Taken Over My Sister
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by shubawaba

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My sister found this guy on myspace that could help her make me her sex slave

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Scatology   Flatulence   Spitting   Foot Fetish   Transformation  

She had only one task to do and then I would be fully taken over

TASK 1: Shit into his mouth and always do that for now on

Tonight was taco night, me and my sisters favorite night of the week, my mom would make over 20 tacos, just for me and my sister, and they where almost always gone, within 10 minuets.

My sister winked at me as my mother put our food at the table, I have no clue what she had meant by her little wink. I was hoping it would have to do with our nasty games we play but I was not sure. My mom left us go out to eat with my stepfather at the local bar and they wouldn't be back for a few hours, we ate as fast as we could. My sister ate a shit load tonight, I hardly got to eat anything. She had 14 tacos and I only got to have 6. After we ate we always watch a movie. Tonight we decided to watch scary movie. My sister told me she wanted to sit on my face while we watched the movie. Hearing her say that almost got me hard instantly. Watching her slide her jeans down, revealing her perfect ass. As she stepped in front of me she spread her ass cheeks letting me see her perfect little asshole. Her asshole was filthy. She obviously did not wipe last time she took a shit. She lowered her ass to my face. She made sure her asshole was directly on my nose. The feeling of her full weight on my face and the smell of her ass was incredible. She wiggled a little so that the tip of my nose entered her asshole.

Every few minuets or so she would lift up her ass to give me a breath. I was so horny right now that pre cum started to leak out of my erected cock. It was about half a hour into the movie when she farted. He fart smelled spicy, it burned as it went straight up my nose from her asshole. She asked me if I liked to smell her farts, directly from her sister's asshole. I tried to answer her but I knew she couldn't under stand me because her pussy was covering my mouth, so I could not talk. She next told me to lick her asshole clean from her shit she took earlier. I was hoping she would say that, I started to lick her asshole with a passion. I loved the taste of her shit. The feeling of my tongue on the little ripples of her asshole felt great. As I was eating out her ass my sister let out a huge fart, right on my tongue. I could taste her fart, it tasted like old dried up shit.

My sister then told me she was going to empty her bowels completely into my mouth and I would have to swallow every spec of her shit. I didn't know what to think, I wanted her to shit in my mouth so bad but I was also very scared. There was nothing I could do, as I felt her asshole bulge out and the tip of her first log entered my mouth. She got it about half way out and she told me to chew her hard shit log out of her asshole. I did as I was told, her shit tasted like dark unsweetened chocolate, with almost a dirt flavor. That flavors burst into my mouth as I took my first bite. I felt like I was going to puke but I fought it off and held it down. She pushed out the rest of that log and stood up. She watched me chew her shit, rubbing her pussy the whole time she watched. She told me to swallow and swallow it all. She started to moan and she sat back down on my face to push out the rest of her shit. Her next log was a lot softer and, I didn't need to chew her shit. I only needed to swallow. This time she pushed out all her shit and stood up and told me to swallow the rest of her shit wile she watched, and masturbated wile sitting on my chest.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.