The Preacher Man - Cover

The Preacher Man

Copyright© 2006 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 26: A Day to Remember

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26: A Day to Remember - In the far future, the Earth is ruled by a single global theocracy, and a young student of history learns that in every revolution, there is one man with a vision.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Pregnancy   Slow  

Time: June 26, 8237 10:37 PM

After evening Prayers I rushed home, took a quick shower and jumped into bed. I pulled out something to read, but mostly I was waiting for Michal. The room was a bit cool, certainly below 20C, but it was cozy under the covers, and made even cozier by the howling blizzard outside the windows. Winter had arrived at noon today, and the sun's aphelion was due at 2 PM on July 11th. Karbala is a challenging place to live at any time, but in winter, especially without the modern technology, it would be a challenging place to survive.

Michal walked into the bedroom and gave me a shy smile as I lay reading. She then drifted to the northern windows a few meters from the bed. She pressed her face up against it and stared at the fury a centimeter away.

"See anything?" I asked.

"Just a little, the glow from some of the city lights... All this darkness Ilias, so little sun. And this blizzard! Such power! I've never seen anything like it!" Then she turned to face me with a frown. "Wait. I don't know if that's true or not."

I looked on her with love. She was so attractive in the dim lights. My dear wife, so beautiful! "Aren't you cold Michal, standing by the window like that?"

Her frown turned into a grin, and then she turned her head back to gaze at the swirling whiteness outside. "A little perhaps, but it will make my cuddling with you even more enjoyable."

Michal was captivated by the sight and stood without speaking for another minute, until she began to shiver. She then spun around and jumped under the covers with me. She seemed delighted to find me naked, a smile burst on her face, and she quickly shed her nightgown and pressed her cold body against me.

"You feel like ice, like the storm," I whispered, as I enfolded her in my arms.

She tilted her head up, as if she would reply, but kissed me instead. The kiss did not break, and our tongues began to gently play with each other. Michel rolled her body on top of mine. My hands came up and held her to me, holding her low on her butt, my open fingers extending down to the backs of her thighs. All was love at first, and gentle playfulness, but her loveliness and desire for me soon began pulling me into arousal.

Our hands were roaming over each other's bodies. Her cheeks, throat, breasts, so beautiful, hard chocolate nipples tasting of Michal's sweet milk. I suckled her with the memory of her sweet flow in my mind. She held my head for a while, holding me by the back of my neck with one hand and petting me with the other.

"I love you," she whispered.

I broke my suckle lock and began licking her nipple. I whispered back, "I know. I love you too." My hand had been caressing the side of her hip. My fingers began dancing in soft fur of her pubis, and I unexpected felt the tension of tight hairs. And then I felt the bow. "Huh?"

Michal giggled. "It was Sheffie's idea. This season will be the last time you make love to me at Karbala. Sheffie thought you should have the chance to deflower me like a proper Karbalan girl."

I chuckled for a moment, thinking of my imaginative third wife. I pulled the blankets back and gazed at Michal's loveliness. The pale white and blue ribbon was tied tight across her pubis in traditional Karbalan fashion. In my passion with my first night with Sheffie, I never admired the more interesting qualities of this practice. But tonight! I smiled at Michal and then moved my head between her legs.

The hair below the ribbon was shaved baby smooth, and Michal shivered as I ran my tongue along the silky skin around her outer lips. The unshaved hairs above the clitoris are held tight by the bow and pulled upward, lifting the prepuce and semi-popping the clitoris from its hood even when the female is not sexually aroused. The tension also stretches the hymen in the hours before a marriage girl's first intercourse, making it easier for her to tear.

Michal didn't have that problem now of course. The ribbon was for my pure enjoyment of watching her tight pink button quiver as I licked her labia. The lips soon parted from her arousal. I started long, slow laps with my tongue along the full length of her labia, beginning at her anus and licking upward, flicking the exposed clit a little harder on each slow pass. Michal started gasping and jerking her hips as my tongue slid along the underside of her clit, as it failed to retract under the hood from the intense stimulation.

"Ilias," she whimpered, "I don't want to wait anymore."

Her legs came up and spread wide, and her hips were making little thrusts of invitation. I didn't want to tease her. I untied the bow with my teeth and heard Michal sigh with relief as her clit was allowed to slide back underneath its protective hood. I licked the hood, long slow strokes along the aroused upper fold until Michal let out a crying sound.

I moved my kiss up from her prepuce, sniffing her pubic hairs, kissing and licking her navel and belly, my mouth wandering to kiss her ribs and breasts. I came up between her legs and lay on her, the sides of our faces finally pressing against each other, my erection poking into the folds of Michal's labia. I felt my penis head cup into something warm and moist, and Michal groaned and placed the heels of her feet on my butt and pushed me into her. She was already open for me from her arousal and very wet. I slipped inside of her in one easy, silky stroke.

Our love-making was intense. We were both soon softly howling in time with the wind outside. Before she came, Michal turned over and lay flat on the bed, arms extended by her sides. She wanted to be completely submissive, held down by her arms and immobile as she was fucked from above.

"Ilias, don't be gentle," she whispered as I slid back into her and nestled her rump into my groin. "Take me as your obedient wife, fast and deep."

I cried and nodded and was soon pounding into her. Michal would give a little whimper on each slapping stroke. As she felt me lengthen inside her, she knew I was very close to orgasm. She rotated her hips, opening up the angle for deep penetration, and she lifted her shoulders and then bent her head down.

In all of our lovemaking, I had never seen her do this before, but I instinctively knew what she wanted. As I felt myself begin to spasm in orgasm, I bent down and bit the back of Michal's neck, holding her vulnerable body firmly with my teeth. I felt her vibrate and jerk with her own orgasm as I splashed my seed inside her.

We spun down slowly from the fever heat. It was several minutes before we decoupled. It was approaching midnight, the normal start of Michal's purge cycle, and I was expected Michal to be very sleepy and enjoy being cuddled in my arms as she fell asleep. But as the cathedral bells chimed midnight, her eyes popped open and she seemed wide awake.

"Ilias? Would you mind if I stay up for a while?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.