Dream Scape - Cover

Dream Scape

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ben gets a special gift. You need to read the story to find out what it is.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction  

I had just got up the next day and was making coffee when someone was beating on my door. It was Pete. I let him in and asked what he was doing over so early? He told me he needed to talk to me. He told me that I would never believe what happened.

"Okay, Pete, what happened?" I asked.

"I had a dream last night and you were in it," he said.

"So, what's the big deal that you had a dream, and why the hell are you dreaming of me?" I laughed.

"It's not like that, Ben. I never had a dream like this before. I just had to tell someone. It was about you, me, that woman Mary we saw yesterday and Marco the Mayor," replied Pete.

This was going to be good. I was ready to listen to Pete's version. He had no idea I was behind it and never would. "Okay, Pete, let's hear this dream."

Pete told it pretty much like it was. He did give himself more credit for being in charge and more macho than he was. He carried on about how Mary begged him for more. When he told me about having Marco suck me off, I kind of cringed. He told me he was sorry but that's what he dreamt. He couldn't get over how real it felt. I laughed when he told me he would like to have her again.

"Pete, it's a fucking dream. Have her anytime you want. Hell, you can fuck anyone in your dreams," I said.

We agreed to go out for lunch later. We would eat out every few days. I remember the last thing he said before he left. "Ben, I sure wish she could have had that dream too."

I smiled to myself and said, "She did my friend, she did."

Later in the day we headed over to the restaurant. I picked this one in particular because I knew the City Council met there at lunch time and discussed business. I figured the Mayor might show up and his wife, Mary, was always around for the limelight.

We were almost done eating when Mary and a couple of her friends came through the door. Pete accidentally dropped his fork when he saw her. Not far behind were the Council members and the Mayor. They went into a side private room which was set up for them. The wives sat out in the main part of the restaurant. My buddy Pete was lost for words. He kind of made me laugh.

"Pete, she doesn't know about your dream. Take it easy."

It wasn't two minutes later when Mary approached our table.

"Pete Patterson, it's been so long since we have seen each other. It's so nice to see you again."

I knew Pete was confused but I figured that Mary must be thinking about the dream. Of course Pete wouldn't have known that.

"Hi, Mary. It's so nice to see you again. It's been awhile since we've talked. You're still one of the nicest girls I've ever met," replied Pete.

I thought, 'What a crock of shit. Just yesterday he called her every name in the book. One dream does a mind change.'

Pete introduced me and Mary greeted me with a, "Nice to meet you," and a smile.

I should have said, "Nice to meet you too, Mary, and you are a good fuck," but I knew better. Pete still had strong feelings for her, even though she was the Mayor's wife.

They talked small talk and then Mary excused herself and went back to her table, all the time smiling at Pete.

"What brought that on, Pete? I thought she hated you?"

Pete replied, "I don't know, Ben, but I know you can tell I still kind of like her, especially after my dream."

I want to skip ahead and tell you this. Pete and Mary have been seeing each other on the side, since the dream. Apparently, the mayor prefers young men. Mary doesn't love him and eventually she and Pete got together.

Life went on day by day and Abby was my main source of entertainment. I had to get back and see her one day. Could you fall in love with a person if you dreamt about them often enough, I wondered?

The following week I went to my son's place. I had promised to take Kitten to the zoo. When I got there Caroline answered the door. "Hi, Dad. How have you been?

"Staying out of trouble, I hope. I'm trying hard. Is Kitten ready to go to the zoo?" I asked.

"That's all she talked about. 'Grandpa's coming to take me to the zoo.' I'll be glad when you two finally get going. She's been driving me crazy," Caroline smiled.

"Grandpa, Grandpa, you're here." Kitten was all smiles as she came into the room.

I was going to be there a couple of days and took Kitten to the zoo. We had a great time. I loved visiting with the family. The next afternoon Ron had to work. Kitten, Caroline and I went out on the patio to relax. I was reading the paper and Kitten had just put lotion on Caroline who was sunning herself as she usually did in the afternoon. It was kind of her time of the day to relax. Kitten was getting bored and asked to go a couple of houses down to visit one of her friends. Caroline told her when to be home and away she went to her friends house. I was relaxed and still reading the paper. Caroline must have dozed off.

I was watching her, looking at her body. I was fully awake and figured I would day dream as I watched Caroline. I was thinking how nice it would be to be rubbing lotion on her without the bathing suit top on. Then I pictured pulling her bottoms off. I wasn't worried because I was fully awake and she was dozing. I was rubbing her muff and inserted two fingers. She was pumping against them. Since I was awake I thought I would do my worst thought. I was thinking of me without my briefs on and inserting my cock head into her when all of a sudden I looked over at Caroline as she woke up and said "Daddy, no, you fucked me."

I was at a total loss. I wasn't sleeping, I was awake. Caroline looked at me from across the patio.

"Dad, you promised. Why did you do it?" She was almost crying.

"Caroline, I'm so sorry. I was awake, I'll admit to thinking about it, but I was awake. God, it must work on all my dreams as long as the person I'm thinking about is sleeping. I don't know what to say. I was awake, dammit."

"Okay, Dad, we'll live though it. Now you know more about your gift. Dad, we'll get over it. I felt you rubbing me and could have stopped you earlier. I'm partly to blame. I guess I was too far gone to stop you; I'm sorry too, Dad. Just learn to control it. Find a girlfriend and have some real sex instead of dreaming about me." She gave me a hug to let me know everything was alright.

I did my best to control my dreams after that. That night after Ron and Kitten went to bed, Caroline came up to me to ask me a favor.

"Dad, this gift of yours. Have you tried to use it for something other than sex?"

"No, I don't think so. What do you have in mind?"

"Carla is having problems in math. She's been getting all C's. I know she can do better but her attention span seems limited. Since we know that your awake dreams work too, could you think about Carla and read her math at the same time. Maybe it will implant the dream somehow into her subconscious mind."

"I could give it a try. I think I could handle fourth grade math. Hand me that math book and let's try."

I read all her latest assignments and work books. I spend two hours going over all the math questions. It was enough for me as I headed to bed. The next day Kitten came running in the house. "Mommy, mommy, guess what? I got an A on the math test. I got every answer right."

Caroline told her how proud she was of her and smiled over at me. I actually had a tear in my eye. It felt good. I knew I was back on Caroline's good side and at the same time helped Kitten. The next night we did the same thing with spelling words. Before going to bed she misspelled most of them. She was really down in the dumps knowing she had a spelling test the next day. After my dream tutoring, she woke up in the morning and spelled them all correctly. Of course she came home smiling, with an A+ sticker on her blouse.

I had to leave for home. I said goodbye to my son and hugged little Kitten. I told her to study harder, she could do it. She just needed to apply herself. Caroline kissed me on the cheek the same as always. "Thanks for everything, Dad, and I do mean everything."

I knew what she meant. The sex was good and felt good. She didn't feel it to be proper was all. She was right, but look what came from it; I discovered a new way to help my granddaughter.

In the days that followed everything was back to normal. I dreamed about a few of the walkers but it was becoming pretty much the same thing over and over. Just a different face on the body. So I pretty much went with grudge fucks. The wives of men who didn't care for me. I always thought about Abby at least three times a week. Damn, I was falling in love with a dream girl.

I received a phone call from the hospital. I was asked to come the next day to the clinic. I asked what it was about since it was almost six months since the accident. I was told they would talk to me when I got there.

I showed up on time at the clinic. The receptionist asked if she could help me. I told her who I was and who my doctor was. "Oh, he's on vacation, Nurse Abby set up this appointment. Please come with me."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.