Dream Scape - Cover

Dream Scape

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ben gets a special gift. You need to read the story to find out what it is.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Fiction   Science Fiction  

Wow, I guess I do have a special power of some kind. I started working with it trying to figuring out exactly what I was capable of doing. I didn't let anyone know about it. I just used it. It made me think back about Abby. No wonder she was so interested in my dream. I must have transferred it to her some way. Oh, hell, I dreamt of her again the other day. I wonder if she had that dream too?

To began with, I decided to dream about some of the gals that walked, jogged, and rode their bikes past my house. I found out that if I would think about them before going to sleep, I would dream about them. Just like any dream, I had total control of what I thought. It was funny watching their reactions the next time I saw them after having my way with them in my dream. I'll tell you about a few of the instances. Remember, I had the dream, I controlled the situation and in the morning they remembered the dream just the way I did it. Also, they had no idea that I caused it, and had the same dream. That is why its so cool. Kind of having your cake and eating it too.

Let me began with bubble butt Linda. She was a petite little gal around twenty-five years old. She was one of my smarter students when I taught school. She walks most every evening. Sometimes with a girlfriend and at other times with her husband Erick. She always wore tight short shorts and her little bubble butt was enough to give me a hard-on, watching her walk by every night. She always waved and smiled at me. Her husband, Erick, didn't like me. I gave him an F on a paper and he couldn't play sports for six weeks till he got his grades up.

What an ass Linda has! I couldn't wait to get a piece of it that night. As always, I thought about her and went to sleep. In my dream I had entered her bedroom. She was lying there in bed with Erick. I gently woke her up.

"Mr. Brown, what are you doing here in my bedroom? My God, if Erick wakes up he'll kill you."

"Don't worry, Linda. This is only a dream. Erick won't wake up. I am here to have sex with you. I won't hurt you - just fuck you. You'll go along with me because it's my dream. Now, take off your nightgown and let me see that beautiful little butt."

"Oh, God, Mr. Brown, this is so bad," she said as she removed her nightgown.

"Do you want me to kiss your pussy, or just fuck you, Linda?"

"Hell, it's a dream. Give me the works." I sucked on her tits, until I felt her pussy getting wet and then put my face in her vagina and tasted her juices. She began bucking against my face. I spread her legs and told her to grab hold of my cock and put it in her married pussy."

"God, I'm bad," she kept saying. "Give me that cock, Mr. Brown. Pump that big fucker in me." She glanced over at her husband and said, "Too bad he couldn't see what is happening."

Give me that pussy, Linda. Come on, fuck your teacher," I said.

I pumped in and out of her velvety pussy for several minutes. Then I pulled it out and told her to turn over. I wanted to be feeling that bubble butt while I fucked her. As I held onto her soft round hips, I stuck a finger into her anus. "Next time I take you in my dream, I'm going to slip the head of my cock in here and fuck your beautiful ass," as I poked another finger into her.

"Oh, God, Mr. Brown, I've never had anal sex, so if I'm going to do it, I guess a dream is the way to go."

I felt her orgasm as I pumped into her. God, I was coming myself then and, damn, it felt so real. Then I woke up. I had shot my load all over the bed. Shit, I never thought much about that. Usually I wake up before coming. I guess I wanted Linda's bubble butt so bad that I climaxed. From then on, I had to consider wearing a condom to bed, just to take care of the cum.

I was sitting on the porch looking for victims. In a sense I guess that's what they were. I could see some that I had dreamt about walk by. Most all of them kind of stared at me, smiling and saying hello. Of course they didn't know that I knew about their dreaming about me. I know that the majority of the women had to wonder why they would have a dream about me of all people. I usually didn't dream of the woman more than once. I kind of liked the variety and didn't want to make them two nervous or suspicious in any way.

Linda, my bubble butt girl came by that evening by herself. She actually stopped and talked to me for a couple of minutes. She asked me if I remembered her as being one of my students. I let her know that she was one of my favorite students as well as one of the smartest.

We talked for a little while about generalities and she mentioned that she walked for exercise and to keep in shape. She was looking at me when I looked down directly at her butt and told her it was working. I saw her eyes take a quick glance at my lap. I know in the back of her mind she was wondering about my size and her dream. She smiled and said she had to keep moving so her behind wouldn't get too big. I told her I thought she looked perfect and as she was leaving I said, "Sweet Dreams." She looked back and kind of bit her bottom lip as she went walking down the street.

I knew I was going to dream of her again that night. There was no question in my mind. Before explaining my dream about her I should explain something else I was able to do. I was able to include a second and even a third person in my dreams. They would react to what I said because I had the control. It was after all my dream. They would remember it the next day as a dream also, but would not know others had the same dream unless they talked to each other about it. Of course I never let them know I had the same dream, even though during the dream I let them know I controlled it.

I laid there on the bed thinking about Linda. It was awesome to have another man's wife and yet no one gets hurt. There's really no cheating involved because the wife really doesn't have any control. My cock was beginning to get hard thinking about Linda's bubble butt. I remembered to put on a condom - even though I felt foolish, it could save a mess later. I fell asleep and entered Linda and Erick's bedroom. They were both fast asleep. I woke up Linda in the dream, in reality of course she was still sleeping.

"Linda, it's Mr. Brown. Wake up."

"Am I dreaming again? It seems so real. I stopped and talked to you today, do you remember?"

