't you realize this is YOUR uncle lying here, how could you suggest such a thing?"

"Mother, I am almost eighteen and DO have boyfriend, so I know how heated sex can be. Yeah he is my uncle, but he is also YOUR sister's husband, and that doesn't seem to matter. Besides, if it helps us keep warm, I don't have a problem with it."

Jessica climbed off of the mattress and grabbed another half dozen or so logs and put them in the fireplace, and as the wood began to burn the flames quickly illuminated the room. She then knelt next to Mike and took his semi hard cock into her hand and stoked it slowly for a moment before leaning over.

"My turn."

I was shocked at the scene in front of me, not that she was sucking her uncle's cock it was the fact that she took almost the entire length into her mouth without gagging. It was obvious that she had done this before and was quite good at it, and that what was so shocking to me.

The sight of seeing my little girl with a huge cock stuffed in her mouth, especially since it was her uncle, should have appalled me, but it had just the opposite effect, I was totally turned on by it.

Jessica continued to slowly suck Mike's cock for a few minutes before letting it fall from her gripping lips. She sat back and slipped her panties down her legs and tossed them to the side and leaned back down to take his cock back into her mouth. This time however, she brought a leg over Mike's chest and eased her hairless pussy towards his mouth.

"Eat me uncle Mike, suck my pussy. Make me cum."

A few minutes passed before Jessica began to grind her hips down against Mike's darting tongue as soft whimpers of pleasure escaped her stuffed mouth. Jessica started gyrating her hips faster and pulled her mouth off of Mike's rigid cock and cried out her orgasm.

"I'm cumming, I cumming. Oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming eat me, eat me, I'm cumming."

By the time that Jessica had cooled down a bit, I was franticly massaging my erect clit trying to get off and desperately wanted Mike's huge cock stuffed up my cunt, but he had other ideas at the moment.

When Jessica rolled off of Mike, he quickly moved between her parted legs and guided his cock to her dripping pussy. Jessica groaned as he slid the entire length inside her quivering cunt and began to piston his cock into her.

Mike stated pounding into her faster as he pushed her legs up against her heaving chest and Jessica screamed loudly.

"Oh fuck me uncle Mike, fuck me with your big cock. Oh yeah uncle Mike fuck me hard, harder uncle Mike, fuck me. Cum in my cunt uncle Mike, fuck me."

After flooding Jessica's cunt with his nut cream Mike rolled off of her and both were breathing like they had just ran a marathon, lying motionless for a few moments trying to catch their breath.

I quickly moved over and lowered my mouth to Mike's still throbbing cock and savored the taste of the small amount of cum oozing from his cock, and the sweet taste of my daughter cunt juices.

With Mike now fully erect again, I mounted and rode him like bunking bronco that brought on my own orgasm. I leaned down and pressed my lips to his and explored his mouth with my eager tongue as he gripped my ass and punched his cock deep in my cunt.

When his rhythm picked up I knew he was getting close to cumming and I desperately wanted him to fill me, but I wanted to tastes him.

"In my mouth Mike, I want you to cum in my mouth."

I rolled onto my back and Mike straddled my chest and pushed his cock to my lips. I eagerly sucked the head of his cock while I rolled one of his large nuts between my thumb and finger that trigged his explosion. His cock throbbed and began spurting a massive stream of hot thick cum over my tongue and into my throat. I continued to suck and milk his cock until it finally softened before I let it fall from my mouth.

The three of us, now totally spent, snuggled back up under the covers in each other's arms and drifted off to sleep.

It was just a little past 10:00 in the morning when I awoke to the sound of Jessica putting more logs into the fireplace, and the aroma of maple flavored bacon being cooked. Jessica looked over at me and smiled.

"Morning mom. It's about time you woke up."

Jessica moved into the kitchen and I could hear her and Mike laughing as I quickly slipped into the ski outfit that Mike had given me yesterday and followed the inviting smell of the bacon frying. I figured that the power had been restored sometime during the night since the stove was now working, but I quickly learned that was not the case.

"When did the power come back on?"

Mike turned and shook his head as he smiled.

"Sorry Sarah, no power yet. I had an idea and it worked. I by-passed the electric solenoid on the stove, and used a match to light it. We can't take showers, but you can warm up some water and at least wash up. Plus we can flush the toilet by melting snow and not worry about wasting the water we stored up. How do you like your eggs?"

I went to the bathroom with a couple of pans of hot water and washed up the best I could, brushed my teeth before joining Jessica and Mike at the kitchen table. I sat there eating slowly listening to Mike and Jessica talking as if everything was fine, but I knew it wasn't and we had to face it. I grabbed my purse and fumbled though it and took out the half empty pack of cigarettes and quickly lit one, something that I was trying to stop, but right now I needed it. I inhaled deeply to try and calm my nerves a bit before I spoke.

"So, how do we deal with this?"

Mike took a sip of the bitterly strong coffee and shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, there is still plenty of firewood, and the worst of the storm seems to have passed and the temperature has risen a bit, not much, but that is a good sign. Hopefully the power will be back on, and things will be back to normal."

I couldn't believe how nonchalant he was about the whole situation.

"NORMAL, how the hell can things be normal again after what happened last night. Damn Mike, you act like it was nothing, and you Jessica I can't believe how you acted. You both sit here feeding your faces like this happens all the time."

I stared at Mike and saw a strange look on his face as he turned to Jessica and then back to me.

"Sarah, just what the hell are you talking about?"

I was so upset at his casual behavior I just about lost it and sternly stared at Mike and my daughter.

"I am talking about what we did last night in bed, that's what. I can't believe I fell for that crap of getting undressed under to covers to keep warm."

"Mother, what's the big deal? It kept us warm all night, so what are you so uptight about, besides if the power is still off, we'll have to do it again to keep warm all night. So chill out and relax."

"Don't tell me to relax, and just what do you mean, do it again? How many times have you two been in bed, and you Mike, how could you? Trying to get in my pants is one thing, but fucking your niece is another."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.