"Yes, Linda, I remember. I told you, 'Sweet dreams, ' and yesterday, I told you I would be back to fuck your ass."

"Mr. Brown, I don't think I could do it. It will hurt too much."

"It's a dream Linda. You will only feel pleasure; I'll see to that. Now undress for me, please."

She pulled down the cover and was naked underneath. "I don't know why I did it, but I expected to dream about you again tonight, so I didn't wear a nightgown," she said.

"Linda, I'm going to do something else tonight also. I'm going to wake up Erick and let him watch me fuck you. Don't get nervous. I'll have him frozen in position but able to watch us. He'll just be part of the dream. You should know that tomorrow he'll remember the dream also. You must understand it's only a dream. He will not know that you had the same dream. Whatever you do, never tell him. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I think so. He is just going to have a dream of you fucking me. Mr. Brown, will you remember this dream?"

"I'm not going to answer that question, Linda. It's something for you to always wonder."

I climbed on the bed on the opposite side of Erick. "Erick, wake up. It's show time."

Again in reality, he was still sleeping, but in his dream he was awake.

"What's going on here? Mr. Brown, what the fuck are you doing in my bed, and to my wife? I can't move. What's happening to me?"

"Nothing, Erick, you're fast asleep and dreaming. I'm going to fuck your wife and you get to watch. Don't get all hung up on morality - it's just a dream. Just be honest with yourself; you've dreamt before about what it would be like to watch someone else fuck Linda, haven't you, Erick? Remember, this is just a dream. No one will ever know but you."

"Yes, of course I have. Every man wonders about his wife fucking someone else. I saw her at a party one time and she thought I was passed out so she let my friend Matt feel her up. It was exciting but I was hoping she would fuck him although I was always afraid of the consequences. You see, I fucked Matt's wife once and I guess I felt it would be like getting even with me. Linda never knew about me fucking Grace. It only happened once. She was a pretty good fuck."

Linda looked over at Erick. "So you did fuck Grace. She told me you did but I didn't believe her. I just wasn't sure so that's why I let Matt finger fuck me. Now you get to watch Mr. Brown plow me with his big cock."

"Okay, guys, enough talking," I said.

I didn't waste any time on her tits this time. Her pussy was already sopping wet. I pulled out my hard cock and told Linda to put it where she wanted it. She wrapped her fingers around it and guided it to her wet pussy.

"Rub it against your moist opening, Linda. Let Erick see how much you enjoy it. That's it, rub it harder and harder against your pussy, yes, that's it. Looks good doesn't it, Erick. Look at your wife getting off on another man's cock. God, she's good. Turn over, Linda, I want that bubble butt in my hands. Watch, Erick, watch your wife get fucked. Hey, your cock's getting pretty hard too. Maybe when I'm done, she'll let you have sloppy seconds."

After Linda turned over, I pushed my cock into her wet pussy. She was already coming. I reminded her of what I was going to do to her as I pushed two fingers into her anus.

"Oh, God, that feels so different," Linda said.

As she was still climaxing, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and put the head of it at her asshole.

"Watch, Erick, watch the head of my cock go into your wife's ass."

I pushed ever so slowly till just the head of my cock kind of popped into her. She was gyrating her ass so hard I actually pushed in another couple of inches. She was making so much noise of lust that Erick shot off on his bed without his cock being touched. I shot my load up her ass and then as usual I woke up, ending the dream. At least the condom caught the contents of my cum. I went and took a piss and laid back down to a restful sleep.

I couldn't wait for Linda and Erick to come walking by. I was out on the porch looking for them but they never showed up. It's fun to watch the people's faces after having them. They don't have a clue that I know about their dreams and I'm sure they are wondering why they dream about me.

Every once in awhile I dream about Abby. I wondered if she was feeling my dreams since I never see her. She was one lady I would like to get to know. Having dream sex with all these different women was fun, but I often wondered how I would compare with the real thing. After all this really was only fantasy sex and of course my partners liked it. I dreamt it that way.

A couple of days passed and I saw Linda walking with Erick.

She looked up at me and bit her bottom lip and yelled out, "Hi, Mr. Brown, beautiful evening tonight. It's such a dreamy night, isn't it?" I knew that was a clue for me but I wasn't biting. I didn't want her to know I knew. I wouldn't dream about her for awhile. I knew that's what she wanted tonight. Then she would know that I had the same dreams. I thought to myself, 'nice try, Linda.'

"Hi, Erick. Hi, Linda. Yes, it is a beautiful night. A perfect evening for a nice walk."

I said hello to Erick first. I wanted to see his reaction. He did say, "Good evening" to me, but it wasn't very friendly. After all, he dreamed I fucked his wife. One thing I found interesting. About two weeks later I noticed Erick and Linda were walking with Matt and Grace. Kind of made me wonder if they were just walking or doing more.

It rained for a couple of nights so my dreaming got a rest. I thought about calling Caroline and asking her if I could take Kitten to the zoo next week. I found myself going to sleep thinking about them. After thinking about Kitten and all the animals my mind switched to Caroline and I was rubbing her body again. I really didn't plan on it but she was in my thoughts. This time she was lying on the bed naked as I felt her body. God, what a beautiful specimen. I leaned over and kissed her breasts and her nipples became hard. I looked down and saw the butterfly. I kissed it and put two fingers into her sex. She was hot and moist. I wasn't thinking when she screamed out, "No."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.